Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,166 members, 7,849,601 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:22 AM

If Trump Looses The Election Then Christian Will Perish - Nigerian Boy Cries - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If Trump Looses The Election Then Christian Will Perish - Nigerian Boy Cries (3953 Views)

If Tinubu Didn't Win The 2023 Election, Then Who Won? / Congratulations Nigerians As APC Looses The Presidential Election / Oshiomole: If Crisis Will Help Us Win Election, Then We Need More Crisis In APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Trump Looses The Election Then Christian Will Perish - Nigerian Boy Cries by Yankee101: 4:33pm On Nov 04, 2020
What makes you think Trump is a true Christian?

Joe biden is more Christian than Trump

Trump didn't reverse gay marriages

4 Likes

Re: If Trump Looses The Election Then Christian Will Perish - Nigerian Boy Cries by TheGoodJoe(m): 4:37pm On Nov 04, 2020
Because Joe Biden is not a Christian.

undecided

3 Likes

Re: If Trump Looses The Election Then Christian Will Perish - Nigerian Boy Cries by Gabkosh: 4:37pm On Nov 04, 2020
Did Christians perish before Trump came?

5 Likes

Re: If Trump Looses The Election Then Christian Will Perish - Nigerian Boy Cries by HuntSon(m): 4:43pm On Nov 04, 2020
YouAreFinished:

America is a secular democracy,and not a theocracy...it's people decides what it wants...your "christain values" is not by force.
Anyways,you mean christain values like this:

Thank you! Like how they'll be wanting a secular nation to be ruled by religious sectarian principles baffles me!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Trump Looses The Election Then Christian Will Perish - Nigerian Boy Cries by Okoroawusa: 4:44pm On Nov 04, 2020
Africans and gullibility na 5 n 6

7 Likes

Re: If Trump Looses The Election Then Christian Will Perish - Nigerian Boy Cries by misano(m): 4:45pm On Nov 04, 2020
dukeprince50:
That was how they said if Buhari won, he will islamize Nigeria and slaughter Christians. Nigerians will always look for opportunity to play religious and tribal politics, even use am enter US election. how we wan use grow

I don't think the winner of this election will help my financial predicament though, so e no concern me

Bros nor mention Buhari name here, I take God beg U. D man has done 10 times more evil than I could imagine. Dat man is pour evil.
Re: If Trump Looses The Election Then Christian Will Perish - Nigerian Boy Cries by Nobody: 4:47pm On Nov 04, 2020
Harkonnen:
Yet another halfwit

Trump is not even a Christian! America belongs to the Jews no matter who wins, they're never going to stop supporting Israel. And the Jews are not even Christians

Western missionaries really did a stellar job brainwashing Africans, who still don't understand that their resources and their future were taken away in exchange for a fake Christianity that the Caucasians do not even practice. Even the African pastors are now on to the scam, screaming Israel from their pulpits while they take money from dimwitted folks like this boy & use it to fùck whōres, fly first class/private and generally live a hedonistic lifestyle. Am sure Odumeje too is rooting for Trump grin
You don't even know what you are saying because America support Isreal doesn't mean that Jews owns it. Jews are second class citizens in the US just like blacks

1 Like

Re: If Trump Looses The Election Then Christian Will Perish - Nigerian Boy Cries by ubongokon(m): 4:49pm On Nov 04, 2020
athaboi:
Nawa o...even though I want trump to win but this isn't the truth, whether he wins or not, nothing will happen to anyone

You won't see it that way because you are not spiritual enough to know divine time table
Re: If Trump Looses The Election Then Christian Will Perish - Nigerian Boy Cries by Nobody: 5:26pm On Nov 04, 2020
OJay360:
You don't even know what you are saying because America support Isreal doesn't mean that Jews owns it. Jews are second class citizens in the US just like blacks

The top financiers and weapons scientists are Jews. They fund elections and develop the cutting edge millitary tech that America uses to stay on top and Israel needs to survive amid the Jihadi nations of the midlle east.

Make no mistake bro, the Jews run the west, just that they are smart enough to stay behind the scenes. They own the network of big banks underpinning the global financial system

2 Likes

Re: If Trump Looses The Election Then Christian Will Perish - Nigerian Boy Cries by Ikengawo: 3:00am On Nov 05, 2020
SWORD419:
Christianity is now a mere shadow of it former self, from christians supporting gays to adultery and fornication the list goes on and on

before that they sold black slaves. Is that what you prefer
Re: If Trump Looses The Election Then Christian Will Perish - Nigerian Boy Cries by blingxx(m): 4:34am On Nov 05, 2020
can someone pls tell this olodo trump is a Jew descent and he doesn't even care about religion... religion has really bitten down into the mentality of blackman undecided I weep for this generation

3 Likes

Re: If Trump Looses The Election Then Christian Will Perish - Nigerian Boy Cries by Nobody: 5:03am On Nov 05, 2020
joshjc:
Foolish talk
Honestly the country harbors too many foolish people.
So TRUMP that grabs Ladies by the pussy is now a BORN AGAIN CHRISTIAN...
please are Nigerians normal..?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Trump Looses The Election Then Christian Will Perish - Nigerian Boy Cries by WoundedLamb: 5:48am On Nov 05, 2020
Lol... I wonder what y'all's reaction would have been if it was a Muslim that said this. You want to Christianize the US. grin.

