Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,665 members, 7,955,402 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:56 AM

Nkechi Blessing: My Husband Trusts Me. I Gave Birth And No One Knew - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nkechi Blessing: My Husband Trusts Me. I Gave Birth And No One Knew (45296 Views)

Actress Nkechi Blessing “my Husband Is Broke A Doesn’t Have A Functioning Gbola / Patoranking Celebrates Reminisce: 'You Gave Me A Shot When No One Knew Me' / "Fine Girl Like Us Na Big Belle Men Dey Rush Us" - Nkechi Blessing Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nkechi Blessing: My Husband Trusts Me. I Gave Birth And No One Knew by Omihanifa: 2:54am On Mar 20, 2021
Actress, Nkechi Blessing, has had her fair share of controversies, thanks to her voluptuous shape and outspoken nature.

However, as ‘loud’ as the actress could be, she maintained that she kept her marriage off social media for privacy and spiritual reasons.

She told Saturday Beats, “My marriage is the part of my life I wanted to be quiet about. I know that I have always been loud about all my relationships but I also like and deserve privacy too. I only show people what I want them to see. It is my marriage and everyone should not know who I am married to. My husband does not like social media. Before some people bombard him with messages on social media, looking for what is not lost. He does not even comment on my Instagram posts. I know I am a loud person but even spiritually, it is advisable not to always have too much buzz around everything one does. I gave birth and no one knew until they saw my child. Everything is possible as long as one has people who are not selling one out. It is one’s friends that often sell one out, and once one cuts that down, one’s secret would be safe.

“My husband knows what I can do and he is not bothered about gossips he reads online. He is what people call the ‘ginger partner’. He knows the truth about me and that is why I can be unapologetic of my actions. I think it is important for one to marry an understanding partner.”

The bubbly actress also stated that her greatest fear was losing her mother. She said, “Of course, I have fears and down moments. My greatest fear is losing my mum. I don’t ever want to lose her. In fact, if it is possible to keep her for life, I will do that. I also do not have any insecurity. I am always confident in myself. I don’t entertain any insecurity. The only time things get to me is when false claims are peddled about me. Most of the things that go viral about me are not true. But, I always resist the urge to give a detailed explanation to defend myself. I also wonder why rumour mongers do not allow me to be. Why would people twist a story to entertain their audience. But, this is the life I signed up for and I had already prepared my mind for it. I have also learnt from some of the people I am close friends with. I know and see what they have also been through at the hands of bullies and trolls.”

https://punchng.com/my-hubby-trusts-me-not-bothered-about-gossip-nkechi-blessing/

3 Likes

Re: Nkechi Blessing: My Husband Trusts Me. I Gave Birth And No One Knew by LawLab247: 3:29am On Mar 20, 2021
Ok.
Re: Nkechi Blessing: My Husband Trusts Me. I Gave Birth And No One Knew by dawnomike(m): 3:36am On Mar 20, 2021
So interesting to know that aunty Blessing is married... She is louder than the loudest!!! grin

22 Likes

Re: Nkechi Blessing: My Husband Trusts Me. I Gave Birth And No One Knew by Freestainworld(m): 4:19am On Mar 20, 2021
This one that looks like a transgender woman.

100 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nkechi Blessing: My Husband Trusts Me. I Gave Birth And No One Knew by superlanny(m): 4:50am On Mar 20, 2021
Thunder fire trust, I trust no one, be decieving yourself there. There is a thin line between trust and betrayal. Omo see laps, your husband must be a hardworker.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nkechi Blessing: My Husband Trusts Me. I Gave Birth And No One Knew by keoni89: 5:17am On Mar 20, 2021
dawnomike:
So interesting to know that aunty Blessing is married... She is louder than the loudest!!! grin
Re: Nkechi Blessing: My Husband Trusts Me. I Gave Birth And No One Knew by Kriss216: 5:33am On Mar 20, 2021
Ashawo sef dey marry cry

Unbalanced life.

