Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,507 members, 7,830,518 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

Rita Edochie: Trump’s Victory Would Be For All Christians - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rita Edochie: Trump’s Victory Would Be For All Christians (44939 Views)

Photos Of Rita Edochie's Husband, Tony At Daughter's Wedding As Against Rumours / Rita Edochie Reacts Blasts Ladies That Do Butt Enlargement Surgery / Rita Edochie At Her Traditional & White Wedding In 1988 & 1990(Throwback Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rita Edochie: Trump’s Victory Would Be For All Christians by Hassanmaye(m): 4:19pm On Nov 04, 2020
sammysmiles:
Oil dey this woman head...
grin grin grin
Re: Rita Edochie: Trump’s Victory Would Be For All Christians by Sarmiz24(m): 4:19pm On Nov 04, 2020
urchcoded:
does that explain why he reduced student visa duration to 2 years instead of the normal 4. Trump is a white supremacist, he was asked to condemn white supremacy in the concluded debate and he didn't.
Lol Funny funny funny, keep making accusations without point.: first of it was proposed, not officially signed yet... and that’s is to reduced risk of national security, u tink it everyone who applied for student visa that is going to America to school Some are not even in school they are there just to process a permanent residency or doing all sort of lenient jobs or crimes... see bros Obama gave too many chances for other countries to abuse America kindness and Trump is there to correct it... Why do you need to travel out to school abroad if your country school is up to standard Why will you want to travel to a country whose president u consider a bigot if your own country is in a good state Man stop y’all should stay around and fix up Nigeria and stop debating what is right or wrong for America... they got Trump cuz they want him, and if they still want him no amount of haters in Nigeria will stop him from winning lol so quit stressing urself and focus more on your palliative stealing government grin
Re: Rita Edochie: Trump’s Victory Would Be For All Christians by Hassanmaye(m): 4:19pm On Nov 04, 2020
aljharem:
So many stupid people in Nigeria
grin grin grin
Re: Rita Edochie: Trump’s Victory Would Be For All Christians by seunayantokun(m): 4:19pm On Nov 04, 2020
Righteousness89:
The Fact is Many do not Understand what this Election is really about..
Many do not understand what is playing behind the Scene..
Many do not understand the nitty gritty of this Election..
This Election is not really about Donald Trump!
This Election is between;
The Good Vs the bad!
The Righteous Vs the Unrighteous!
The Fear of GOD vs The Reprobate Minds!
A Sane World vs a Sodom and Gomorrah World!
The Mercy of God Vs the Wrath of God!

The Trump Presidency is a Mercy Period for all!
My Admonishment to all is to set your way right with GOD..
If you are yet to Accept Jesus Christ, You need to..
The Worst thing that can Happen to anyone is to Miss Heaven , Either at Rapture or at Death!

Not all Christians, even in the US, are supporting Trump.

Anything good Trump might represent is welcome but he isn't God's all-time choice for the current or future items on God's timetable.

I love some of what he did while some would never be supported by me. Jesus Christ is the only indispensable King who can truly stamp out evil - Trump doesn't totally stand in there. If Trump represent the interest of Christians globally, Biden could even serve that interest more and better - it's only my conjecture which can be proved otherwise.

As it is today, the kingdoms of the world and their kings, including the US and her president, are rooted in evil with few exceptions.

Note Obama was wholeheartedly welcomed as POTUS but he did more evil than good. Buhari was an icon of high hope and many Nigerians' were shouting 'change' but today he is more satanic than Satan himself.

When I told some Christians and Muslims around me before 2015 general elections that Nigeria would regret ever voting for Buhari, they saw me as unreasonable because I didn't face the same direction as they did. Today, the dogs are licking their wounds.

For me, in some ways Trump doesn't totally represent God's interest for US and the whole world.

My submissions:

One, everyone must prepare now because the time for the roll call is close.

Two, Nigerian Christians should look up to the Greatest of all mountains where their help comes from and get ready to act.

Three, the best helping hands Nigerians have are on top of their arms.

A friend of mine, after fasting and praying for Nigeria for 7 days recently, told me God came to him in a vision and told him that He had given into Nigerians' hands all they needed to set themselves free. I believe it because that agrees with the Bible.

1 Like

Re: Rita Edochie: Trump’s Victory Would Be For All Christians by Hassanmaye(m): 4:20pm On Nov 04, 2020
OZOnNengiTheory:
I am not surprised this is coming from her.

