Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,425 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:38 AM

Esther Agbaje, Oye Owolewa, Nnamdi Chukwuocha Win In U.S 2020 Elections - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Esther Agbaje, Oye Owolewa, Nnamdi Chukwuocha Win In U.S 2020 Elections (42061 Views)

Esther Agbaje Wins Minnesota - US State Assembly Seat (Photo) / U.S. 2020: China Interfering Against Trump, Russia Against Biden — Report / Trump Wants To Delay The 2020 Elections In US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Esther Agbaje, Oye Owolewa, Nnamdi Chukwuocha Win In U.S 2020 Elections by yultater: 10:13am On Nov 05, 2020
southern Nigeria Amaka cheesy cheesy
Re: Esther Agbaje, Oye Owolewa, Nnamdi Chukwuocha Win In U.S 2020 Elections by harmbhrosz(m): 10:21am On Nov 05, 2020
oguns222:

Will you allow someone who is not a member of your tribe to win election in your state as a Governor and also rule you?

Can you even permit someone from another state to rule you in your own state?
I'm speaking against something that isn't allowed in this country meaning I'm for it, yet you're still asking me if I'll allow it? Since you care more about tribe than getting the job done, that's why you people will continue to suffer, and there's nothing you'll do about it. The same blindness and dullness you all exhibit is what you're bringing to my mention

Y'all f00lishly applaud Nigerians in America for getting political positions but back home, someone from another tribe who is also a Nigerian doesn't have a say in your region.

Get off my mention jooor
Re: Esther Agbaje, Oye Owolewa, Nnamdi Chukwuocha Win In U.S 2020 Elections by oguns222: 10:24am On Nov 05, 2020
harmbhrosz:
I'm speaking against something that isn't allowed in this country meaning I'm for it, yet you're still asking me if I'll allow it? Since you care more about tribe than getting the job done, that's why you people will continue to suffer, and there's nothing you'll do about it. The same blindness and dullness you all exhibit is what you're bringing to my mention

Y'all f00lishly applaud Nigerians in America for getting political positions but back home, someone from another tribe who is also a Nigerian doesn't have a say in your region.

Get off my mention jooor

Oga, can you allow someone from another state or tribe to win election in your state? Yes or no will do, not this empty, aimless rant you put up there.
Re: Esther Agbaje, Oye Owolewa, Nnamdi Chukwuocha Win In U.S 2020 Elections by harmbhrosz(m): 10:30am On Nov 05, 2020
oguns222:

Oga, can you allow someone from another state or tribe to win election in your state? Yes or no will do, not this empty, aimless rant you put up there.
if you can't get the answer from all my quotes then you don't deserve my reply. Coz you obviously can't comprehend.

And stop quoting me aimlessly.
Re: Esther Agbaje, Oye Owolewa, Nnamdi Chukwuocha Win In U.S 2020 Elections by oguns222: 10:42am On Nov 05, 2020
harmbhrosz:
if you can't get the answer from all my quotes then you don't deserve my reply. Coz you obviously can't comprehend.

And stop quoting me aimlessly.

Are you trying to hide something? Come out plain if you are not a hypocrite
Re: Esther Agbaje, Oye Owolewa, Nnamdi Chukwuocha Win In U.S 2020 Elections by writeprof(m): 11:14am On Nov 05, 2020
BraggaJ:
And they all contested and won under the U.S Democratic party. Seems the Democratic party is more open to giving minorities a platform to contest and serve.

The Democratic party's policies are always liberal to immigrants compared to the Republican party.

1 Like

Re: Esther Agbaje, Oye Owolewa, Nnamdi Chukwuocha Win In U.S 2020 Elections by ukaface(f): 11:30am On Nov 05, 2020
Mastakija:
ode
go back nd read, this tym read it to understand didirin
walahi I no wan abuse you, cos I don't know your age and I really want to respect you.
YOU'RE A BASTARD.
Are you stupid?
I won't give you the attention you seek for, meanwhile....
What's with the name calling? or did I mention your name in my write up? If you don't agree with me, you speak your view rather than acting like an uncouth animal.

If craze dey do you small small no bring am come my side.
Re: Esther Agbaje, Oye Owolewa, Nnamdi Chukwuocha Win In U.S 2020 Elections by Lastmankc(m): 11:37am On Nov 05, 2020
Where are the quota system guys here!
Re: Esther Agbaje, Oye Owolewa, Nnamdi Chukwuocha Win In U.S 2020 Elections by mankan2k7(m): 11:44am On Nov 05, 2020
U cannot see a Fulani or Hausa on the list with their born to rule mentality
Re: Esther Agbaje, Oye Owolewa, Nnamdi Chukwuocha Win In U.S 2020 Elections by Chinemeremjosh0(m): 1:14pm On Nov 05, 2020
And the children of division, hatred, blood sucking cows never won anything aside from their cattle rearing republic
Re: Esther Agbaje, Oye Owolewa, Nnamdi Chukwuocha Win In U.S 2020 Elections by ZAMANI123(m): 5:03pm On Nov 05, 2020
And u can never see one particular tribe name in this kind of news..yes they have nothing to offer....if Nigeria start given positions by merit believe me, one particular tribe will not even get a single position... NIGERIA WILL BE BETTER WHEN WE ARE READY!!!
Re: Esther Agbaje, Oye Owolewa, Nnamdi Chukwuocha Win In U.S 2020 Elections by wizod(m): 5:41pm On Nov 05, 2020
YOU CAN'T FIND A Fulani HERE BECAUSE THEY'RE KNOWN FOR TERRORISM
Re: Esther Agbaje, Oye Owolewa, Nnamdi Chukwuocha Win In U.S 2020 Elections by Xantel(f): 7:06pm On Nov 05, 2020
Congratulations guys

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Norway Apologizes For Selling Military Wares To Nigerian Insurgents / The IDF Releases Footage Showing Interceptions Of Iranian Attacks ( Video) / VLADIMIR Putin Orders US Officials To Leave Russia Immediately (Pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.