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nkechi Blessing: My Husband Trusts Me. I Gave Birth And No One Knew by Jodha(f): 6:58am On Mar 20, 2021
Good for yhu ..
Re: Nkechi Blessing: My Husband Trusts Me. I Gave Birth And No One Knew by kenzysmith: 7:27am On Mar 20, 2021
your face alone be like someone wey go cheat, no be say your husband trust you he no wetin he dey do your money and the house help dey console am. omo see laps this gal Toto go big o

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nkechi Blessing: My Husband Trusts Me. I Gave Birth And No One Knew by Kzinne: 8:54am On Mar 20, 2021
kenzysmith:
your face alone be like someone wey go cheat, no be say your husband trust you he no wetin he dey do your money and the house help dey console am. omo see laps
pervert sighted. If you falling for a mere picture what will you do when you meet her in person?
Re: Nkechi Blessing: My Husband Trusts Me. I Gave Birth And No One Knew by salbis(m): 8:55am On Mar 20, 2021
A decent woman go dey close her sensitive parts. Not everything western is good to embrace oo.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nkechi Blessing: My Husband Trusts Me. I Gave Birth And No One Knew by KingLennon(m): 8:55am On Mar 20, 2021
She was making sense untill I saw her pic. And she's married? There's a farm tool that describes her sha

Teni-wondaland album is lit sha....

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nkechi Blessing: My Husband Trusts Me. I Gave Birth And No One Knew by Profayo: 8:55am On Mar 20, 2021
I wish your husband all the best
O

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nkechi Blessing: My Husband Trusts Me. I Gave Birth And No One Knew by fourboys: 8:55am On Mar 20, 2021
e be like say na clout chasing dey reign now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nkechi Blessing: My Husband Trusts Me. I Gave Birth And No One Knew by SmartPolician: 8:55am On Mar 20, 2021
Nkechi Blessing says she knows she is a loud lady.

Well, she has learned how to be loud from Yoruba women grin grin grin

Those women can make noise for Africa! grin grin grin

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nkechi Blessing: My Husband Trusts Me. I Gave Birth And No One Knew by ednut1(m): 8:55am On Mar 20, 2021
Shovel faced noise maker.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nkechi Blessing: My Husband Trusts Me. I Gave Birth And No One Knew by okeyumez(m): 8:56am On Mar 20, 2021
Now what is the essence of this post

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nkechi Blessing: My Husband Trusts Me. I Gave Birth And No One Knew by neutralmind: 8:56am On Mar 20, 2021
Which husband?
Re: Nkechi Blessing: My Husband Trusts Me. I Gave Birth And No One Knew by PCG1: 8:56am On Mar 20, 2021
tɦɛ ɦʊsɮaռɖundecided

1 Like

Re: Nkechi Blessing: My Husband Trusts Me. I Gave Birth And No One Knew by Preshbest: 8:56am On Mar 20, 2021
Okay
Re: Nkechi Blessing: My Husband Trusts Me. I Gave Birth And No One Knew by Lattop(m): 8:57am On Mar 20, 2021
Wetin concern me
Re: Nkechi Blessing: My Husband Trusts Me. I Gave Birth And No One Knew by Anneka101(f): 8:57am On Mar 20, 2021
shocked
Re: Nkechi Blessing: My Husband Trusts Me. I Gave Birth And No One Knew by Happiboispot(m): 8:58am On Mar 20, 2021
[color=#990000][/color] the future is feemale
Re: Nkechi Blessing: My Husband Trusts Me. I Gave Birth And No One Knew by Emyzoloye5(m): 8:59am On Mar 20, 2021
Frustrated evening newspaper .... struggling to be relevant

nonsense and Ashawo!!!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nkechi Blessing: My Husband Trusts Me. I Gave Birth And No One Knew by Shalommy(f): 9:00am On Mar 20, 2021
Now that we know, thank u.
Re: Nkechi Blessing: My Husband Trusts Me. I Gave Birth And No One Knew by YorubaLord: 9:01am On Mar 20, 2021
So this man is married, I see. cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nkechi Blessing: My Husband Trusts Me. I Gave Birth And No One Knew by neutralmind: 9:03am On Mar 20, 2021
Shalommy:
Now that we know, thank u.

Dis your profile picture ehn.... Odikwa risky o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nkechi Blessing: My Husband Trusts Me. I Gave Birth And No One Knew by Hndrrxxx(m): 9:09am On Mar 20, 2021
Clout Chasing undecided undecided undecided

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nkechi Blessing: My Husband Trusts Me. I Gave Birth And No One Knew by IamFINESSE: 9:12am On Mar 20, 2021
grin
Re: Nkechi Blessing: My Husband Trusts Me. I Gave Birth And No One Knew by Basemann: 9:13am On Mar 20, 2021

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nkechi Blessing: My Husband Trusts Me. I Gave Birth And No One Knew by TheStranger: 9:13am On Mar 20, 2021
Na so

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

EFCC To Arraign Cubana Chief Priest On Wednesday For Naira Mutilation / Tunde Ednut Reacts As Lady Accuses Him Of Impregnating Her / Death Threat: Teebillz Reacts To Dotun Interview With Tacha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.