Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,827 members, 7,956,138 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 04:51 AM

Dangerous Coronavirus Mutation In Danish Minks: 15 Million To Be Killed - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Dangerous Coronavirus Mutation In Danish Minks: 15 Million To Be Killed (44241 Views)

Anthrax Cannot Be Killed By Boiling Your Meat - Dr Obi Ogar Warns Nigerians / Former White House Adviser Says Dangerous Coronavirus Variant Is 'like Covid On / A Deadly Influenza Virus Is Spreading Across America, 15 Million People Infected (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dangerous Coronavirus Mutation In Danish Minks: 15 Million To Be Killed by Omezif(m): 4:12pm On Nov 07, 2020
Fear God no matter who really you are
Re: Dangerous Coronavirus Mutation In Danish Minks: 15 Million To Be Killed by reiddecuti: 4:13pm On Nov 07, 2020
Chicagoesontop:
See country wey sabi, they detect their peoblem and tackle it from the grassroots.
And Lie Mohammed and Agent Fash with their lame master Buhari are busy sanctioning, and controlling social media, discovering hidden camera others could not see and being shocked every time.
Re: Dangerous Coronavirus Mutation In Danish Minks: 15 Million To Be Killed by Kennyfancy(m): 4:37pm On Nov 07, 2020
jericco1:
That doesn't make sense to me
ur opinion does not matter
Re: Dangerous Coronavirus Mutation In Danish Minks: 15 Million To Be Killed by Nobody: 4:41pm On Nov 07, 2020
This is so sad.
Re: Dangerous Coronavirus Mutation In Danish Minks: 15 Million To Be Killed by Stephenomozzy(m): 4:42pm On Nov 07, 2020
Okortor:
Kudos to a sane country
Like for denmark , share for Nigeria.

True Nigerians that make up the larger population of Nigeria a very sane my guy. If your "poll" had pitted our government to theirs, then our government are sh!tlo@ds

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dangerous Coronavirus Mutation In Danish Minks: 15 Million To Be Killed by Nobody: 4:51pm On Nov 07, 2020
Willie007:
Every politician wan cash out even if it means stealing from the poor.

Only una cos I no follow... What is vexing me is that the disaster u guys voted in is also affecting me badly

Relax we will get through it but that will be in 3yrs coming.. grin grin grin
Re: Dangerous Coronavirus Mutation In Danish Minks: 15 Million To Be Killed by lomprico(m): 4:56pm On Nov 07, 2020
why are they killing the innocent minks as if they don't know coronavirus was cooked up in a lab? angry

1 Like

Re: Dangerous Coronavirus Mutation In Danish Minks: 15 Million To Be Killed by cocolacec(m): 5:06pm On Nov 07, 2020
Oizatobad:
SIR CHECK THEIR SKIN AND OUR SKIN WERE TOO MUCH DIFFERENT
There is only one human race.Scandinavians came from black ancestors.
Swedish person with Nigerian Dna

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2NV-jynoSYY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MqxwBJwY-RM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N3YdzJA0kC4
Re: Dangerous Coronavirus Mutation In Danish Minks: 15 Million To Be Killed by JastSiryin(m): 5:18pm On Nov 07, 2020
oluwasegun007:
Human being fvkup, poor animal surfers undecided
I dey tell you bros... Animals sef dey suffer because of us. Honestly, sometimes i feel ashamed for the human race
Re: Dangerous Coronavirus Mutation In Danish Minks: 15 Million To Be Killed by Emoney08: 5:32pm On Nov 07, 2020
O
Re: Dangerous Coronavirus Mutation In Danish Minks: 15 Million To Be Killed by UNRULY(m): 5:39pm On Nov 07, 2020
This is unacceptable!!!
#minkslifematters
Re: Dangerous Coronavirus Mutation In Danish Minks: 15 Million To Be Killed by KAM3KAZI: 5:44pm On Nov 07, 2020
A mink holocaust bout to happen
Re: Dangerous Coronavirus Mutation In Danish Minks: 15 Million To Be Killed by payloader(m): 5:50pm On Nov 07, 2020
Nazgul:
They shouldn't kill it o they should sent it down to Nigeria we'll kill it for them and bury it in our stomachs where covid 19 can never ever locate them. grin
Hahahahaha! Omo you legit die
Re: Dangerous Coronavirus Mutation In Danish Minks: 15 Million To Be Killed by CID11: 5:54pm On Nov 07, 2020
Covid 19 pro
Re: Dangerous Coronavirus Mutation In Danish Minks: 15 Million To Be Killed by isahsalee: 5:59pm On Nov 07, 2020
Animal rights activist watching you!

Re: Dangerous Coronavirus Mutation In Danish Minks: 15 Million To Be Killed by payloader(m): 6:00pm On Nov 07, 2020
DragonFire433:
That is how this whole COVID 19 pandemic started in Wuhan China at that animal market.

