Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,182 members, 7,811,462 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:07 PM

Okorocha Meets Buhari Over Presidential Ambition - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okorocha Meets Buhari Over Presidential Ambition (21953 Views)

Senator Okorocha Meets With Osinbajo Over Feud With Uzodima / Okorocha Meets Ihedioha, Peter Obi & PDP Members At A Burial In Imo (Photos) / Okorocha Meets With Buhari, Ambode, Ngige In Enugu, Attends APC Rally (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Okorocha Meets Buhari Over Presidential Ambition by Kwanza: 1:12pm On Feb 03, 2022
*Reports EFCC to president

Senator Rochas Okorocha has met with President Muhammadu Buhari at the State House on Thursday over his ambition to become President in 2023.

According to the immediate-past governor of Imo State, he told President Buhari that all the four legacy parties that make up the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC) should be carried along in the upcoming national convention of the party.

Okorocha, who currently represents Imo West in the National Assembly, added that he also told the President about the injustices meted to him by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC).
https://leadership.ng/just-in-okorocha-meets-buhari-over-presidential-ambition/

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Okorocha Meets Buhari Over Presidential Ambition by PrinceOfLagos: 1:13pm On Feb 03, 2022
Okorocha go use Hausa language whine Buhari

But Buhari is yet to make his choice candidate known to us but I know it will never be Tinubu

124 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Okorocha Meets Buhari Over Presidential Ambition by Kriss216: 1:14pm On Feb 03, 2022
I don't see Buhari and APC giving the Presidential ticket to Tinubu. The North will deal with Tinubu with everything they have. The shame go loud.

We're watching.

75 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Okorocha Meets Buhari Over Presidential Ambition by nzeobi(m): 1:14pm On Feb 03, 2022
Reports EFCC to buhari so that what will happen to the money you embezzled in IMO State with your family. Umu agbara will soon start slapping you again. Big thief

If Igbo presidency is for me to support people like rochas and ouk then count me out.

If southern presidency is for me to support people like tinubu and amaechi count me out also. I know that we can do better as a country.

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Okorocha Meets Buhari Over Presidential Ambition by chatinent: 1:16pm On Feb 03, 2022
Why do they have to announce it to sitting president? Is he Nigeria?

Bird of a feather.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okorocha Meets Buhari Over Presidential Ambition by alsudan: 1:16pm On Feb 03, 2022
If this Shrinking creature is contesting for President, then why not Okorocha. It has become an all comers affair.

65 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Okorocha Meets Buhari Over Presidential Ambition by Kriss216: 1:16pm On Feb 03, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Okorocha go use Hausa language whine Buhari

But Buhari is yet to make his choice candidate known to us but I know it will never be Tinubu
He said he will not mention the person so as not to be assassinated.

We all know the politician fond of assassinating his opposition. But, let's pretend we're naive.

24 Likes

Re: Okorocha Meets Buhari Over Presidential Ambition by colorsofrainbow: 1:17pm On Feb 03, 2022
Tinubu think say e still dey revelant for Naija politics,was seeing himself as a god until the mumu broadcast prior to Edo election. We know the rest of the story furthermore...

He will receive more shame this time if he dares try contest grin grin
The game never start,e don dey use ambulance dey fly go u.k lol

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Okorocha Meets Buhari Over Presidential Ambition by Naiira(m): 1:20pm On Feb 03, 2022
Where is my cane…

This bid for presidency is an insult to my sensibility.

7 Likes

Re: Okorocha Meets Buhari Over Presidential Ambition by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 1:20pm On Feb 03, 2022
Electricity distribution companies is it every month that you guys increase tariffs?

Very soon Nigerians will start paying 1k for only one 1kwh unit, if we continue like this! shocked

No wonder more & more people are inventing new ways to.....

The few remaining loyal customers u guys have, u are increasing their hardship by inflicting reckless insensitive increment of tariff on them!

8 Likes

Re: Okorocha Meets Buhari Over Presidential Ambition by abobote: 1:20pm On Feb 03, 2022
Imagine how I love this man in 2003, when he was contesting for president, but after governing Imo state for 8yrs, all the love got disappeared

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okorocha Meets Buhari Over Presidential Ambition by datola: 1:20pm On Feb 03, 2022
They call animals with horns, snail is peeping...

