Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,809 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

51-Year-Old Rapist Shamed In Ekiti (Photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 51-Year-Old Rapist Shamed In Ekiti (Photo) (43598 Views)

Police Declare Faith Esther Olatunji Missing In Ekiti (Photo) / Man Caught Having Sex With A Goat In Ekiti (Photo, Video) / Parents Refuse To Press Charge Against Their 2-Year-Old's Rapist In Jos. See Why (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 51-Year-Old Rapist Shamed In Ekiti (Photo) by bigiyaro(m): 3:58pm On Nov 04, 2020
wake me when we start with thieves in public offices.
Re: 51-Year-Old Rapist Shamed In Ekiti (Photo) by MrNipplesLover(m): 3:59pm On Nov 04, 2020
This should be done for any motherfuckinggg rapist caught.

do a publication and let everybody see am.

that's a good one.

and sentence them to jail.

bastards.

1 Like

Re: 51-Year-Old Rapist Shamed In Ekiti (Photo) by milky3(f): 4:06pm On Nov 04, 2020
Davash222:
This public notice is unnecessary. He’s already on Life Sentence, that should be enough. His innocent family, kindred and community are the ones suffering the shame now.

Must you punish all for the sins of one?

No, he's not. I'm from the SE. we don't do that here.
it is veeeeryyy necessary, other rapist can know what awaits them.
Re: 51-Year-Old Rapist Shamed In Ekiti (Photo) by omoakin22: 4:06pm On Nov 04, 2020
Coldie:
How d rapist do it.

idiot go and ask him
Re: 51-Year-Old Rapist Shamed In Ekiti (Photo) by Coldie(m): 4:09pm On Nov 04, 2020
omoakin22:
idiot go and ask him
Are u OK?
Re: 51-Year-Old Rapist Shamed In Ekiti (Photo) by peppermint7(m): 4:12pm On Nov 04, 2020
Wahala for who sabi this man
Double wahala for im children
Re: 51-Year-Old Rapist Shamed In Ekiti (Photo) by Hassanmaye(m): 4:18pm On Nov 04, 2020
Mad Man at 50 all he can think of is pekus, if you spend your life righteously you will forever rejoice it, now his reputation is gone forever and his family is cursed because of 2minutes pleasure.
Re: 51-Year-Old Rapist Shamed In Ekiti (Photo) by Poloyanabo2(m): 4:19pm On Nov 04, 2020
jrusky:

OP take note of this guy infact report him to his state govt if possible for thorough watch on him he ia a rapist apologist.
You no wise at all, and you don't know about it.
Re: 51-Year-Old Rapist Shamed In Ekiti (Photo) by Ghostmode2two(m): 4:22pm On Nov 04, 2020
I love this!!!
Re: 51-Year-Old Rapist Shamed In Ekiti (Photo) by Organs(m): 4:29pm On Nov 04, 2020
Davash222:
This public notice is unnecessary. He’s already on Life Sentence, that should be enough. His innocent family, kindred and community are the ones suffering the shame now.

Punishment serves as reminders and deterrents to others thinking of doing same. Nigeria is corrupt because of impunity. People do things and get away with it. Examples are your pastor Fatoyinbo that was accused of rape by 2 women and infidelity by another. He is still preaching, tell me why upcoming pastors won't do same.

1 Like

Re: 51-Year-Old Rapist Shamed In Ekiti (Photo) by seunlayi(m): 4:41pm On Nov 04, 2020
Davash222:

Just wait till a top official or high profile personality is caught, they will review the law
Re: 51-Year-Old Rapist Shamed In Ekiti (Photo) by sylve11: 4:43pm On Nov 04, 2020
Davash222:

hmmm cool
Re: 51-Year-Old Rapist Shamed In Ekiti (Photo) by Alexaonfleek: 4:44pm On Nov 04, 2020
Makavelli25:
Is this legally right undecided
Very legal.
He has brought shame on himself and his family.
There is a sex offenders list in the US too.
Re: 51-Year-Old Rapist Shamed In Ekiti (Photo) by Btruth: 4:44pm On Nov 04, 2020
If only they can publicly shame our leaders that embezzled money like this, how Nigeria for good.