Na sentiment dem dey take do everything and the major reason they don't succeed in good but evil.
cool
Re: Rita Edochie: Trump’s Victory Would Be For All Christians by freshMallam1122: 4:20pm On Nov 04, 2020
Danzysb:
She made good sense.. Trump is a Christian,he is Presbyterian. Trump will win.
trump is not a Christian
Re: Rita Edochie: Trump’s Victory Would Be For All Christians by Kingspin(m): 4:20pm On Nov 04, 2020
aljharem:
Even UK, Germany and the rest of the world are waiting for US election.

Don't know so many ignorant people are in Nigeria
Re: Rita Edochie: Trump’s Victory Would Be For All Christians by Kingspin(m): 4:21pm On Nov 04, 2020
aljharem:
Re: Rita Edochie: Trump’s Victory Would Be For All Christians by Nobody: 4:23pm On Nov 04, 2020
I never knew this woman was this dense. Trump is not a christian.

3 Likes

Re: Rita Edochie: Trump’s Victory Would Be For All Christians by davidas101(m): 4:23pm On Nov 04, 2020
sammysmiles:
grin
sammysmiles:
Re: Rita Edochie: Trump’s Victory Would Be For All Christians by Hollusilva28(m): 4:25pm On Nov 04, 2020
Righteousness89:

Pray this Prayer!
O Lord open my Eyes of Understanding that I might understand the times and what I should do..
Bro, I don't need to pray that, cos am already getting ready for end time, even all what is happening right now, half of it, as not yet happen as revelation said.

Is you that need to pray on that. I'm a fellow Christian like you. My issue with you is that you're mixing political aspect with religious aspect together. Keep you own winner to yourself.

When Donald trump refused to comment on racism issue, were you not alive. My cousin & fiancee living in the USA are saying the same thing towards that man.

Let me be Frank, I'm supporting Biden, I keep my winner to myself . Cos i want the betterment for Africa-American brothers, sisters
Re: Rita Edochie: Trump’s Victory Would Be For All Christians by backT(m): 4:25pm On Nov 04, 2020
You think Americans are stupid like Nigerians abi? They only consider who have their best interest not because of the candidate religious attachment.
Re: Rita Edochie: Trump’s Victory Would Be For All Christians by pacespot(m): 4:25pm On Nov 04, 2020
Igbo people just want to claim Trump as one of their own by all means, is it a sign that Trump is losing this elections?
Re: Rita Edochie: Trump’s Victory Would Be For All Christians by TheGoodJoe(m): 4:26pm On Nov 04, 2020
See talk. As if Joe Biden is not a Christian. I can bet even more devoted than the P. grabbing Trump.

Re: Rita Edochie: Trump’s Victory Would Be For All Christians by urchcoded(m): 4:26pm On Nov 04, 2020
Sarmiz24:

Lol Funny funny funny, keep making accusations without point.: first of it was proposed, not officially signed yet... and that’s is to reduced risk of national security, u tink it everyone who applied for student visa that is going to America to school Some are not even in school they are there just to process a permanent residency or doing all sort of lenient jobs or crimes... see bros Obama gave too many chances for other countries to abuse America kindness and Trump is there to correct it... Why do you need to travel out to school abroad if your country school is up to standard Why will you want to travel to a country whose president u consider a bigot if your own country is in a good state Man stop y’all should stay around and fix up Nigeria and stop debating what is right or wrong for America... they got Trump cuz they want him, and if they still want him no amount of haters in Nigeria will stop him from winning lol so quit stressing urself and focus more on your palliative stealing government grin
I'll only reply your last paragraph. Trump has more supporters in Nigeria than Biden and fact remains 99% of Nigerians clamouring for trump don't know why they are doing so, it's either their pastor sold them one stupid conspiracy theory or nnamdi kanu told them that trump would actualize biafra. I care less about America I simply do not like or support Trump's ideologies, I don't like Biden so much but I agree more with his ideologies and policies. The US should decide who they want, and if it was by popular votes, trump wouldn't even be president today.

1 Like

Re: Rita Edochie: Trump’s Victory Would Be For All Christians by Danzysb(m): 4:28pm On Nov 04, 2020
freshMallam1122:
trump is not a Christian
He is Presbyterian christian Oga,he Even introduced back prayers in American schools that the country said they will erase and stop in school,and how come he has so much support from evangelical christians.You need to study more and think sanely without bias and sentiment.
Re: Rita Edochie: Trump’s Victory Would Be For All Christians by Friend22(m): 4:33pm On Nov 04, 2020
sammysmiles:
You guys are breeding bigotry!

I thank the mod who banned me for four days,if not,I would I insulted the daylight out that stupid fool called @Fahdiga.

Oya,report me again,Idiot!

@sammysmiles I am not referring to you, but to that bumbling idiot called Fahdiga.
Re: Rita Edochie: Trump’s Victory Would Be For All Christians by Nova1988(m): 4:39pm On Nov 04, 2020
This him?

