Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,946 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

Esther Agbaje, Oye Owolewa, Nnamdi Chukwuocha Win In U.S 2020 Elections - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Esther Agbaje, Oye Owolewa, Nnamdi Chukwuocha Win In U.S 2020 Elections (42011 Views)

Esther Agbaje Wins Minnesota - US State Assembly Seat (Photo) / U.S. 2020: China Interfering Against Trump, Russia Against Biden — Report / Trump Wants To Delay The 2020 Elections In US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Esther Agbaje, Oye Owolewa, Nnamdi Chukwuocha Win In U.S 2020 Elections by Chirowman(m): 10:44pm On Nov 04, 2020
Congratulations to them
Re: Esther Agbaje, Oye Owolewa, Nnamdi Chukwuocha Win In U.S 2020 Elections by Charlievids(m): 10:44pm On Nov 04, 2020
Felyyaks:
Keep making Nigeria proud.But back home the youths are still struggling to breathe and survive

lol, let's support each other back home here.

Don't forget to dance like no one is watching you and watch out for the imposters AMONG US

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XwfG9FdhAc0

1 Like

Re: Esther Agbaje, Oye Owolewa, Nnamdi Chukwuocha Win In U.S 2020 Elections by Nobody: 10:45pm On Nov 04, 2020
OMOJOHN001:
This is what black men want, they want already made stuff.

The fact still remain that their country is nothing by a failed nation.

Na slave carry their forefathers to that country anyways.

They'll start calling themselves the giant of Africa soon grin

One idiot even said instead of them to be pro active while abroad they're screaming black lives matter, not understanding that the constant anti racism campaign has helped because they must show diversity in elections.

Anyway congrats to the winner's, if i hear any uncessary bragging, thunder is coming grin

Make dem no go fix Nigeria and generation z wey dey smoke igbo plus Molly
Re: Esther Agbaje, Oye Owolewa, Nnamdi Chukwuocha Win In U.S 2020 Elections by Hassanmaye(m): 10:45pm On Nov 04, 2020
Igbo Amaka this is the kind of news we want to hear abeg. Not drugs and kidnapping businesses. Kudos to them
Re: Esther Agbaje, Oye Owolewa, Nnamdi Chukwuocha Win In U.S 2020 Elections by iezeiyida(m): 10:45pm On Nov 04, 2020
;DI love this so so great news

Nigerians are really great. We can really do great things here in Africa and beyond. If we had sane leaders for decades past, we'd be far better off than this. Our past and present leaders no try, but God pass them

Congratulations to my beautiful people
Re: Esther Agbaje, Oye Owolewa, Nnamdi Chukwuocha Win In U.S 2020 Elections by shine12: 10:48pm On Nov 04, 2020
There are two types of Nigerians. These young bright minds including most young folks on this platform and people like Lai Muhammed, Oshiomole, you cad add more names.
They should get out of the way for us.
Re: Esther Agbaje, Oye Owolewa, Nnamdi Chukwuocha Win In U.S 2020 Elections by j3r3myk3n(m): 10:48pm On Nov 04, 2020
Like seriously? sad
Re: Esther Agbaje, Oye Owolewa, Nnamdi Chukwuocha Win In U.S 2020 Elections by toprealman: 10:49pm On Nov 04, 2020
Nazgul:
Hausa can never ever represent Nigeria outside the shores of this country. Yet they want to keep ruling us.

In a working system where they can't play their ethnic and religion card they're practically useless.

Congratulations to the Igbos and yourbas...we Southerners should unite and wrestle power from the North.
They rarely travel out since they have all they want here. The fact is that if you are well positioned, Nigeria is a massive goldmine. To travel will only be for relaxation.

1 Like

Re: Esther Agbaje, Oye Owolewa, Nnamdi Chukwuocha Win In U.S 2020 Elections by Nobody: 10:49pm On Nov 04, 2020
Coronabirus:
Anger, jealousy and bitterness against others isn't a solution to ur problem. You ppl don't at all understand the political nature and diversity of the north at all. Hausa ppl don't care or concern abt all these power nonsense but are very good actors in playing political game. Abdussalam Abubakar was the only Hausa President in the history of this nation and I don't think there are more than 2 Hausa governors currently in Nigeria. North is too vast and complex for the bigots to understand. That's why we always see fools out of u when calling Hausa as BH or calling Hausa bandits or whatever. Hausa man can never & will never commit suicide for any mission, Hausa man hardly start a violence, they only know how to live their life in contentment no matter the odd.
The reasonable questions you should always ask urself is, are ur governors performing upto the inch of their Northern counter parts? The answer is capital NO! If not because of extreme bigotry and ethno-religious bias why should u always tackle a distance enemy when ur greatest enemies are ur ppl. I'm not praising Northern governors for meeting expectations or for fulfilling their promises but ask all those who went to North for NYSC they'll tell u our Politicians are much better than urs. Better get a good Doctor because HBP is rampantly killing nowadays.

