Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,345 members, 7,819,223 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:59 PM

I Love Seeing Trump Supporter Cry - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Love Seeing Trump Supporter Cry (726 Views)

Atiku’s Supporter Who Rode Bicycle From Owerri To Abuja Hospitalised / Kwankwaso's Supporter Drinks Muddy Water After His Defection (Photos) / Olawuyi Aiyegoro, Fayemi's Supporter Assassinated 30 Days Before Election. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Love Seeing Trump Supporter Cry by krisjnr007: 8:05pm On Nov 04, 2020
I love seeing Trump supporters CRY, it's my daily medicine, my weekly energy, my monthly inspiration and my yearly motivation. Their loss is the only reason i'm still alive, i was born to love and enjoy the failure that they have achieved.

This is the trending post on twitter as the battle for white house gets tougher

Would it be good for us to say, I love to see bubu cry too?
Re: I Love Seeing Trump Supporter Cry by psucc(m): 8:19pm On Nov 04, 2020
Be magnanimous in victory. The Trumpers went into hibernation
Re: I Love Seeing Trump Supporter Cry by Nigeriabiafra80: 8:38pm On Nov 04, 2020
Am a trump supporter
And I have cried finish and move on
Now that your hate for trump have ousted trump
What else
Re: I Love Seeing Trump Supporter Cry by krisjnr007: 9:16pm On Nov 04, 2020
Some Christian see Trump as their answered prayer , probably because nof his stand on gay.... That is good, but they don't see that the big brother role America plays in international politics is gone. I want him to loose, I mean Joe all the way

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Buratai Reduces Guests At Son's Wedding As Covid-10 Kills Army GOC / Was The OPC Right Or Wrong To Hand Iskilu Wakili To The Police? / Video:See What Osinbajo Is Doing For IDPs In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.