Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,085 members, 7,814,765 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:18 PM

Memoir Of My Boy VIGIL - Pets (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Memoir Of My Boy VIGIL (18994 Views)

My boy Lokogoma Vom Pera showline GSD / Rate My Boy He Is 6weeks And 2days Old / My Boy And Girl: A Nairalander Shows His Dogs (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Memoir Of My Boy VIGIL by ebonyoyas(m): 8:51pm On Jan 11, 2023
How did this combo go on vigil
rastaLivity:
Will be trying out some new locally prepared feed I got for vigil, paid someone to arrange it. Millet, crayfish, corn and some other things grinded and mix together. Let’s see how it goes. Had to stop getting food from the restaurant woman because she isn’t reliable, imagine she only gave us food for 11days last month after collecting money for 1month beside vigil doesn’t enjoy jollof rice nevertheless a burnt one.

Currently 16month 2weeks
Re: Memoir Of My Boy VIGIL by rastaLivity: 10:52pm On Jan 11, 2023
ebonyoyas:
How did this combo go on vigil
He eats it, but it doesn’t help his appearance so I had to change

1 Like

Re: Memoir Of My Boy VIGIL by ebonyoyas(m): 9:57am On Jan 12, 2023
I tried same combo on my previous dog.. The outcome too wasn't encouraging.. btwn hows vigil doing
rastaLivity:
He eats it, but it doesn’t help his appearance so I had to change
Re: Memoir Of My Boy VIGIL by rastaLivity: 6:20pm On Jan 12, 2023
ebonyoyas:
I tried same combo on my previous dog.. The outcome too wasn't encouraging.. btwn hows vigil doing
vigil is doing well, Thanks

1 Like

Re: Memoir Of My Boy VIGIL by rastaLivity: 10:51am On May 16, 2023
Owing a Caucasian can very challenging, except you love what you do. The all day & late night endless barking, excessive hair shedding stubborn (will even challenge you), eats a lot, drooling and miscellaneous expenses. Won’t advise a wannabe prospective first time dog owner to get one, it might be too much to handle.

So vigil still does the above mention a lot, but I can’t even complain. I travel often the past one year, so my mum helps alot. She says he love garrigrin, especially when the soup is much. We don’t give him too much package food anymore, just noodles, chicken head, left-over meals from home and parties.

Seems pet shops are skyrocketing the prices of items. Deworm drugs is now 6k, grooming brush that one is a no go area, collar and shampoo prices is now something else.

2yrs 8months

3 Likes

Re: Memoir Of My Boy VIGIL by lordchiz(m): 12:12am On May 17, 2023
My best breed .....am an ardent lover of dogs....but Na ekuke i don own all my life.....I wish I can get any of these breeds ......money really dey yab man.....please who fit give me any breed ...I no mind! Am always lonely and see it as a friend to play with!
Re: Memoir Of My Boy VIGIL by rastaLivity: 10:47am On May 18, 2023
lordchiz:
My best breed .....am an ardent lover of dogs....but Na ekuke i don own all my life.....I wish I can get any of these breeds ......money really dey yab man.....please who fit give me any breed ...I no mind! Am always lonely and see it as a friend to play with!
I’m sure you’ll own one in the near future
Re: Memoir Of My Boy VIGIL by lordchiz(m): 2:37pm On May 18, 2023
rastaLivity:
Tnks...this I pray too
Re: Memoir Of My Boy VIGIL by Gr8lex(m): 9:27am On May 20, 2023
rastaLivity:
Boss, I love dogs and I'll love to own one especially Caucasian but I need to know what I'm getting myself into. I'm hoping to get an Eskimo to start with but I need to know what to expect from a CO
Re: Memoir Of My Boy VIGIL by iykofias(m): 10:44am On May 20, 2023
Gr8lex:

Boss, I love dogs and I'll love to own one especially Caucasian but I need to know what I'm getting myself into. I'm hoping to get an Eskimo to start with but I need to know what to expect from a CO
you can read this: https://www.nairaland.com/6231818/memoir-boy-vigil/8#123165698
But if you still have a specific question pls don’t hesitate.

Will encourage you to get the Eskimo for a start, Goodluck with that
Re: Memoir Of My Boy VIGIL by Gr8lex(m): 4:18am On May 21, 2023
iykofias:
you can read this: https://www.nairaland.com/6231818/memoir-boy-vigil/8#123165698
But if you still have a specific question pls don’t hesitate.

Will encourage you to get the Eskimo for a start, Goodluck with that
Thanks a lot for this

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Meet The Professional On Security Fence-wire And The Likes, We Got You Covered.. / Belgian Malinois Breeding Plan In Nigeria. / South Korea To Ban Dog Meat Consumption

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.