Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,865 members, 7,810,295 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:12 AM

Wizkid Appreciates His Female Fan Who Drew Him(photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Appreciates His Female Fan Who Drew Him(photos) (55784 Views)

Wizkid Appreciates Wande Coal For Letting Him Stay In His Room When He Was Broke / Wizkid Appreciates Tiwa Savage, Chinko Ekun And Teni After Wizkid VIP Experience / Wizkid Appreciates Naomi Campbell As She Rocks Star Boy Top (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wizkid Appreciates His Female Fan Who Drew Him(photos) by informationNaija: 9:14pm On Dec 17, 2018
A Facebook user has professed her happiness as she was opportuned to meet popular Nigeria pop singer Wizkid popularly known as starboy!
The lady who draws and sells portraits for a living shared pictures and advice for upcoming talents..
She wrote ''No matter how little you start,be confident in that very little thing.I'm not the best but I've got to do what I know how to do..

11 Likes

Re: Wizkid Appreciates His Female Fan Who Drew Him(photos) by midolian(m): 9:16pm On Dec 17, 2018
This way wey hin dey do mouth like ram wey smell piss, na hin I hate pass about him

165 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Wizkid Appreciates His Female Fan Who Drew Him(photos) by informationNaija: 9:16pm On Dec 17, 2018
Cc lalasticlala,mynd44 ishelove
Let's support great Talent!

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Appreciates His Female Fan Who Drew Him(photos) by Kidaholic(m): 9:17pm On Dec 17, 2018
Nonsense, only female fans na im he dey appreciate... lipsrsealed
Davido all the way!

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wizkid Appreciates His Female Fan Who Drew Him(photos) by Nobody: 9:17pm On Dec 17, 2018
This drawing looks more like a mixture of baby Zion and kizz Daniel. cry

24 Likes

Re: Wizkid Appreciates His Female Fan Who Drew Him(photos) by mofeoluwadassah: 9:18pm On Dec 17, 2018
baby momma in the making cool

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wizkid Appreciates His Female Fan Who Drew Him(photos) by mrjaydee(m): 9:38pm On Dec 17, 2018
Make I go draw Davido and look for one fine girl to present it to him. Make I collect December money

140 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Wizkid Appreciates His Female Fan Who Drew Him(photos) by ojun50(m): 9:41pm On Dec 17, 2018
Wizkid hand won touch somtin for the first pix oh
Re: Wizkid Appreciates His Female Fan Who Drew Him(photos) by IamD18: 9:45pm On Dec 17, 2018
A blind man can comfortably draw Obansanjo without any stress.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wizkid Appreciates His Female Fan Who Drew Him(photos) by GOFRONT(m): 9:57pm On Dec 17, 2018
grin

I hope he will reward that lady with his sp*rm??

Because with the way this lady is smiling, it is like she has won herself a babymama ticket...

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Wizkid Appreciates His Female Fan Who Drew Him(photos) by Nobody: 10:03pm On Dec 17, 2018
IamD18:
A blind man can comfortably draw Obansanjo without any stress.
True. He has a unique face shape. grin
Re: Wizkid Appreciates His Female Fan Who Drew Him(photos) by EbukaHades10(m): 10:16pm On Dec 17, 2018
She try. Not many people can do that.

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid Appreciates His Female Fan Who Drew Him(photos) by emeijeh(m): 10:28pm On Dec 17, 2018
Is this wizkid, or airforce 1? grin

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Appreciates His Female Fan Who Drew Him(photos) by Nature8(m): 10:36pm On Dec 17, 2018
mrjaydee:
Make I go draw Davido and look for one fine girl to present it to him. Make I collect December money

cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Appreciates His Female Fan Who Drew Him(photos) by Tab2019(f): 10:46pm On Dec 17, 2018
I need urgent loan of 100k oooo,am in Abuja... please help a sis

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Appreciates His Female Fan Who Drew Him(photos) by goddyono(m): 10:50pm On Dec 17, 2018
UPCOMMING BABYMAMA
Re: Wizkid Appreciates His Female Fan Who Drew Him(photos) by SkinnyNigga: 10:53pm On Dec 17, 2018
Tab2019:
thief

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Appreciates His Female Fan Who Drew Him(photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:11pm On Dec 17, 2018
Odiegwu!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Wizkid Appreciates His Female Fan Who Drew Him(photos) by ChiefAzubuike(f): 11:11pm On Dec 17, 2018
What an ugly piece of artwork. Pablo Picasso or Vincent vangoh would be very disappointed wherever they are now.

Well its always difficult to paint an afonja due to their extreme ugliness even money gotten from skull mining cannot cure. Ask acecube , he's a part product of the Yoruba lineage, he'll testify. May God help us all.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Appreciates His Female Fan Who Drew Him(photos) by SingleWahala(f): 11:11pm On Dec 17, 2018
grin.... Please Appreciate her in Kind too grin grin grin

Re: Wizkid Appreciates His Female Fan Who Drew Him(photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:12pm On Dec 17, 2018
Tab2019:
You are welcome to Abuja.
How was your trip nah?!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wizkid Appreciates His Female Fan Who Drew Him(photos) by easynetsms(m): 11:12pm On Dec 17, 2018
When I saw appreciate I came to see how many millions he gave to her

Check my signature for cheap internet Xmas bonus
Re: Wizkid Appreciates His Female Fan Who Drew Him(photos) by Lucifer66(m): 11:12pm On Dec 17, 2018
After he finished fvcking her puna
Re: Wizkid Appreciates His Female Fan Who Drew Him(photos) by Akposkool(m): 11:12pm On Dec 17, 2018
Star boy dey for youuuuu.
Hope she has the rice for wizzy stew?

4 Likes

Re: Wizkid Appreciates His Female Fan Who Drew Him(photos) by Shortyy(f): 11:12pm On Dec 17, 2018
Lol this WizKid sef. Guy change this your name abeg. Be like say the thing dey affect you wella. See as e be like small pikin
Re: Wizkid Appreciates His Female Fan Who Drew Him(photos) by Offpoint: 11:13pm On Dec 17, 2018
Which year was this picture taken? cuz the dude with the kid in his stage name look like a malnourished he-goat who just smell a she goat urine.

Quote and pickpocket will steal your phone tomorrow before 5pm.
Re: Wizkid Appreciates His Female Fan Who Drew Him(photos) by wale377(m): 11:13pm On Dec 17, 2018
The picture looks like skibiiii

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Appreciates His Female Fan Who Drew Him(photos) by mmadu5(m): 11:14pm On Dec 17, 2018
Tab2019:

I will fuckkk your ass if you want a loan .do you agree

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Appreciates His Female Fan Who Drew Him(photos) by mmadu5(m): 11:14pm On Dec 17, 2018
Shortyy:
Lol this WizKid sef. Guy change this your name abeg. Be like say the thing dey affect you wella. See as e be like small pikin

Wetin concern you
Re: Wizkid Appreciates His Female Fan Who Drew Him(photos) by nelronaldo(m): 11:15pm On Dec 17, 2018
This is Wizboy not wizkid

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Appreciates His Female Fan Who Drew Him(photos) by Olastep1(m): 11:19pm On Dec 17, 2018
...lol

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mabel Makun Throwback Photo: AY Shares Throwback Vs Now Photos Of His Wife / Grammy Awards: Burna Boy Loses To Angelique Kidjo / Davido Has A 4 Year Old Daughter - Lady Claims (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.