Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,786 members, 7,817,258 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:56 AM

I Am Just Frustrated And Hopeless.seun Help Me. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Am Just Frustrated And Hopeless.seun Help Me. (205 Views)

DO THESE TWO THINGS WHEN DEPRESSED, HOPELESS OR HELPLESS. / The Useless And Hopeless Girl Has Become The Pillar Of The Family / Seun Help Remove This Thing Outta My Profile (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Am Just Frustrated And Hopeless.seun Help Me. by achaemeka(m): 10:34am On Nov 10, 2020
Nairalanders Nairalanders,If you have been following my thread,you will notice I need help.What will solve my problem nor which some rich dude here give ashawo,or drink,pls help

I started blogging 2017,with free WordPress. In 2018 I bought a hosting plan and hired that scammer " Solomon Inyang Miller " https://www.nairaland.com/4544905/see-funny-birthday-photos-nigerian to do Seo service and write articles for me then, because I was a novice in those stuff then.
Though, he started the work but he did not finish it before he disappeared from the internet. Last year I lost my laptop to robbers,my hosting plan also expired, now I can write quality blog post and render Seo service .
But all I have now is just my old tecno y3 phone. My blog FB page has 294 like and followers, I have Some knownledge of Html5,css3,boostrap and js(JavaScript).
I need money to renew my hosting,buy a fairly laptop and buy internet data to continue my blogging career .

I have search for job to do to raise money, but no job.I am also a student in one of these federal universities under ASUU strike. Please nairalanders help me. nothing is too small.
Note:my blogpost were already,at first page of search engine but I was not making money because I did not really understand monetizaton then.

Early this year,I lost my father after many years of battling with sickness.I need a laptop,due to the kind of work I will use it for,budget is around 100k,for second hand.
The laptop will be used for three main things
1.Blogging,web designing and freelancing. 2.Cyber security and ethical hacking. 3.Gaming.(man must play small)
what I need in the laptop are 1.i5 core or i7,64 or 98 bit system 2.At least 3ghz processor speed. 3.screen of at least 14 inches 4.finger print sensor, 5.At least 4gb RAM 6.At least 100gb memory space. 7.good webcam.

And this phone,

Bontel R10 Key features and Specs

Name: Bontel R10
Model: R10
Operating System: Android 7.0
CPU: Quad-Core Processor
Dimension: 158*78.3*10.6MM
Display: 5.5inch touchscreen
Resolution: 1280*720
Camera: Back13 megapixels+Front 8megapixels
Memory: 1G+8G
Battery Capacity: 6000mA Battery

That is a total of 150k.100k laptop,25k for the bontel phone and 25 k for my blog hosting renewal,and buying of internet data.
I have knowlegde of html5,css3,boostrap,js(javascript) and partial knowledge of c#,using asp.net.I will learn more of c#.
I also how to tweak and edit cms like wordpress,wix and joomla etc.

All the job I applied for to raise this money,none got to me.Soon second round of convid19 lockdown go come and our school is still on strike.Pls people with good heart help.I applied more ten places but e nor dey reach my hand.

Mynd44,Seun
Re: I Am Just Frustrated And Hopeless.seun Help Me. by BusinessCity: 10:41am On Nov 10, 2020

(1) (Reply)

"Alleged 11 Million Fraud Was An Offering", Says Prophet Oladele's Aide. No, He' / Noise Pollution From The Church / If You Can Forgive Me Then Let Meet Stadium To Sort Things Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.