Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,313 members, 7,811,933 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:04 AM

Seun Help Remove This Thing Outta My Profile - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Seun Help Remove This Thing Outta My Profile (506 Views)

Please, How Can I Remove This Thing From My Profile / I Am Just Frustrated And Hopeless.seun Help Me. / How Do I Remove This From My Profile? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seun Help Remove This Thing Outta My Profile by GreatSage: 5:17pm On Nov 04, 2020
I mistakenly click on a pop-up asking me if I believe there's no God but Allah and his prophet, I made a mistake clicking positive to that pop-up, now the statement is boldly written on my profile and I can't remove it.
Dear Seun lalasticala justwise OAM4J pls help remove that thing on my profile. Thanks in advance

Re: Seun Help Remove This Thing Outta My Profile by Missyajoke(f): 6:40pm On Nov 04, 2020
GreatSage:
I mistakenly click on a pop-up asking me if I believe there's no God but Allah and his prophet, I made a mistake clicking positive to that pop-up, now the statement is boldly written on my profile and I can't remove it.
Dear Seun lalasticala justwise OAM4J pls help remove that thing on my profile. Thanks in advance

Why did you comment in the Muslim thread but you've been warned now, don't worry it'll leave after a week or two.
Re: Seun Help Remove This Thing Outta My Profile by edoairways: 6:45pm On Nov 04, 2020
It will disappear after some days

1 Like

Re: Seun Help Remove This Thing Outta My Profile by GreatSage: 7:01pm On Nov 04, 2020
Missyajoke:

Why did you comment in the Muslim thread but you've been warned now, don't worry it'll leave after a week or two.
I can't quote someone again from the Muslim thread without Seun forcing religion down my throat

1 Like

Re: Seun Help Remove This Thing Outta My Profile by Missyajoke(f): 8:25pm On Nov 04, 2020
GreatSage:

I can't quote someone again from the Muslim thread without Seun forcing religion down my throat

If you know you want to comment on the Muslim thread then create a new account where you can say your mind without anyone disturbing you.
Re: Seun Help Remove This Thing Outta My Profile by GreatSage: 7:37am On Nov 05, 2020
Missyajoke:

If you know you want to comment on the Muslim thread then create a new account where you can say your mind without anyone disturbing you.
Listen, I follow someone's post and just quoted the person comment. it's not like I entered the thread and quoted someone.
Re: Seun Help Remove This Thing Outta My Profile by GreatSage: 7:38am On Nov 05, 2020
Missyajoke:

Listen, I follow someone's post and just quoted the person comment. it's not like I entered the thread and quoted someone. I detest religious bigotry and that's what seun just did.
Re: Seun Help Remove This Thing Outta My Profile by Missyajoke(f): 7:55am On Nov 05, 2020
GreatSage:

Listen, I follow someone's post and just quoted the person comment. it's not like I entered the thread and quoted someone. I detest religious bigotry and that's what seun just did.

You saw the Muslim thread rules now and yet you've decided to comment but don't worry it'll leave after a week or two if you don't comment on the thread again.
Re: Seun Help Remove This Thing Outta My Profile by GreatSage: 8:45am On Nov 05, 2020
Missyajoke:

You saw the Muslim thread rules now and yet you've decided to comment but don't worry it'll leave after a week or two if you don't comment on the thread again.
Do you understand my previous comment?

(1) (Reply)

Prophet Odumeje Spits Fire As He Prophesized Into 2021: Pics & Video / Is It Right For A Sister To Rent An Apartment And Leav Alone Outside The Convent / Apostle Henry Osaro Igunbor: The Man On A Mission For Redemption

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.