I understand America's position as the leader of the free world but Nigerians surprise me with their obsession over the election.

1 Like

Re: If Trump Looses The Election Then Christian Will Perish - Nigerian Boy Cries by SWORD419(m): 6:06am On Nov 05, 2020
Ikengawo:

before that they sold black slaves. Is that what you prefer
no you should give your new religion a new name
Re: If Trump Looses The Election Then Christian Will Perish - Nigerian Boy Cries by Benwallt(m): 6:10am On Nov 05, 2020
Why? Is Trump God? So, electoral defeat will lead to total annihilation of a God religion. You are a buffoon

1 Like

Re: If Trump Looses The Election Then Christian Will Perish - Nigerian Boy Cries by joshjc(m): 6:42am On Nov 05, 2020
EVILFOREST:

Honestly the country harbors too many foolish people.
So TRUMP that grabs Ladies by the pussy is now a BORN AGAIN CHRISTIAN...
please are Nigerians normal..?
they are just brainwashed by religious sentiment,and no nation make's progress with such people

2 Likes

Re: If Trump Looses The Election Then Christian Will Perish - Nigerian Boy Cries by letu(m): 6:44am On Nov 05, 2020
thebosstrevor1:
Christian values will be destroyed if biden wins.

They are coming with an agenda and that agenda is to destroy anything Christian
Your so called Trump supporters/ Christian fanatically terrorizing and attacking election center in Maricopa Arizona with dangerous weapons trying to bully those counting the results .

SO MUCH FOR HOLY SAINT TRUMP AND HIS SUPPORTERS.

5 Likes

Re: If Trump Looses The Election Then Christian Will Perish - Nigerian Boy Cries by naija4life247: 7:08am On Nov 05, 2020
Righteousness89:
Christians cannot Perish whatever the Case!!

Believers will be Persecuted more!

Some Events will Happen that will Cause the Wrath of God on Earth!

Abortions, Abominations and Evils will likely become a way of life . These things will attract Terrible Wrath From GOD!

One Good thing is that JESUS will take out his children from Here , because HIS Wrath will be Unleashed Raw and Without Mercy on all who have Refused to be Accept Him

Now that dump Trump has lost, what do miscreant church idiots like you have to say? All the rubbish that you have prophesied about this US election just as your Yahoo Yahoo mentor pastors too prophesied? What more nonsense do you have in your mind lazy youth!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Trump Looses The Election Then Christian Will Perish - Nigerian Boy Cries by Obc1234(m): 7:57am On Nov 05, 2020
Oga Joe Biden is also a Christian
We Nigerians are very stupid
American is not the power that holds Christianity but Christ Jesus stop fooling around

2 Likes

Re: If Trump Looses The Election Then Christian Will Perish - Nigerian Boy Cries by ThatFairGuy: 8:05am On Nov 05, 2020
Brainwashed lots. Even if Trump wins reelection, will he be president forever? Shallow minded people

1 Like

Re: If Trump Looses The Election Then Christian Will Perish - Nigerian Boy Cries by Nobody: 11:13am On Nov 05, 2020
joshjc:
they are just brainwashed by religious sentiment,and no nation make's progress with such people
Don't mind them.
Do you know I was part of a team that conducted this election in my locality...?
So, I don't know why my people keep exhibiting Foolishness at this peak..?
Re: If Trump Looses The Election Then Christian Will Perish - Nigerian Boy Cries by joshjc(m): 11:31am On Nov 05, 2020
EVILFOREST:

Don't mind them.
Do you know I was part of a team that conducted this election in my locality...?
So, I don't know why my people keep exhibiting Foolishness at this peak..?
and they are claiming to be exposed
Re: If Trump Looses The Election Then Christian Will Perish - Nigerian Boy Cries by Realdeals(m): 11:36am On Nov 05, 2020
The boy is plain stupid, he needs help fast.

1 Like

Re: If Trump Looses The Election Then Christian Will Perish - Nigerian Boy Cries by tarantino1: 12:58pm On Nov 08, 2020
roseb1:
I agree with you no less and Trump is gonna win

How e do you for body

(1) (2) (Reply)

You Can’t Stop Sylva - Bayelsa Lawmakers To PDP / Checkout Nigeria’s Four Newest Billionaires / Is This The Man You Want As Your President?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.