Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,815 members, 7,817,365 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:05 AM

Rita Edochie: Trump’s Victory Would Be For All Christians - Celebrities (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rita Edochie: Trump’s Victory Would Be For All Christians (44908 Views)

Photos Of Rita Edochie's Husband, Tony At Daughter's Wedding As Against Rumours / Rita Edochie Reacts Blasts Ladies That Do Butt Enlargement Surgery / Rita Edochie At Her Traditional & White Wedding In 1988 & 1990(Throwback Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rita Edochie: Trump’s Victory Would Be For All Christians by Danzysb(m): 8:20am On Nov 05, 2020
stayclearofme:

All of you needs mental check up.
Your own case is different, you need a psychiatric hospital right away,for supporting abortion and homosexuality by democrats...
Re: Rita Edochie: Trump’s Victory Would Be For All Christians by Danzysb(m): 8:28am On Nov 05, 2020
Offpoint1:

So most of you are supporting Trump base on religious sentiment...

What a pity and hypocrisy.
No I'm not just supporting him for religious anything,but because of what he stands for,his against abortions,gay practice,he is for morality and sanity in that America and not just religious anything,can't you see the damage it has caused American society this crazy liberal living of a thing,the media of America, especially CNN has decieved you lots you look at personality and ignore policy which is a deadly thing to do,you must look beyond sentiments...
Re: Rita Edochie: Trump’s Victory Would Be For All Christians by Section1: 9:09am On Nov 05, 2020
Who Go win, go win.
Re: Rita Edochie: Trump’s Victory Would Be For All Christians by chris51(f): 10:13am On Nov 05, 2020
saaphiere:
Nollywood actress Rita Edochie has stated that the re-election of US President Donald Trump would be a victory for all Christians around the globe.
The actress prayed for Mr Trump in an Instagram post on Wednesday, saying God had a reason for making him president in 2016.

The Bad Blood actress wrote;

You lie.
Trump himself is not a practicing christian. If he is a Christian he will not be using unprintable words to describe people.
God pass man

SOURCE
Re: Rita Edochie: Trump’s Victory Would Be For All Christians by chris51(f): 10:13am On Nov 05, 2020
[quote author=chris51 post=95711507][/quote]
Re: Rita Edochie: Trump’s Victory Would Be For All Christians by webmaster99(m): 10:46am On Nov 05, 2020
Don’t dream about success. Get out there and work for it.
The difference between successful people and failure is lack of taking risk,
You can cry, scream, and bang your head in frustration but keep pushing forward. It’s worth it.
I hated every minute of training, but I said, ‘Don’t quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion.”
Opportunities don’t happen. You create them.
Success is liking yourself, liking what you do, and liking how you do it.
Re: Rita Edochie: Trump’s Victory Would Be For All Christians by stayclearofme: 11:23am On Nov 05, 2020
Danzysb:

Your own case is different, you need a psychiatric hospital right away,for supporting abortion and homosexuality by democrats...
Oponu do you even know what is called abortion? People like you do worst things than homosexuals. To tell you how stupid and daft you are...so the democrat is supreme court that legalize homosexuality? Millions of republicans are even homosexuals...go and read very well about America abortion bill and also ask your Doctor the meaning of abortion. Hypocrites every where....Dunce!
Your Trump that is not homosexual is sleeping with prostitutes...go and read about Trump and Stormy Daniels. What do you know you hypocrite.
Re: Rita Edochie: Trump’s Victory Would Be For All Christians by luluman: 1:10pm On Nov 05, 2020
aljharem:

Stfu
You be goat.(ewu)
Re: Rita Edochie: Trump’s Victory Would Be For All Christians by Danzysb(m): 1:44pm On Nov 05, 2020
stayclearofme:

