Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,921 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:04 AM

YOUR LAPTOP REPAIR CENTER - Computers (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / YOUR LAPTOP REPAIR CENTER (3039 Views)

Laptop Repair Center In Portharcourt Nigeria / Laptop Repair Help / SEE 6 SIGNS YOUR LAPTOP IS FAKE (CHINA) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: YOUR LAPTOP REPAIR CENTER by FluxEmpire(m): 9:36am On Jan 26, 2021
PrettySmart:

Please drop your whatsapp number Sir. I would like to communicate with you there.

Where is your location?
Office at Ikeja, Computer Village.
Re: YOUR LAPTOP REPAIR CENTER by FluxEmpire(m): 8:58am On Jan 29, 2021
GM
Re: YOUR LAPTOP REPAIR CENTER by FluxEmpire(m): 1:11pm On Feb 01, 2021
GA
Re: YOUR LAPTOP REPAIR CENTER by PrettySmart(m): 4:31pm On Feb 03, 2021
FluxEmpire:
That's more of a technical work, Sir. The casing would have to be opened and the board checked with a multimeter.

Thanks bro... I just confirmed that the problem is on the Motherboard, the charging IC.

The Engineer couldn't get the replacement for the model, and asked if he should get another motherboard for me...

What do you think?
Re: YOUR LAPTOP REPAIR CENTER by FluxEmpire(m): 4:44pm On Feb 03, 2021
PrettySmart:

Thanks bro... I just confirmed that the problem is on the Motherboard, the charging IC.

The Engineer couldn't get the replacement for the model, and asked if he should get another motherboard for me...

What do you think?
There's someone I know who fixes this plugged in, not charging issues... Try him first before you get a motherboard Sir coz that's going to cost you more, Sir.
Re: YOUR LAPTOP REPAIR CENTER by PrettySmart(m): 5:22pm On Feb 03, 2021
FluxEmpire:
There's someone I know who fixes this plugged in, not charging issues... Try him first before you get a motherboard Sir coz that's going to cost you more, Sir.

Ookay... I thought as much, thanks.

Could you, please, share his contact?
Re: YOUR LAPTOP REPAIR CENTER by FluxEmpire(m): 9:45am On Feb 04, 2021
PrettySmart:

Ookay... I thought as much, thanks.

Could you, please, share his contact?
I don't have his number but this person does: 0803 239 7079 - Mr. Remi. When you get to his office, he'd have your board sent to the man who fixes it. His office is at Shop 29, No 5 Otigba Street, Computer Village. Ikeja. Tell him you want to fix your plugged in, not charging issues and you were directed to him by Khayflux Empire, Sir.
Re: YOUR LAPTOP REPAIR CENTER by udemzyudex(m): 9:57am On Feb 04, 2021
PrettySmart:
Laptop shows plugged in but not charging.... What could be the issue?

Do you have dell latitude E6410 dual cell battery? How much is it?

unless other models dell laptops have a special charging circuit called the ps_id, it detect your charger watt.

charging issue can either come from this section or charging section.
To confirm if this section is working fine, boot into bios setup, locate battery information and see if it detects your charger, if it does you will get the charger watt if it doesn't you will get UNKNOWN.
Re: YOUR LAPTOP REPAIR CENTER by PrettySmart(m): 9:44pm On Feb 04, 2021
udemzyudex:

unless other models dell laptops have a special charging circuit called the ps_id, it detect your charger watt.

charging issue can either come from this section or charging section.
To confirm if this section is working fine, boot into bios setup, locate battery information and see if it detects your charger, if it does you will get the charger watt if it doesn't you will get UNKNOWN.

AC adapter wattage can't be detected...

I saw this popped up last week when I upgraded the windows version
Re: YOUR LAPTOP REPAIR CENTER by PrettySmart(m): 9:45pm On Feb 04, 2021
FluxEmpire:
I don't have his number but this person does: 0803 239 7079 - Mr. Remi. When you get to his office, he'd have your board sent to the man who fixes it. His office is at Shop 29, No 5 Otigba Street, Computer Village. Ikeja. Tell him you want to fix your plugged in, not charging issues and you were directed to him by Khayflux Empire, Sir.

Thanks boss...

1 Like

Re: YOUR LAPTOP REPAIR CENTER by FluxEmpire(m): 2:10am On Feb 05, 2021
PrettySmart:

Thanks boss...
You're most welcome, Sir
Re: YOUR LAPTOP REPAIR CENTER by Cabardin: 6:14pm On Jun 22, 2021
Do you know if the company provides services for repairing iPhones? My daughter really wanted a new iPhone. I was going to give it to her for the successful end of the school year. But the girl didn't wait and bought a used iPhone. She was told that it was working and that the battery had been changed. But, after a month, it became impossible to use it as the battery began to overheat, and the phone stopped working. The situation is unpleasant; the child is crying. I found out from a friend and received a positive review about the iPhone Repair Colorado Springs service. I'm going to contact these masters.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Check A Laptop Battery Health And Determine Its Level Of Depreciation / SOLD!!! USA USED Hp Pavillion- 8th Gen Core I5 / Globacom Launches Internet Bundle Plan.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.