Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,815 members, 7,817,363 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:59 AM

Patoranking Celebrates Reminisce: 'You Gave Me A Shot When No One Knew Me' - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Patoranking Celebrates Reminisce: 'You Gave Me A Shot When No One Knew Me' (56213 Views)

Patoranking Celebrates His 32nd Birthday Today / Patoranking Celebrates Wilmer, His Daughter's 3rd Birthday With Adorable Pics / Nkechi Blessing: My Husband Trusts Me. I Gave Birth And No One Knew (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patoranking Celebrates Reminisce: 'You Gave Me A Shot When No One Knew Me' by Harrykn: 10:24am On Nov 05, 2020
Like I even listen to your songs.
Re: Patoranking Celebrates Reminisce: 'You Gave Me A Shot When No One Knew Me' by webmaster99(m): 10:25am On Nov 05, 2020
“Success is no accident. It is hard work, perseverance, learning, studying, sacrifice and most of all, love of what you are doing or learning to do.
Would you like me to give you a formula for success? It’s quite simple, really: Double your rate of failure. You are thinking of failure as the enemy of success. But it isn’t at all. You can be discouraged by failure or you can learn from it, so go ahead and make mistakes. Make all you can. Because remember that’s where you will find success.
Every champion was once a contender that didn’t give up.”
To be a champion, I think you have to see the big picture. It’s not about winning and losing; it’s about every day hard work and about thriving on a challenge. It’s about embracing the pain that you’ll experience at the end of a race and not being afraid.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Patoranking Celebrates Reminisce: 'You Gave Me A Shot When No One Knew Me' by Incandescent(m): 10:25am On Nov 05, 2020
Love them
Re: Patoranking Celebrates Reminisce: 'You Gave Me A Shot When No One Knew Me' by Ambber(f): 10:27am On Nov 05, 2020
God bless him! same way he gave Laycon a chance.. Some people have midas touch and Alaga is one of them

3 Likes

Re: Patoranking Celebrates Reminisce: 'You Gave Me A Shot When No One Knew Me' by olisaEze(m): 10:27am On Nov 05, 2020
Sometimes we are in history but don’t know it’s being written in the moment.

If u had one shot to stand before ur Governor today would u just soro soke like a werey stupidly or leave a lasting impression?

God just one shot one shot! How prepared are you when it comes?

Alaga Ibile I hail you jaré na man you bi! grin
Re: Patoranking Celebrates Reminisce: 'You Gave Me A Shot When No One Knew Me' by kolinz01(m): 10:31am On Nov 05, 2020
When albums were in discs. Good Times.

1 Like

Re: Patoranking Celebrates Reminisce: 'You Gave Me A Shot When No One Knew Me' by ignis: 10:32am On Nov 05, 2020
Even God will need a man to help a man
Re: Patoranking Celebrates Reminisce: 'You Gave Me A Shot When No One Knew Me' by seunjungle1(m): 10:32am On Nov 05, 2020
Alaga Ibile...Baba Fausa
Re: Patoranking Celebrates Reminisce: 'You Gave Me A Shot When No One Knew Me' by captainamiedi1: 10:36am On Nov 05, 2020
EbukaHades10:
Especially that 2mussh. The album dey alright.

Here I was, thinking it was Timaya that gave him the opportunity as per Alubarika tins

Alubarika was a hit. but b4 timaya saw him, somebody would have show case him. if he was never featured none heard, Timaya wouldnt give him the chance to spit on Alubarika

2 Likes

Re: Patoranking Celebrates Reminisce: 'You Gave Me A Shot When No One Knew Me' by Xzellentgraphic: 10:41am On Nov 05, 2020
Is good to be good though
Re: Patoranking Celebrates Reminisce: 'You Gave Me A Shot When No One Knew Me' by Chijeep(m): 10:44am On Nov 05, 2020
jeffizy:
Good of him.

History must not be forgotten.
yes, one good turn deserves another
Re: Patoranking Celebrates Reminisce: 'You Gave Me A Shot When No One Knew Me' by Tonyspecial(m): 10:46am On Nov 05, 2020
Ibile na baba u be
Re: Patoranking Celebrates Reminisce: 'You Gave Me A Shot When No One Knew Me' by kunkelhanspeter(m): 10:58am On Nov 05, 2020
My ringtone that year 2mushh
Love that jam gan!!!
Re: Patoranking Celebrates Reminisce: 'You Gave Me A Shot When No One Knew Me' by plana1: 11:08am On Nov 05, 2020
Imagine if everyone does that to at least two persons in their field and the two people do it to another two, do you think we would be where we are today in this country? All I am saying in essence is that, let us help one another to rise, that way we become better humans and our society becomes safer for all of us because we are all engaged.