Re: 51-Year-Old Rapist Shamed In Ekiti (Photo) by sylve11: 4:45pm On Nov 04, 2020
Nazgul:
Raping a 12 year old child...life sentence is too good for him..I would be happier if they sent him to the gallows

gallows? wetin concern gallows concern this one? cool
Re: 51-Year-Old Rapist Shamed In Ekiti (Photo) by Tomilola360: 4:46pm On Nov 04, 2020
I was expecting one Dan Fulani Muhammed but again I'm surprised or should I say disappointed?
Re: 51-Year-Old Rapist Shamed In Ekiti (Photo) by Nazgul: 4:59pm On Nov 04, 2020
sylve11:

gallows? wetin concern gallows concern this one? cool
Google the meaning of gallows. Thanks
Re: 51-Year-Old Rapist Shamed In Ekiti (Photo) by emoney09: 5:01pm On Nov 04, 2020
hmmm
Re: 51-Year-Old Rapist Shamed In Ekiti (Photo) by SomehowBROWN(m): 5:27pm On Nov 04, 2020
Re: 51-Year-Old Rapist Shamed In Ekiti (Photo) by BabaAduras: 5:27pm On Nov 04, 2020
Davash222:

The public shaming is one the best initiatives that can be used to combat the menace of rape in Nigeria.

Kudos to Fayemi and co.

1 Like

Re: 51-Year-Old Rapist Shamed In Ekiti (Photo) by SweetCunt97(f): 5:43pm On Nov 04, 2020
Davash222:

It's unnecessary? This name and shame should be done for all rapists. As dem Diick no get sense, let them suffer it.
Re: 51-Year-Old Rapist Shamed In Ekiti (Photo) by Lotusflowerbomb: 5:44pm On Nov 04, 2020
Davash222:

Rapist spotted. The skeletons in your cupboard will soon be revealed. Keep defending your kind.
Re: 51-Year-Old Rapist Shamed In Ekiti (Photo) by Edeyoung: 6:44pm On Nov 04, 2020
Why still let him, go to d prison with his pennis
Re: 51-Year-Old Rapist Shamed In Ekiti (Photo) by Nobody: 8:21pm On Nov 04, 2020
Davash222:

it is very neccessary.even the US that we are quick to emulate they have public registers for convicted pedophile offenders and when such pedophiles are moving to a new environment the inhabitants are notified.Drastic crimes sometimes calls for drastic actions.
Re: 51-Year-Old Rapist Shamed In Ekiti (Photo) by Davash222(m): 8:29pm On Nov 04, 2020
lefulefu:
it is very neccessary.even the US that we are quick to emulate they have public registers for convicted pedophile offenders and when such pedophiles are moving to a new environment the inhabitants are notified.Drastic crimes sometimes calls for drastic actions.
I understand, but, in this case, the man is already on a Life Sentence. He's not aware what's happening outside. It's only his family that is feeling the punishment.

In Igbo tradition, before a woman's family will accept the suitor, they will first carry out a background check on the suitor's family. This act may hinder an innocent and righteous man from the rapist family from getting married to the love of his heart.
Re: 51-Year-Old Rapist Shamed In Ekiti (Photo) by Nobody: 8:58pm On Nov 04, 2020
Davash222:

In Igbo tradition, before a woman's family will accept the suitor, they will first carry out a background check on the suitor's family. This act may hinder an innocent and righteous man from the rapist family from getting married to the love of his heart.
even if the govt covered the issue up.lets say someone wants to marry into the family one or two persons would let out the word that the son they want to marry..the father is a convicted pedophile rapist.u cant hide such.and the as for the state Govt they did a good thing.At least it will deter other men with stable familes who have eyes for little girls to steer of such act knowing their pictures will be splashed everywhere.Child rape is getting too much in nigeria and it will be wonderful if other states emulate this state governor.
Re: 51-Year-Old Rapist Shamed In Ekiti (Photo) by whirlwind7(m): 3:10am On Nov 05, 2020
Davash222:

Though it is up for argument, every form of punishment is meant to serve as a deterrent, right?
I don't fully support this form of public shaming, but I understand why it was done. So, I'm neither for it nor against it until supporting evidences show proofs.
Also consider that some islamic countries castrate male rapists. How extreme is that compared with this? cheesy
Re: 51-Year-Old Rapist Shamed In Ekiti (Photo) by bigcasava1(m): 5:03am On Nov 05, 2020
With this kind of judgement our daughters are safe
Re: 51-Year-Old Rapist Shamed In Ekiti (Photo) by Meteng: 8:24am On Nov 05, 2020
I hope they'll do the same to this category of women
Re: 51-Year-Old Rapist Shamed In Ekiti (Photo) by HateIt1: 9:28am On Nov 05, 2020
omg 2020 stop please !what is goin on in this world ? nahhh next ....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ibrahim Mustapha: Fake Medical Doctor Jailed For 54 Years In Adamawa (Photos) / NSCDC Arrests Two With Fake Naira Note (photos) / Man Caught With Human Head In Oyo State (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.