Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,738 members, 7,809,829 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:38 PM

Dangerous Coronavirus Mutation In Danish Minks: 15 Million To Be Killed - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Dangerous Coronavirus Mutation In Danish Minks: 15 Million To Be Killed (44035 Views)

Anthrax Cannot Be Killed By Boiling Your Meat - Dr Obi Ogar Warns Nigerians / Former White House Adviser Says Dangerous Coronavirus Variant Is 'like Covid On / A Deadly Influenza Virus Is Spreading Across America, 15 Million People Infected (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dangerous Coronavirus Mutation In Danish Minks: 15 Million To Be Killed by Jubilancy(f): 3:14pm On Nov 07, 2020
Poor minks all they ever wanted was to see the sun, mate, and just exist....but ofcourse we humans with our self inflicted problems have decided they had to go!

What was their crime ?

Stay tuned to zeeworld for more on twist of minks fate

2 Likes

Re: Dangerous Coronavirus Mutation In Danish Minks: 15 Million To Be Killed by Perfecttouch(m): 3:14pm On Nov 07, 2020
Ok
Abeg I no know but if anybody Sabi where I fit enter night bus to Denmark and transport fare, make dem mention me abeg
Re: Dangerous Coronavirus Mutation In Danish Minks: 15 Million To Be Killed by Sammysolution: 3:14pm On Nov 07, 2020
Wetin mink eye no go see for denmark .
Re: Dangerous Coronavirus Mutation In Danish Minks: 15 Million To Be Killed by DragonFire433: 3:15pm On Nov 07, 2020
That is how this whole COVID 19 pandemic started in Wuhan China at that animal market.

Kill them all. Animals cannot frustrate our Human Existence.
Re: Dangerous Coronavirus Mutation In Danish Minks: 15 Million To Be Killed by Nobody: 3:18pm On Nov 07, 2020
If it's Nigeria the government will just let people die and call it "mysterious deaths".
Re: Dangerous Coronavirus Mutation In Danish Minks: 15 Million To Be Killed by Poloyanabo2(m): 3:18pm On Nov 07, 2020
Coldie:
Oyibo form of corruption, I can bet on it that total amount of minks in the entire Europe is nor up to 15million not to talk of denmark
they're training minks commercially for mink-fur

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dangerous Coronavirus Mutation In Danish Minks: 15 Million To Be Killed by mosesbola(f): 3:19pm On Nov 07, 2020
Sabi country,

Meanwhile,

I need someone that has letter G in the ongoing dangote bag of goodies promotion to complete mine...

I am ready to compensate you handsomely...

Kindly reach out to me on splmosixx@gmail.com or 08183550652.

Thanks
Re: Dangerous Coronavirus Mutation In Danish Minks: 15 Million To Be Killed by Nobody: 3:20pm On Nov 07, 2020
Coldie:
Oyibo form of corruption, I can bet on it that total amount of minks in the entire Europe is nor up to 15million not to talk of denmark

What are you saying??

It's a commercial thing over there. These minks are reared in large numbers so that they can meet international demands for mink fur and pelts. One pelt could give you at least 60 US$ and they are in high demand. As a result, the farmers encourage the minks to reproduce rapidly.

So, don't think they are exaggerating when they say that there 17 million of them on Danish farms.

Besides, those creatures can be damn prolific. They multiply rapidly like rats sometimes giving birth to up to 8 kits.

I hope you are not thinking that these are wild European minks cos Denmark doesn't have those.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dangerous Coronavirus Mutation In Danish Minks: 15 Million To Be Killed by Nobody: 3:23pm On Nov 07, 2020
Poloyanabo2:

they're training minks commercially for mink-fur

Well said...
Re: Dangerous Coronavirus Mutation In Danish Minks: 15 Million To Be Killed by Nobody: 3:23pm On Nov 07, 2020
Chicagoesontop:
See country wey sabi, they detect their peoblem and tackle it from the grassroots.
Nigerians' in Denmark are the real goat
Denmark visa hard pass rock grin
Re: Dangerous Coronavirus Mutation In Danish Minks: 15 Million To Be Killed by BluntNigerian: 3:24pm On Nov 07, 2020
PlayerMeji:
Environmentalists are coming to campaign for the lives of minks now...

#MINKSLIVESMATTER
Massacre...
They Did Nothing To Deserve This.
Re: Dangerous Coronavirus Mutation In Danish Minks: 15 Million To Be Killed by pacespot(m): 3:25pm On Nov 07, 2020
If you present danger to humans, you get killed. simple!
Re: Dangerous Coronavirus Mutation In Danish Minks: 15 Million To Be Killed by authority2006(m): 3:27pm On Nov 07, 2020
HeadShot:

Here.. the problem is Buhari

And some satanic youths licking the backside of old men because of crumbs...