Okorocha with his Almajiri's work approach will be worse than what we currently have.

8 Likes

Re: Okorocha Meets Buhari Over Presidential Ambition by EdidemLord(m): 1:20pm On Feb 03, 2022
Ok
Re: Okorocha Meets Buhari Over Presidential Ambition by Cantonese: 1:21pm On Feb 03, 2022
chatinent:
Why do they have to announce it to sitting president? Is he Nigeria?

Bird of a feather.

Because they believe that once you inform you, then you are on the way to become the president.

All of them must pack dem load comot for 2023.

If you love yourself say NO to “next level” of hardship and suffering in the land. As change no work and next level no work, nothing fit work for dem side again.

4 Likes

Re: Okorocha Meets Buhari Over Presidential Ambition by eedimo(m): 1:21pm On Feb 03, 2022
I love his courage.
Hope it takes him SOMEWHERE.

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha Meets Buhari Over Presidential Ambition by Asgard73: 1:21pm On Feb 03, 2022
Humans that will cut Tinubu Apc delegates from North..
Okorocha And Kalu..

Waiting patiently for Tinubu February declaration and Apc convention.

Talking about Tinubu President... let him first survive primaries.. with his Kano delegates .

North will teach south politics in both political parties ..
next time some greedy folks from south will learn ... no be noise insults and abuses

Yoruba sef

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Okorocha Meets Buhari Over Presidential Ambition by PrinceOfLagos: 1:21pm On Feb 03, 2022
Kriss216:

He said he will not mention the person so as not to be assassinated.

We all know the politician fond of assassinating his opposition. But, let's pretend we're naive.
You're right I read something like that days back
Re: Okorocha Meets Buhari Over Presidential Ambition by TBadd(m): 1:22pm On Feb 03, 2022
Everybody running to Daddy at Aso rock
Re: Okorocha Meets Buhari Over Presidential Ambition by chatinent: 1:22pm On Feb 03, 2022
Cantonese:

Because they believe that once you inform you, then you are on the way to become the president.

All of them must pack dem load comot for 2023.

This country is failed.
Re: Okorocha Meets Buhari Over Presidential Ambition by Ignatiusprince(m): 1:22pm On Feb 03, 2022
Yew
Re: Okorocha Meets Buhari Over Presidential Ambition by DSC7: 1:22pm On Feb 03, 2022
Okorocha is more qualified and acceptable in the north compared to that opolo eye With mosquito legs... ....

6 Likes

Re: Okorocha Meets Buhari Over Presidential Ambition by ChiefOloye(m): 1:23pm On Feb 03, 2022
Nonsense meeting

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Meets Buhari Over Presidential Ambition by alphaconde(m): 1:23pm On Feb 03, 2022
when two fools collide

3 Likes

Re: Okorocha Meets Buhari Over Presidential Ambition by Helpfromabove1(m): 1:26pm On Feb 03, 2022
But wait why is everybody now meeting Buhari is Buhari the electorate that will vote

Every since one drug Barron have started this rubbish what do you expect from fellow looters

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha Meets Buhari Over Presidential Ambition by alphaNomega: 1:26pm On Feb 03, 2022
Okorocha is actually incompetent enough to qualify for president.

5 Likes

Re: Okorocha Meets Buhari Over Presidential Ambition by Omooba77: 1:26pm On Feb 03, 2022
Kwanza:
*Reports EFCC to president

https://leadership.ng/just-in-okorocha-meets-buhari-over-presidential-ambition/

Abuja will be full of statues...... grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha Meets Buhari Over Presidential Ambition by Praktikals(m): 1:27pm On Feb 03, 2022
Buhari's candidate is star-boy, cant these people see the handwriting on the wall?

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Obiano Set To Complete Another Bridge - Photos / Dame Patience Jonathan Road By Wike Commissioned (Photos) / Presidency Lied On Buhari ICC Invitation – PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.