Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,230 members, 7,818,777 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

ICC Opens Inquiry Into ‘crimes’ Committed During #endsars Protests - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ICC Opens Inquiry Into ‘crimes’ Committed During #endsars Protests (21956 Views)

Finally, US Releases List Of Crimes Committed By Tinubu / Lady Who Was Shot Dead During #EndSARS Protest In Awka, Buried Today (Photos) / Pdp: Eu Has Exposed Inec, Buhari Apc, And The Evil They Committed During The Las (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ICC Opens Inquiry Into ‘crimes’ Committed During #endsars Protests by Nobody: 2:00pm On Nov 04, 2020
Waste of time.

Some people think the ICC is a court where they take any matter there. Waste of time and energy.

Also this is fake news.

1 Like

Re: ICC Opens Inquiry Into ‘crimes’ Committed During #endsars Protests by mobi99(m): 2:07pm On Nov 04, 2020
ILoveDemMANNA:

Oh yes. It is very important.
While also not forgetting Justice for Anambra 40

While we are investigating the Lekki incident,
ICC please kindly help us Anambra youths to quicken investigation into this heinous crime of over 40 bodies of able bodied men killed, burnt and fed to the fishes!!
It has been swept under the carpet for some years now.

Every life matters.

More than horrible....seriously!

Exactly my point here.
gbam!! u just said it all... I pray make ICC should be transparent in this case

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ICC Opens Inquiry Into ‘crimes’ Committed During #endsars Protests by nerd004: 2:08pm On Nov 04, 2020
November1857:
LOOL ! grin Buratai and co will be peeing in thier pants right now !

The issue is not with "reporting to ICC" the major issues is bringing Buratai & Co to book....

But the challenge we have is that, some of our evidence(s) ain't real. . please let's stop spreading fake news ,it would slow down our progress thereby bringing our effort to futility... whatever evidence you filing ,make sure it's genuine...

justice shall prevail
Re: ICC Opens Inquiry Into ‘crimes’ Committed During #endsars Protests by mobi99(m): 2:13pm On Nov 04, 2020
God I pray ICC should stand up and stand tall to take up this case, we need Justice,how can few people in the country want to pocket over 180millions , telling us all sorts of stories... God pls don't let us be ashamed,
Re: ICC Opens Inquiry Into ‘crimes’ Committed During #endsars Protests by hardbody: 2:20pm On Nov 04, 2020
Fahdiga:
If after the probe and The tyrant Buhari, mentally unstable Sanwo-olu, thief Tinubu, wicked Wike and coward Buratai are not prosecuted and jailed then the international community have failed humanity.

Worse still Buratai will buratailly and brutally descend on you people. The second tyranny will then be worse than the first....

I pity us.
Re: ICC Opens Inquiry Into ‘crimes’ Committed During #endsars Protests by hardbody: 2:22pm On Nov 04, 2020
mobi99:
God I pray ICC should stand up and stand tall to take up this case, we need Justice,how can few people in the country want to pocket over 180millions , telling us all sorts of stories... God pls don't let us be ashamed,

AMEN OO. May we not be unfortunate. If ICC drops the ball, these guys will so fry us ehnn....
Re: ICC Opens Inquiry Into ‘crimes’ Committed During #endsars Protests by Nobody: 2:22pm On Nov 04, 2020
Laughing ICiCically
Re: ICC Opens Inquiry Into ‘crimes’ Committed During #endsars Protests by hardbody: 2:23pm On Nov 04, 2020
thebosstrevor1:
Waste of time.

Some people think the ICC is a court where they take any matter there. Waste of time and energy.

Also this is fake news.

Make i no swear for you ooo...
Re: ICC Opens Inquiry Into ‘crimes’ Committed During #endsars Protests by Vacora(m): 2:23pm On Nov 04, 2020
SmartyPants:

Nope. The ICC can only jail individuals and possibly order compensation.

Thanks. It appears the ICC is a toothless bulldog then.
Re: ICC Opens Inquiry Into ‘crimes’ Committed During #endsars Protests by hardbody: 2:26pm On Nov 04, 2020
GavelSlam:
Hope civilians who killed policemen would also be arraigned.

On what ratio exactly? 28 policemen to how many civilians over time? Can we be a bit empathetic here?
Re: ICC Opens Inquiry Into ‘crimes’ Committed During #endsars Protests by Nobody: 2:29pm On Nov 04, 2020
[s]
MICHEALADEX:
ICC can't do anything...Nigeria in not a party to the Rome statute charter.

