Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,957 members, 7,828,378 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:56 AM

What Does 'Have A Drink' Mean In The Western Society? - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / What Does 'Have A Drink' Mean In The Western Society? (34910 Views)

What Does Etiosa Mean In Yoruba. / What Does Mahinmi Mean In Yoruba? / Why Do Africans Like To To Imitate The Western Culture? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Does 'Have A Drink' Mean In The Western Society? by MP007(m): 3:49am On Sep 01, 2007
means, i like u and i want u, if the woman says yes , means ', i agree , lets get this thang cracking
Re: What Does 'Have A Drink' Mean In The Western Society? by lindabong(f): 9:47am On Aug 07, 2008
Well it can go both ways.
He was just prolly askin you to chill with him at bar or something and social with his homies or whatever.
It just depends on you the person is and how you may or may not percieve the conversation or actual words that's being spoken directly to you.
Re: What Does 'Have A Drink' Mean In The Western Society? by na2day2(m): 1:17am On Oct 23, 2008
@ topic

u came to the states to learn english? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked thats ur first mistake ma, we dont speak english here grin grin grin
Re: What Does 'Have A Drink' Mean In The Western Society? by asitis(f): 10:09am On Oct 23, 2008
He just wants to get to know you better that's all

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Uselessness Of White Wedding In African Societies!!! / Female Circumcision: what's wrong with it? / Suitor Dies In Katsina Marriage Flogging Game

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.