1 Like

Re: Rita Edochie: Trump’s Victory Would Be For All Christians by zudozz: 4:39pm On Nov 04, 2020
helinues:
Her eyes go soon clear

He ll need to grab her by the pussy first grin

1 Like

Re: Rita Edochie: Trump’s Victory Would Be For All Christians by Sarmiz24(m): 4:42pm On Nov 04, 2020
urchcoded:
I'll only reply your last paragraph. Trump has more supporters in Nigeria than Biden and fact remains 99% of Nigerians clamouring for trump don't know why they are doing so, it's either their pastor sold them one stupid conspiracy theory or nnamdi kanu told them that trump would actualize biafra. I care less about America I simply do not like or support Trump's ideologies, I don't like Biden so much but I agree more with his ideologies and policies. The US should decide who they want, and if it was by popular votes, trump wouldn't even be president today.
Lol I will only reply that 99% part, will those 99% vote in the US election? Lol this ansa is no, so liking Trump or not does not make any impact on him coming from a third world country like Nigeria so quit debating it... Trump is better than all Africans president combined together
Re: Rita Edochie: Trump’s Victory Would Be For All Christians by GoldHorse(m): 4:45pm On Nov 04, 2020
Mumu...........Go talk am for America make you chop some slaps! So Biden na Ogbanje worshipper ba?
Re: Rita Edochie: Trump’s Victory Would Be For All Christians by saintadeola: 4:45pm On Nov 04, 2020
I don't know how some idiot reason, what she said is bad, am a Christian,u don't Av pass systematic insult to Muslims.muslim dey USA, there are bad Muslims and good Muslim same as Christians
Re: Rita Edochie: Trump’s Victory Would Be For All Christians by Mccullum: 4:47pm On Nov 04, 2020
Many has been brain washed on this US presidential election, so unfortunate for this matured woman.
Re: Rita Edochie: Trump’s Victory Would Be For All Christians by 9iceprince(m): 4:48pm On Nov 04, 2020
stanliwise:
If Biden wins, gay and abortion would be legal

Will Trump be there for life?

1 Like

Re: Rita Edochie: Trump’s Victory Would Be For All Christians by Larrykaysail(m): 4:51pm On Nov 04, 2020
sammysmiles:
no be lie,
Re: Rita Edochie: Trump’s Victory Would Be For All Christians by Walewow: 4:58pm On Nov 04, 2020
Mumu Na god bring trump Abi u go see
Re: Rita Edochie: Trump’s Victory Would Be For All Christians by Whitecoal711: 4:59pm On Nov 04, 2020
Because Trump na the messiah
As a Christian I am,my believe is that I don't fight for my God,he does alone do my fighting and avenges
Re: Rita Edochie: Trump’s Victory Would Be For All Christians by emoney09: 4:59pm On Nov 04, 2020
for real
Re: Rita Edochie: Trump’s Victory Would Be For All Christians by stanliwise(m): 5:00pm On Nov 04, 2020
9iceprince:

Will Trump be there for life?
No but if Republicans are there for life. The conservationist would always prevail except something else happens
Re: Rita Edochie: Trump’s Victory Would Be For All Christians by Whitecoal711: 5:02pm On Nov 04, 2020
Because Trump na our messiah shey
As a Christian that I am,my believe and practice is that I don't do the fighting, for my God alone do my fighting and avenges for me
Re: Rita Edochie: Trump’s Victory Would Be For All Christians by adams123: 5:03pm On Nov 04, 2020
Righteousness89:
The Good Vs the bad!
Christian value vs Demonism

The Worst thing that can Happen to anyone is to Miss Heaven , Either at Rapture or at Death!

If you died as a Christian then you are finished, Hell shall be your abode..Go and study Islam to amend your way. Plz n plz, I'm begging you!
Re: Rita Edochie: Trump’s Victory Would Be For All Christians by Nobody: 5:06pm On Nov 04, 2020
Righteousness89:
The Good Vs the bad!
Christian value vs Demonism

Political pastor, talk about the terrain you know very well and stop hailing Trump as a demi-god.
If you have friends or relatives in the U.S ask them questions about Trump or Biden before labelling one the good and other the bad.
Is it Trump that is giving salvation or Christ?
Is it USA election that determines your mercy or Christ?

Meanwhile, I always like your comments because it is full of message of the cross, continue in that direction and leave the things of the world to wordily people.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Papa Ajasco, Charles Okocha And Pa James On Set / Da Brat Marries Her Fiancée Jesseca Dupart / My Husband Goes To Market For Me - Omotola; Twitter Users React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.