Why wasn't the military or obj charged for udi bayelsa killing?
[/s] Zombie spotted. Was Liberia, Sudan, Uganda, Ivory Coast, Benin republic a party to Rome statute?
Re: ICC Opens Inquiry Into ‘crimes’ Committed During #endsars Protests by Nobody: 2:29pm On Nov 04, 2020
[s]
MICHEALADEX:
ICC can't do anything...Nigeria in not a party to the Rome statute charter.

Why wasn't the military or obj charged for udi bayelsa killing?
[/s] Zombie spotted. Was Liberia, Sudan, Uganda, Ivory Coast, Benin republic a party to Rome statute?
Re: ICC Opens Inquiry Into ‘crimes’ Committed During #endsars Protests by MondayOsunbor(m): 2:36pm On Nov 04, 2020
Re: ICC Opens Inquiry Into ‘crimes’ Committed During #endsars Protests by GavelSlam: 2:40pm On Nov 04, 2020
hardbody:

On what ratio exactly? 28 policemen to how many civilians over time? Can we be a bit empathetic here?

If you speak in good conscience you must ask for justice for all.

I hate hypocrisy.
Re: ICC Opens Inquiry Into ‘crimes’ Committed During #endsars Protests by nedekid: 2:44pm On Nov 04, 2020
“Criminal elements are threatening us with travel ban but we are not worried because we must remain in this country to make it better.”

Comming from someone that had house in US and claimed to have sold it and bought house and luxury apartment in Dubai. NOTE this are the ones we know of. How about those hidden? After all no proper naija big man worth his salt wount have a house in London.
In sumarry, it is obvious oga cannot stay in the country. If you want to deal with African big man ban him and his family visiting London, New York etc for shopping. You have finished him. What differentiates them from ordinary people is for them to announce, then enter aeroplane and go abroad, come back to naija forming tired. Lol
Re: ICC Opens Inquiry Into ‘crimes’ Committed During #endsars Protests by valentineuwakwe(m): 2:45pm On Nov 04, 2020
our Army chief should be ashamed of himself....saying irrelevant things when it matters the most. .who is more criminal in this country, is it the EndSARs protesters, hoodlums or boko haram?
one day he will answer charges not to ICC but for the billions stolen from security votes!
Re: ICC Opens Inquiry Into ‘crimes’ Committed During #endsars Protests by hardbody: 3:07pm On Nov 04, 2020
GavelSlam:

If you speak in good conscience you must ask for justice for all.

I hate hypocrisy.

Hypocrisy is shouting blue murder because a "paltry" 28 policemen were purportedly killed over a riot that was orchestrated because of their own earlier killings (SARS are a unit of the Police no matter how you define them) of young innocent men and women over a period of time and those killed number in their hundreds or thousands - occasioning the protest that spiraled out of control.

That sir is the true meaning of hypocrisy.
Re: ICC Opens Inquiry Into ‘crimes’ Committed During #endsars Protests by GavelSlam: 3:08pm On Nov 04, 2020
hardbody:

Hypocrisy is shouting blue murder because a "paltry" 28 policemen were purportedly killed over a riot that was orchestrated because of their own earlier killings (SARS are a unit of the Police no matter how you define them) of young innocent men and women over a period of time and those killed number in their hundreds or thousands - occasioning the protest that spiraled out of control.

That sir is the true meaning of hypocrisy.
Paltry?
Re: ICC Opens Inquiry Into ‘crimes’ Committed During #endsars Protests by hardbody: 3:13pm On Nov 04, 2020
GavelSlam:

Paltry?

Yes, paltry, relative to the thousands they have killed in cold blood over time.

Oh ok. Now they know that the death of any human being hurts the bereaved, dependants and loved ones because they are receiving a tiny bit of their own medicine?

No one deserves to die, not the police, not the innocent civilians they have been killing over time. Hard nosed truth is, if this did not happen, the Police will believe they can't die while they use guns purchased with tax payers money to keep killing them at random and by choice. Fair is Fair.
Re: ICC Opens Inquiry Into ‘crimes’ Committed During #endsars Protests by GavelSlam: 3:15pm On Nov 04, 2020
hardbody:

Yes, paltry, relative to the thousands they have killed in cold blood over time.

Oh ok. Now they know that the death of any human being hurts the bereaved, dependants and loved ones because they are receiving a tiny bit of their own medicine?