This long trash has broken all records of bullsh!t known to man.... southern governors are idiats, but northerners are the cancer of this country. Even the blind knows that.

6 Likes

Re: Esther Agbaje, Oye Owolewa, Nnamdi Chukwuocha Win In U.S 2020 Elections by jrusky(m): 10:49pm On Nov 04, 2020
151487made:
Hausa no dey rep?

Rep wetin? Na only jihaddist dem sabi nah.

1 Like

Re: Esther Agbaje, Oye Owolewa, Nnamdi Chukwuocha Win In U.S 2020 Elections by OyinO: 10:50pm On Nov 04, 2020
Stop calling them Nigerians joorr. You pipo like claiming good pipo but if they were here, you'll never regard them because they are not rich. Can't you see the evil spirits of Naija have left them? Why are you still calling them Nigerians? There's no traces of Nigeria left in these ones. Naija American indeed. They are now full Black Americans. Nonsense an ingredient.

3 Likes

Re: Esther Agbaje, Oye Owolewa, Nnamdi Chukwuocha Win In U.S 2020 Elections by UKBobo(m): 10:50pm On Nov 04, 2020
DropsMic:
In the history of this world no hausa man has ever won an election outside the shores of Nigeria.. E get why.

#Punintended #endbadgovernanceinNigeria

Even in Guinea - the home of the Fulani in the Futa Djalon - the Malinkes no gree allow them govern na. E get why.

6 Likes

Re: Esther Agbaje, Oye Owolewa, Nnamdi Chukwuocha Win In U.S 2020 Elections by Okuda(m): 10:52pm On Nov 04, 2020
Nazgul:
Hausa can never ever represent Nigeria outside the shores of this country. Yet they want to keep ruling us.

In a working system where they can't play their ethnic and religion card they're practically useless.

Congratulations to the Igbos and yourbas...we Southerners should unite and wrestle power from the North.

wrestle power or fight for your freedom?

2 Likes

Re: Esther Agbaje, Oye Owolewa, Nnamdi Chukwuocha Win In U.S 2020 Elections by yommen: 10:52pm On Nov 04, 2020
Nazgul:

They have the force to keep power which is what the white man taught them. Best is just to go out separate ways.

1 Like

Re: Esther Agbaje, Oye Owolewa, Nnamdi Chukwuocha Win In U.S 2020 Elections by andyanders: 10:52pm On Nov 04, 2020
I know you cannot find any gworo eaters in any elective office outside Nigeria. Here, they want to die in power.

Southerners, continue do us proud and shame on our politicians who get into power through manipulation.

2 Likes

Re: Esther Agbaje, Oye Owolewa, Nnamdi Chukwuocha Win In U.S 2020 Elections by Nogym(m): 10:53pm On Nov 04, 2020
Make this people's come rule us for Nigeria jare.
Re: Esther Agbaje, Oye Owolewa, Nnamdi Chukwuocha Win In U.S 2020 Elections by Countryman2020: 10:54pm On Nov 04, 2020
Congratulations to you all thanks for making Nigeria proud
Re: Esther Agbaje, Oye Owolewa, Nnamdi Chukwuocha Win In U.S 2020 Elections by tfelicityk(m): 10:54pm On Nov 04, 2020
Congratulations to them. I wish them the best.
Re: Esther Agbaje, Oye Owolewa, Nnamdi Chukwuocha Win In U.S 2020 Elections by Shakaranews20: 10:55pm On Nov 04, 2020
Congratulations to them

Meanwhile, See the moment Erica and Kiddwaya fans held an all night prayer Vigil for Kiddrica ship, amidst breakup rumor.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DbQ0VQNzQ5M
Re: Esther Agbaje, Oye Owolewa, Nnamdi Chukwuocha Win In U.S 2020 Elections by lindareep: 10:55pm On Nov 04, 2020
Wow congratulations to dem...

