Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,977 members, 7,825,052 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

#uselection2020: “election Can Give Somebody High BP” – Davido - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #uselection2020: “election Can Give Somebody High BP” – Davido (583 Views)

"I'm About To Sue Somebody's Ass" - Angry Davido's Girlfriend Says / Somebody Is Frowning On Her Big Day… See Photos Of Unhappy Bride As She Marries / Paul Okoye's Throwback Photo In Baggy Jean: "So I Was Somebody Baby Like This" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#uselection2020: “election Can Give Somebody High BP” – Davido by Afangideh1(m): 12:03pm On Nov 04, 2020
Nigerian singer and songwriter, Davido Adeleke has stated that the anxiety associated with the ongoing 2020 US elections can trigger a medical complication.

The US presidential race between Joe Biden and Donald Trump is getting even tighter as results are been counted and collated.

According to Davido, the pressure and anxiousness during elections can make the blood pressure skyrocket while putting himself in the shoes of the candidates.

Live 2020 US Election result as at 11:00 am WAT / The Guardian
He however sympathized with the presidential candidates of the States.

In a tweet via Twitter, he wrote, “Election can give somebody HIGH BP #USElection2020.”

See Davido tweet details, click on the link below

https://www.clevloaded.com/2020/11/uselection2020-election-can-give.html

Re: #uselection2020: “election Can Give Somebody High BP” – Davido by AOB1: 12:11pm On Nov 04, 2020
OBO you are right, have been glued to my phone since morning
Re: #uselection2020: “election Can Give Somebody High BP” – Davido by Liposure: 12:13pm On Nov 04, 2020
This lends credence to the fact that politics is a do or die affair
Re: #uselection2020: “election Can Give Somebody High BP” – Davido by Nobody: 12:32pm On Nov 04, 2020
grin.... Smoke Osogbo Weed ! You go dey ok grin

Re: #uselection2020: “election Can Give Somebody High BP” – Davido by Emerald04(m): 12:34pm On Nov 04, 2020
Re: #uselection2020: “election Can Give Somebody High BP” – Davido by Fahdiga(m): 12:51pm On Nov 04, 2020
The world will come to an end if the people's choice Donald Trump isn't declared winner. one can't imagine US without Trump
Re: #uselection2020: “election Can Give Somebody High BP” – Davido by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 1:32pm On Nov 04, 2020
Fahdiga:
The world will come to an end if the people's choice Donald Trump isn't declared winner. one can't imagine US without Trump
True talk

(1) (Reply)

Bobrisky Snapchat Filter Not Risky At All!! / Some of The Hardest Things i had to Learn In My Long Walk With God / Tunde Ednut Blocks Comedian, Mr Macaroni Over Advice 'be Nicer To Peopl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.