Buhari is not your problem, your problem had been with you before Buhari and it may still be with after Buhari might have left office. So instead of focusing your attention on "some satanic youths licking the backside of old men and your imaginary crumbs", why don't you redirect your focus to your life?
Re: Dangerous Coronavirus Mutation In Danish Minks: 15 Million To Be Killed by Maj196(m): 3:28pm On Nov 07, 2020
Poor minks
Re: Dangerous Coronavirus Mutation In Danish Minks: 15 Million To Be Killed by streetsoldier1(m): 3:30pm On Nov 07, 2020
Abeg help us roast the bush meat send come Africa. Don't just kill them throway ooo
Re: Dangerous Coronavirus Mutation In Danish Minks: 15 Million To Be Killed by Sunnydoo: 3:31pm On Nov 07, 2020
Hitler's regime propagated the unprecedented horror of the Holocaust, the attempt to eradicate an entire people on racial grounds.

Stalin's regime killed far, far more people, tens of millions it was often claimed, in the endless wastes of the Gulag.

Instead of eradicating an entire minks spicie, take some to the lab, discover covid-19 cure and wipe out covid-19 pandemic race out of the human race.
Re: Dangerous Coronavirus Mutation In Danish Minks: 15 Million To Be Killed by kardel: 3:31pm On Nov 07, 2020
I get 6yrs facebook account for sale DM for price
Re: Dangerous Coronavirus Mutation In Danish Minks: 15 Million To Be Killed by SLOVFO(m): 3:33pm On Nov 07, 2020
Kudos to Denmark. I doubt if China can make such a sacrifice for world good.
Re: Dangerous Coronavirus Mutation In Danish Minks: 15 Million To Be Killed by cocolacec(m): 3:36pm On Nov 07, 2020
Chicagoesontop:
See country wey sabi, they detect their peoblem and tackle it from the grassroots.

why use a hammer for a tooth ache,Animals have feelings too.why didnt they kill all the citizens since they have coronavirus?Europeans are very cruel to animals.I hope animals can fight back one day.
Re: Dangerous Coronavirus Mutation In Danish Minks: 15 Million To Be Killed by AsawanaDgreat: 3:37pm On Nov 07, 2020
Beta country
Re: Dangerous Coronavirus Mutation In Danish Minks: 15 Million To Be Killed by DollarBuddy: 3:41pm On Nov 07, 2020
In Nigeria, our own Mink is Buhari.... if we don't stop him, by the time he's through with Nigeria, we'll be taking loans from DR Congo.
Re: Dangerous Coronavirus Mutation In Danish Minks: 15 Million To Be Killed by macjireh: 3:42pm On Nov 07, 2020
MasterRahl:
angry

#Minkslivesmatter

This 2020 get as e be sef. So 15 million minks must die because of SARS-CoV-2? Anyway, it's only 54 days away and we'll all look back and wonder what a year it was.
so u seriously think 2021 is a better year abi,,2021 will be worse...only God can protect His children from d destruction dat is coming...it's time to repent and surrender to God
Re: Dangerous Coronavirus Mutation In Danish Minks: 15 Million To Be Killed by AfonjaConehead: 3:43pm On Nov 07, 2020
Rabbits will be so glad grin
Re: Dangerous Coronavirus Mutation In Danish Minks: 15 Million To Be Killed by RomanianNinja: 3:43pm On Nov 07, 2020
kardel:
I get 6yrs facebook account for sale DM for price
Mark Zuckerberg is buying old accounts so he can refurbish them. Dm him on Facebook
Re: Dangerous Coronavirus Mutation In Danish Minks: 15 Million To Be Killed by Shadysen: 3:45pm On Nov 07, 2020
poor animal
Re: Dangerous Coronavirus Mutation In Danish Minks: 15 Million To Be Killed by Willie007: 3:55pm On Nov 07, 2020
Every politician wan cash out even if it means stealing from the poor.
IMBLOG:

grin

We detect our problems and make money out of it...

Only una cos I no follow... What is vexing me is that the disaster u guys voted in is also affecting me badly
Mokason288:

Buhari is a huge problem... we take our hands vote problem for ourselves embarassed
Re: Dangerous Coronavirus Mutation In Danish Minks: 15 Million To Be Killed by Octopusssy(f): 3:58pm On Nov 07, 2020
When you cull 15 million, how many go come remain?
Re: Dangerous Coronavirus Mutation In Danish Minks: 15 Million To Be Killed by omoyankee3(m): 3:59pm On Nov 07, 2020
lots of mink coats for women
Re: Dangerous Coronavirus Mutation In Danish Minks: 15 Million To Be Killed by Nobody: 4:07pm On Nov 07, 2020
Chicagoesontop:
SIR CHECK THEIR SKIN AND OUR SKIN WERE TOO MUCH DIFFERENT
Re: Dangerous Coronavirus Mutation In Danish Minks: 15 Million To Be Killed by Nobody: 4:09pm On Nov 07, 2020
I hope one okoro won't ship this to Nigeria simply because they do more than business
IF YOU KNOW YOU KNOW

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

John Tinniswood: Guinness World Records Names 111-Year-Old As Oldest Living Man / Three Natural Steps To Whiten Your Teeth / Lawyer Lists All She Achieved 5 Years After Losing Her Leg In An Accident (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.