No one deserves to die, not the police, not the innocent civilians they have been killing over time. Hard nosed truth is, if this did not happen, the Police will believe they can't die while they use guns purchased with tax payers money to keep killing them at random and by choice. Fair is Fair.

How many deaths would satisfy you?
Re: ICC Opens Inquiry Into ‘crimes’ Committed During #endsars Protests by Uckroot: 3:59pm On Nov 04, 2020
ILoveDemMANNA:
Here comes one of the few OBJECTIVE POST ON THIS THREAD

Even if it was just one (1) youth that was killed
It is a very BIG issue for some of us with brains and souls,
If it was 7 youths as it was reported by the genuine protesters at Lekki, it is still so sad,
and if it was 78 or 100 youths as it was circulated all over social media,
We deserve to know the whole truth as a nation.
So we can know how to table our matter to the international community.
We want to know what is true and what are lies.
We dont want to accept any lies from the Army and at the same time, We don't need some people (celebrities et al) fueling fake news on this heated country now.
We are not fighting against Nigeria,
We are fighting for Nigeria.
#IStandWithTheTruth
Some Nigerians are waiting for what is the truth.
#IStandWithAPeacefulProtest.
#AGoodCountryIsAllNigerianYouthsWant
Again,
We are not fighting against Nigeria,
We are fighting for Nigeria.

Conscience is an open wound. Only the truth can heal it.

The Good people of Nigeria deserve to know the WHOLE TRUTH of this Lekki issue now.
Heads must roll!

Up till now, many Good Nigerian citizens with an open mind don't know what to believe.........still!

Hot garbage.
Re: ICC Opens Inquiry Into ‘crimes’ Committed During #endsars Protests by EMMY76: 4:33pm On Nov 04, 2020
Fahdiga:
If after the probe and The tyrant Buhari, mentally unstable Sanwo-olu, thief Tinubu, wicked Wike and coward Buratai are not prosecuted and jailed then the international community have failed humanity.

Absolutely useless no need for their establishment.
Re: ICC Opens Inquiry Into ‘crimes’ Committed During #endsars Protests by Emoney08: 4:58pm On Nov 04, 2020
ookk
Re: ICC Opens Inquiry Into ‘crimes’ Committed During #endsars Protests by Blakenails(m): 5:23pm On Nov 04, 2020
Adamu Garba should sue ICC
Re: ICC Opens Inquiry Into ‘crimes’ Committed During #endsars Protests by MICHEALADEX(m): 5:49pm On Nov 04, 2020
DamZik:
[s][/s] Zombie spotted. Was Liberia, Sudan, Uganda, Ivory Coast, Benin republic a party to Rome statute?

Don't be stupid in public place

Learn to make research

https://internationalcriminalcourtnashie.weebly.com/signatories-of-the-rome-statute.html#:~:text=Around%20139%20States%20have%20signed,%2C%20Nauru%2C%20Slovenia%20and%20Zambia.
Re: ICC Opens Inquiry Into ‘crimes’ Committed During #endsars Protests by MICHEALADEX(m): 5:51pm On Nov 04, 2020
DamZik:
[s][/s] Zombie spotted. Was Liberia, Sudan, Uganda, Ivory Coast, Benin republic a party to Rome statute?

Again don't be stupid in public domain

Learn to make research

https://internationalcriminalcourtnashie.weebly.com/signatories-of-the-rome-statute.html#:~:text=Around%20139%20States%20have%20signed,%2C%20Nauru%2C%20Slovenia%20and%20Zambia.
Re: ICC Opens Inquiry Into ‘crimes’ Committed During #endsars Protests by Pauljeek56: 5:56pm On Nov 04, 2020
please am Begging everyone reading this I need spiritual and financial help, I lost everything because I disobey the call of God in my life, things getting harder, please help me in prayer and financially please I need to pay my children school fees, my rent and how to even feed them please help me 6321381232 Fidelity Bank Alajiki Paul Ope
Re: ICC Opens Inquiry Into ‘crimes’ Committed During #endsars Protests by akdjr(m): 6:04pm On Nov 04, 2020
Bros expecting all this you have said is like waiting for Jesus to come back to earth after being killed.
Fahdiga:
Re: ICC Opens Inquiry Into ‘crimes’ Committed During #endsars Protests by KOKOMA3758: 6:58pm On Nov 04, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yinka Odumakin: I’m In Shock – Tinubu / Okorocha Meets Buhari Over Presidential Ambition / ‘Very Soon Atiku Will Land In Aso Rock And Change The Change’ – Ben Murray-bruce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.