Oponu do you even know what is called abortion? People like you do worst things than homosexuals. To tell you how stupid and daft you are...so the democrat is supreme court that legalize homosexuality? Millions of republicans are even homosexuals...go and read very well about America abortion bill and also ask your Doctor the meaning of abortion. Hypocrites every where....Dunce!
Your Trump that is not homosexual is sleeping with prostitutes...go and read about Trump and Stormy Daniels. What do you know you hypocrite.
You know nothing seriously...
I didn't say they legalized gay I said they supported it,do you know that in the last regime which was with a democrat they arrested priests that refused to wed gay people,which is going against the priests rights,go and read up and quit your noise..
The democrats support abortion of babies even after birth,I'm not saying the Republican or Trump are saints but do you know that the Republican party,was formed in opposition to the democrats to stop slavery by the democrats,the first Republican president was Abraham Lincoln,they are conservatives,I know Trump can act racist at times...but the thing is you need to quit your derailing myopic and shallow reasoning,you should not elect just by personality but by the policies they make which will affect the society....
Re: Rita Edochie: Trump’s Victory Would Be For All Christians by stayclearofme: 2:21pm On Nov 05, 2020
Danzysb:

You know nothing seriously...
I didn't say they legalized gay I said they supported it,do you know that in the last regime which was with a democrat they arrested priests that refused to wed gay people,which is going against the priests rights,go and read up and quit your noise..
The democrats support abortion of babies even after birth,I'm not saying the Republican or Trump are saints but do you know that the Republican party,was formed in opposition to the democrats to stop slavery by the democrats,the first Republican president was Abraham Lincoln,they are conservatives,I know Trump can act racist at times...but the thing is you need to quit your derailing myopic and shallow reasoning,you should not elect just by personality but by the policies they make which will affect the society....
You are the real myopic and dunce person here...look at the dump comment you just made I quote you " Democrats support abortion of babies even after birth" so somebody that has already being born can still be aborted? What a lame comment. I already asked you to ask your Doctor the meaning of abortion..you lack basic knowledge. Stop mixing Christianity with politics...only gullible people like you take that bait. I am not in support of homosexuality but how does homosexuality affect the economy of a country? Americas don't even care about that, what they want is for the economy to grow and better lives for people.
And what do you have to say about your so called Trump who is not homosexual but sleeping with prostitutes, yet you all call him a Christian?...That is not a sin but homosexuality is a sin! Hypocrites.
What do you even know about Trump policies? A man that has divided the whole world, a man that has taken away medical insurance from millions of Americans, a racist to the core, a president that cannot produce his tax returns, a president that always incite violence...the list is endless.
Before you quote me further , l live here in the US , I didn't know where you are so get ready with your facts and not your bullcrap about Christianity and politics.
Stay in one corner of your room with your palasa phone and keep typing rubbish.
Re: Rita Edochie: Trump’s Victory Would Be For All Christians by Danzysb(m): 3:20pm On Nov 05, 2020
stayclearofme:

You are the real myopic and dunce person here...look at the dump comment you just made I quote you " Democrats support abortion of babies even after birth" so somebody that has already being born can still be aborted? What a lame comment. I already asked you to ask your Doctor the meaning of abortion..you lack basic knowledge. Stop mixing Christianity with politics...only gullible people like you take that bait. I am not in support of homosexuality but how does homosexuality affect the economy of a country? Americas don't even care about that, what they want is for the economy to grow and better lives for people.
And what do you have to say about your so called Trump who is not homosexual but sleeping with prostitutes, yet you all call him a Christian?...That is not a sin but homosexuality is a sin! Hypocrites.
Stay in one corner of your room with your palasa phone and keep typing rubbish.
Your myopia is really affecting your brain..Like I said you must look beyond personality and look at policy,personality is important though,which he may have problem with...you are talking about Economy,he even performed in economy... the time of trump when he was elected black unemployment which was usually an issue in usa has reduced in his time and it is the lowest since 1970,but no you won't here that one from anywhere,because of evil media...I'm not saying sleeping with prostitutes or prostitution is of good,I'm not justifying it,but you see,he made immigration policies to be strict because of illegal immigrations and at times the illegal immigrants bring crimes over to USA...the CNN you may be watching and the media currently in America is brainwashing all,making them believe trump is evil,they are not saying the real truth..it's beyond religion,you must put away slow thinking aside...Ok look at this below...notice when the issue of abortion was talked about and note when this was said'Abortion up till the time of birth and horrifically [b][/b]even after that'