Meanwhile, guys I'm active to take your order for beard oil against tomorrow (Lagos only please)
Re: Esther Agbaje, Oye Owolewa, Nnamdi Chukwuocha Win In U.S 2020 Elections by MusaChukwudi: 10:59pm On Nov 04, 2020
Biafra AMAKA !

2 Likes

Re: Esther Agbaje, Oye Owolewa, Nnamdi Chukwuocha Win In U.S 2020 Elections by Countryman2020: 10:59pm On Nov 04, 2020
Congratulations to you all for making Naija proud, Wish u all the best.
Re: Esther Agbaje, Oye Owolewa, Nnamdi Chukwuocha Win In U.S 2020 Elections by Nobody: 11:01pm On Nov 04, 2020
andyanders:
I know you cannot find any gworo eaters in any elective office outside Nigeria. Here, they want to die in power.

Southerners, continue do us proud and shame on our politicians who get into power through manipulation.

For real?

I don't think any reasonable southerner will join forces with a tribalist.

Is it your achievement?

When we tell una to get serious and responsible so that we can create more Nigerians like this, you go say legalize weed.

grin
Re: Esther Agbaje, Oye Owolewa, Nnamdi Chukwuocha Win In U.S 2020 Elections by Nobody: 11:02pm On Nov 04, 2020
Shakaranews20:
Congratulations to them

Meanwhile, See the moment Erica and Kiddwaya fans held an all night prayer Vigil for Kiddrica ship, amidst breakup rumor.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DbQ0VQNzQ5M

vigil how. tell me this is not true pls
Re: Esther Agbaje, Oye Owolewa, Nnamdi Chukwuocha Win In U.S 2020 Elections by MajohBankz: 11:04pm On Nov 04, 2020
Our quota countrymen no dey rep for USA?

1 Like

Re: Esther Agbaje, Oye Owolewa, Nnamdi Chukwuocha Win In U.S 2020 Elections by bizhop01: 11:04pm On Nov 04, 2020
Donald Trump bye bye
Re: Esther Agbaje, Oye Owolewa, Nnamdi Chukwuocha Win In U.S 2020 Elections by Nobody: 11:07pm On Nov 04, 2020
Keep celebrating those who no even know say Naija still exists,,,, mtchewwww

Happy for them though,,, but definitely not because they have Nigerian blood tongue
Re: Esther Agbaje, Oye Owolewa, Nnamdi Chukwuocha Win In U.S 2020 Elections by Nobody: 11:08pm On Nov 04, 2020
TheLionofLasigi:

This long trash has broken all records of bullsh!t known to man.... southern governors are idiats, but northerners are the cancer of this country. Even the blind knows that.
If not because hatred demented u, what is the relationship between Northern and southern governors that will make u blame them for ur mayhem. Bigots with no focus, u only know how to hate!
Re: Esther Agbaje, Oye Owolewa, Nnamdi Chukwuocha Win In U.S 2020 Elections by Sleekfingers: 11:10pm On Nov 04, 2020
Nazgul:

thats why they have been clinging to power......i am sorry to say this, they totally irrelevant outside nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Esther Agbaje, Oye Owolewa, Nnamdi Chukwuocha Win In U.S 2020 Elections by babtoundey(m): 11:11pm On Nov 04, 2020
ukaface:
So should we be celebrating them ?
They probably have forgotten anything Nigeria in their blood.
Will their winning make a difference in the state of Nigeria?

Well congrats to them before person go say I be bad belle.

It's not about the North. Neither is it about celebrating them. The question incidents like this should prompt is "how comfortable are we voting for, supporting, or rendering benefits to a person without thinking of his religion, ethnic, region or regional attachment? Americans just did what we will never do. They just thought us ability and credibility rule better than ethnic or religion sentiment.

1 Like

Re: Esther Agbaje, Oye Owolewa, Nnamdi Chukwuocha Win In U.S 2020 Elections by Nobody: 11:14pm On Nov 04, 2020
See them Yoruba and Igbo alliance
Today quarrel, tomorrow alliance.
Just throw one hammer from the North now,dem go scatter...
Unah think say unah wise?
Me I wise too
I dey plan change my name to Deji or Emeka incase this small small alliance strong ooo...
If Southern Nigeria show face,me I go relocate peacefully, who wan die?
Unah think say unah wise grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

US Warships Shadowed In South China Sea By Military Vessels ( Pics) / Biden Calls For LGBTQ Protections In Day 1 Executive Order / Norway Apologizes For Selling Military Wares To Nigerian Insurgents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.