Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,834 members, 7,810,209 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:58 PM

This Elections Could Be The Worse Disaster Just Yet - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Elections Could Be The Worse Disaster Just Yet (315 Views)

Marafa: Yari & I Haven't Joined PDP Just Yet But We Are Leaving APC / Analysis: Trump Or Biden Win At US Elections Could Be A Lose-lose For Nigeria / Rescheduled Elections Could Encounter Setback In 13 States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Elections Could Be The Worse Disaster Just Yet by DaInferno(m): 7:28pm On Nov 04, 2020
I have been monitoring the US elections and I can say with utter dismay that these people don't know how it's done.

I haven't seen nationwide deployment of 500,000 military men, police, SWAT, FBI, CIA, LAPD and war grade equipment to rig in favour of the incumbent president.

Ordinary killing,they haven't killed a single person and thugs aren't anywhere to be found

Nobody is even talking about zoning, Christian/non Christian ticket.

Trump didn't even elect people from his area as Electoral body's chairman and security chiefs of his party

people are moving freely, no curfews. the American airpspace hasn't even been shut down,

there cameras haven't even been taken off there respective toll gates

what a shame.

neither is there a collation center or tendencies of the elections being inconclusive.

I wonder why bullion vans aren't carrying dollars to private houses of American Jagabans.

abi America no get Jagabans?

by now, the electoral chairmen should be adding insane figures to boost Trump's win

America must be high on cheap drugs!

I guess they had better come to see how free and credible elections are done in Africa; the giants to be precise!

no face me:
# copied grin

oh, and wait, there service providers aren't shutting down either!
Abeg let's end anything bad very soon.
Because we lived, so we could fight another day(2023)

(1) (Reply)

PDP Stalwart: Will Cross River State Rise Again? / Why Osinbajo Is The Right Man To Lead Lagos Rebuilding / INVESTIGATION: Akwa Ibom Governor, SSG In Multi Billion Naira Scandal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.