Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,687 members, 7,820,395 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:13 PM

Have You Ever Followed A Real Live Account Of A Trader Before? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Have You Ever Followed A Real Live Account Of A Trader Before? (394 Views)

Own a Prop Firm Live Account Today (challenge passed) / Alpari Minimum Deposit And How To Open A Live Account / Is Forex Demo Account Thesame As Real Live Trading Account? (Pics)) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Followed A Real Live Account Of A Trader Before? by Omonstarr: 4:27pm On Nov 04, 2020
Re: Have You Ever Followed A Real Live Account Of A Trader Before? by Abbeytherabbit: 4:49pm On Nov 04, 2020
Boss take the post down person fit wicked u go open trades for u
Re: Have You Ever Followed A Real Live Account Of A Trader Before? by Omonstarr: 5:13pm On Nov 04, 2020
It's Investors password, you can only see the trades, but can do anything unless you have access to real password . Thank you
Abbeytherabbit:
Boss take the post down person fit wicked u go open trades for u

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Followed A Real Live Account Of A Trader Before? by Abbeytherabbit: 5:31pm On Nov 04, 2020
Omonstarr:

It's Investors password, you can only see the trades, but can do anything unless you have access to real password . Thank you

Ohhh....ok boss now I get it
Re: Have You Ever Followed A Real Live Account Of A Trader Before? by Nobody: 5:55pm On Nov 04, 2020
Omonstarr:
Account number (login): 71535778

Investor password: acfd63f3

Server: InstaForex-Singapore. com

Here is a real mini account which is 12days old today. Most of the trades mirrored after my bigger managed accounts.
Nothing is hidden
No long talks
No lies, No theories or fantasies.
If you wanna get involved in forex, here is how I dive into the ocean filled with sharks and come out alive. Sometimes ,I get bitten, get bruised and almost get drowned at times. But my buoyancy and ability to go for the big kill keeps me in business. This is a real and interesting world you can always make money.
NB: Don't try this if you don't know how to swim, you may never make it alive.

Your volume is too big. No money management rules at all
Re: Have You Ever Followed A Real Live Account Of A Trader Before? by Omonstarr: 5:59pm On Nov 04, 2020
It depends on what you understand by money management.
Live trades is different from textbook applications. I have been doing this for years. It all about profits..you can have all the the money management in the world and still can't make profit! Forex is about opportunities Thanks. Can I see your account to see how you apply money management?
fados4sure:

Your volume is too big. No money management rules at all

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Followed A Real Live Account Of A Trader Before? by Nobody: 7:38pm On Nov 04, 2020
Omonstarr:
It depends on what you understand by money management.
Live trades is different from textbook applications. I have been doing this for years. It all about profits..you can have all the the money management in the world and still can't make profit! Forex is about opportunities Thanks. Can I see your account to see how you apply money management?
You're entitle to your opinion.... I have been trading since 2007 and use profits made from Forex to further my studies in Cyprus and UK...

With $500 account, you're trading with lot of 5.0 which is way to high and all I expect you to say was to probably convinced me that you were scalping instead you're saying something else.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Followed A Real Live Account Of A Trader Before? by Omonstarr: 8:19pm On Nov 04, 2020
It is is a mini account, 5.0 is translates to 0.5, I need not explain this to you as it's a matter of common Sense. My idea of putting up a live Account is for transparency, not competition.I will encourage traders like you to do the same so that everyone will learn. I manage other accounts up to tune of $350,000, I can also give out the investors passwords so that people will see it's real. No need to show off, this is how I do it as everyone can see. People are tired of "pros" coming online to claim how good they are without shred of evidence. At least I have taken a step let others follow. This is why I created the thread. Let's rub minds using real accounts data
fados4sure:

You're entitle to your opinion.... I have been trading since 2007 and use profits made from Forex to further my studies in Cyprus and UK...

With $500 account, you're trading with lot of 5.0 which is way to high and all I expect you to say was to probably convinced me that you were scalping instead you're saying something else.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How Would You Like To Make #2,000 Daily, Enter If Interested / Generating Wealth Investing In Poverty Alleviation In Nigeria (PAIN). / Bluebird Account Balance For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.