Re: Rita Edochie: Trump’s Victory Would Be For All Christians by Flokywaya(m): 3:22pm On Nov 05, 2020
[quote author=Kingnutts post=95680945]

u think say God send??[/quote

You mean say God no send,
Re: Rita Edochie: Trump’s Victory Would Be For All Christians by stayclearofme: 3:44pm On Nov 05, 2020
Danzysb:

Your myopia is really affecting your brain..Like I said you must look beyond personality and look at policy,personality is important though,which he may have problem with...you are talking about Economy,he even performed in economy... the time of trump when he was elected black unemployment which was usually an issue in usa has reduced in his time and it is the lowest since 1970,but no you won't here that one from anywhere,because of evil media...I'm not saying sleeping with prostitutes or prostitution is of good,I'm not justifying it,but you see,he made immigration policies to be strict because of illegal immigrations and at times the illegal immigrants bring crimes over to USA...the CNN you may be watching and the media currently in America is brainwashing all,making them believe trump is evil,they are not saying the real truth..it's beyond religion,you must put away slow thinking aside...Ok look at this below...notice when the issue of abortion was talked about and note when this was said'Abortion up till the time of birth and horrifically [b][/b]even after that'
You are real dunce... stupid and idiotic analysis....You cannot know Trump is evil because you don't live here and may be you are one of those fools parading and fooling themselves for Trump in Onitsha. You are even going off point. Hypocrite of all time. I will get back to reset your dull brain. I am off to work.
Re: Rita Edochie: Trump’s Victory Would Be For All Christians by Danzysb(m): 3:49pm On Nov 05, 2020
stayclearofme:

You are real dunce... stupid and idiotic analysis....You cannot know Trump is evil because you don't live here and may be you are one of those fools parading and fooling themselves for Trump in Onitsha. You are even going off point. Hypocrite of all time. I will get back to reset your dull brain. I am off to work.
Ok,have a nice day...
Re: Rita Edochie: Trump’s Victory Would Be For All Christians by chewwie(m): 5:00pm On Nov 05, 2020
Jones4190:
my protection is from God not trump,

1. trump is not a Christian, he is a killer, he killed suleiman.

2. I can't I killed someone in the name of terrorist. God still have a plain for him

God is not looking for someone to take revenge on his behave. vengeance is mine said the Lord

Did you forget to take your drugs again?
Re: Rita Edochie: Trump’s Victory Would Be For All Christians by Kobicove(m): 5:25pm On Nov 05, 2020
Batam:

If you are from shithole it's good for you when you are travelling to celebrate with Trump identify yourself with your shithole passport to obtain visa.

Mind you if you see where talented Nigerians of which you are among are mingling, you wont admit that Nigeria is a shithole.

Answer my question first...

Is Nigeria not a shithole? Yes or No?
Re: Rita Edochie: Trump’s Victory Would Be For All Christians by alloy123: 5:41am On Nov 07, 2020
sometimes you may think she is lettered until she open her mouth to vomit maggots..A sadist,a christian or a racist,a christian..Test need to be conducted on you as to know your mental state.
Re: Rita Edochie: Trump’s Victory Would Be For All Christians by Nobody: 9:32am On Nov 08, 2020
Madam ! How market grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage's Interview On E Entertainment: We Had Argument On Our Wedding Day / Da Brat Marries Her Fiancée Jesseca Dupart / Yvonne Nelson Broke-up With Iyanya Because He's A Liar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.