Kill them all. Animals cannot frustrate our Human Existence.
My brother why you dey cap like this na? We don dey chop every every for naija since the days of our forefathers, we no catch any animal related sickness, much less epidemic. Leave these politicians. Na bad advice dey finish them like this. You wan kill millions of minks over an overyped virus? Anyways, I wish dem go send all the meat come naija make we share. After all sef dem resemble squirel. Dem go go well for peppersoup.
Re: Dangerous Coronavirus Mutation In Danish Minks: 15 Million To Be Killed by meobizy(f): 6:44pm On Nov 07, 2020
Good. Mink suits will become a thing again.
Re: Dangerous Coronavirus Mutation In Danish Minks: 15 Million To Be Killed by kraftysprouts: 6:45pm On Nov 07, 2020
THE FOOLISH MOD SHOULD HAVE ALSO REMOVE MY ACCOUNT.
HOW CAN YOU REPLACE MY LINK AND TEXT AND STILL LEAVE IT UNDER MY ACCOUNT.

WHAT A USELESS 1966 FORUM

BASTARDS, IDIOTIC MOD and WICKED Seun.
Re: Dangerous Coronavirus Mutation In Danish Minks: 15 Million To Be Killed by fedorahat: 6:47pm On Nov 07, 2020
Okortor:
Kudos to a sane country
You see your life

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dangerous Coronavirus Mutation In Danish Minks: 15 Million To Be Killed by NOwazobia: 6:51pm On Nov 07, 2020
I wonder why humans where not killed for carrying the virus? But rather they went on looking for solutions for the virus. I think they can do same for the animals too.
Is it all 15millions mink carrying the virus?
Re: Dangerous Coronavirus Mutation In Danish Minks: 15 Million To Be Killed by kraftysprouts: 6:59pm On Nov 07, 2020
THUNDER WILL FIRE THE MOD, WHO WAS BLIND WHEN THE NEWS WAS RELEASE ONLY TO REMOVE OUR TEXT AND LINK AND STILL LEAVE IT UNDER OUR ACCOUNT

USELESS FORUM
STUPID seun
Re: Dangerous Coronavirus Mutation In Danish Minks: 15 Million To Be Killed by kraftysprouts: 7:02pm On Nov 07, 2020
THE STUPID MOD SHOULD REMOVE THIS FROM MY ACCOUNT, YOU HAVE ALREADY REMOVED MY TEXT AND LINK
Re: Dangerous Coronavirus Mutation In Danish Minks: 15 Million To Be Killed by HeadShot: 7:06pm On Nov 07, 2020
authority2006:

Buhari is not your problem, your problem had been with you before Buhari and it may still be with after Buhari might have left office. So instead of focusing your attention on "some satanic youths licking the backside of old men and your imaginary crumbs", why don't you redirect your focus to your life?

We will kill corruption before it kills Nigeria..
Today Buhari is the father of corruption...

Buhari promised to stop public office holders from seeking medical treatment abroad but was first to break the promise...

An old fool packaged by greedy politicians to feed fat from the nation's treasury...

In search of a a solution
Nigeria found the biggest problem
Re: Dangerous Coronavirus Mutation In Danish Minks: 15 Million To Be Killed by 4reala(m): 7:07pm On Nov 07, 2020
Okortor:
Kudos to a sane country
Shame catch u at the outcome of ur post abi[center][/center] grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dangerous Coronavirus Mutation In Danish Minks: 15 Million To Be Killed by thymm50(m): 7:22pm On Nov 07, 2020
Please I need the book on how to import minks to Nigeria
Re: Dangerous Coronavirus Mutation In Danish Minks: 15 Million To Be Killed by Nobody: 7:34pm On Nov 07, 2020
PlayerMeji:
Environmentalists are coming to campaign for the lives of minks now...

#MINKSLIVESMATTER

For prevention of a pandemic? No one will complain.
Re: Dangerous Coronavirus Mutation In Danish Minks: 15 Million To Be Killed by AngusTV: 9:01pm On Nov 07, 2020
JustforMen:
Price and location?

Kindly call or send me a message sir/ma

I’m in Lagos
Re: Dangerous Coronavirus Mutation In Danish Minks: 15 Million To Be Killed by govomotors: 2:56am On Nov 08, 2020
All these because of:

C-Chinese
O- Originated
V- Virus
I- Inflicting
D- Death
Re: Dangerous Coronavirus Mutation In Danish Minks: 15 Million To Be Killed by Okortor: 9:10am On Nov 08, 2020
U r right, no doubt.
Truly, Nigeria shall be great again. This poll gave me an assurance..indeed a suprise.
Stephenomozzy:

True Nigerians that make up the larger population of Nigeria a very sane my guy. If your "poll" had pitted our government to theirs, then our government are sh!tlo@ds
Re: Dangerous Coronavirus Mutation In Danish Minks: 15 Million To Be Killed by Okortor: 9:11am On Nov 08, 2020
Lol...Truly, Nigeria shall be great again. This poll gave me an assurance..indeed a suprise
fedorahat:

You see your life

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Thousands Of Smokers Celebrates Annual Holiday Of Marijuana In The U.S.(Pics) / Help! Irregular Period Is Making Me Go Crazy / Medical Facts Picture Series

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.