1 Like

Re: Patoranking Celebrates Reminisce: 'You Gave Me A Shot When No One Knew Me' by femi4: 11:08am On Nov 05, 2020
EbukaHades10:

Here I was, thinking it was Timaya that gave him the opportunity as per Alubarika tins
Legendary beats produced 2mussh.

He released his first track under Timaya. He only featured in a track in reminiscen album

1 Like

Re: Patoranking Celebrates Reminisce: 'You Gave Me A Shot When No One Knew Me' by dokie: 11:19am On Nov 05, 2020
Gadafii:
THAT PATORANKING NOW HAS GONE FAR AHEAD OF REMININSCE , SOMETIMES WE ARE THE LAUNCHING PAD FOR OTHERS, GOD USE US TO LIFT THEM..

I need to thank reminisce aswell because Patoranking is my best Nigerian musician at the moment.
Re: Patoranking Celebrates Reminisce: 'You Gave Me A Shot When No One Knew Me' by moneyissweet(m): 11:21am On Nov 05, 2020
Yoruba Muslims won't like this..They always want us to fight each other.
Re: Patoranking Celebrates Reminisce: 'You Gave Me A Shot When No One Knew Me' by Front0lane: 11:30am On Nov 05, 2020
This one still get sense not the likes of bigoted lunatics such as firefire n the biggest fool of all Pachukwuddie77.
Re: Patoranking Celebrates Reminisce: 'You Gave Me A Shot When No One Knew Me' by BrutusOj(m): 12:09pm On Nov 05, 2020
Todayswind:
Eeya we rise by lifting others up
Exactly, this is where 2face failed. He has spent over 20 solid years in the industry, making waves,but couldn't groom others. If not that he has grace upon him plus his vocal gift, he would have faded since. There is a reason why Davido and few others who own record labels will stay in the lime light for a long while, they kept grooming and laying helping hands to upcoming artists.

1 Like

Re: Patoranking Celebrates Reminisce: 'You Gave Me A Shot When No One Knew Me' by Burgerlomo: 12:13pm On Nov 05, 2020
LightAunt:
Remember the people who were there with you when you had nothing. Don't be an ingrate. undecided

Please repeat it again and again so that it can sink into some people's skulls.

Re: Patoranking Celebrates Reminisce: 'You Gave Me A Shot When No One Knew Me' by sugacoatedmouth(m): 12:14pm On Nov 05, 2020
I can never forget
if Only
2mushh
And Kako bii chicken hits
Sweet memories
Re: Patoranking Celebrates Reminisce: 'You Gave Me A Shot When No One Knew Me' by Alwaysachick: 12:19pm On Nov 05, 2020
I can't get enough of Reminisce from King of Boys. I need him in more bad ass movies.

He also saw something in Laycon.
Re: Patoranking Celebrates Reminisce: 'You Gave Me A Shot When No One Knew Me' by Meedon: 12:27pm On Nov 05, 2020
Alaga Ibile
Re: Patoranking Celebrates Reminisce: 'You Gave Me A Shot When No One Knew Me' by adeniyi65(m): 12:32pm On Nov 05, 2020
grin when I still listen to music like kinlode. that kako bi chicken was a bang.a weekend without it from all radio station is not to be called weekend at all grin grin
Re: Patoranking Celebrates Reminisce: 'You Gave Me A Shot When No One Knew Me' by donforeign: 12:42pm On Nov 05, 2020
EbukaHades10:

Timaya contributed 95% ..
E no mean say make e no give others respect wey show am love

2 Likes

Re: Patoranking Celebrates Reminisce: 'You Gave Me A Shot When No One Knew Me' by pinkyruledworld(m): 1:07pm On Nov 05, 2020
This is my best Reminisce album ever.
Re: Patoranking Celebrates Reminisce: 'You Gave Me A Shot When No One Knew Me' by Donspicey: 1:08pm On Nov 05, 2020
The more you help others,the more helpers u will have wen u re in need..........

Though A great fool is always ungrateful.....

We rise by Lifting others......
Re: Patoranking Celebrates Reminisce: 'You Gave Me A Shot When No One Knew Me' by Breadnote: 1:14pm On Nov 05, 2020
gud 1 .wayasa.
Re: Patoranking Celebrates Reminisce: 'You Gave Me A Shot When No One Knew Me' by chatinent: 1:17pm On Nov 05, 2020
His brother's name is Aro.

Okay o.
Re: Patoranking Celebrates Reminisce: 'You Gave Me A Shot When No One Knew Me' by guychidile: 2:32pm On Nov 05, 2020
then,do the needful too.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lilian Esoro Shares Vacation Pictures / Kenneth Aguba Meets OPM Pastor In Port Harcourt, Gets Free House, Feeding / Fan Advises Tonto Dikeh Over Her Outfit To A School. See Her Response

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.