Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,897 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:54 PM

US Election Results: 6 Votes Remaining For Biden To Win - Foreign Affairs (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / US Election Results: 6 Votes Remaining For Biden To Win (106274 Views)

Afghanistan: Trump Calls For Biden To Resign / Prophet Badu: The Votes Are For Biden But The Seat Is For Trump / 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Election Results: 6 Votes Remaining For Biden To Win by khingTony(m): 4:03pm On Nov 05, 2020
eas01:
The democrats are just rigging this whole election. Trump will have to challenge the result in the US supreme court.
Your wailing just started grin

5 Likes

Re: US Election Results: 6 Votes Remaining For Biden To Win by Kayharry(m): 4:03pm On Nov 05, 2020
Funny

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Election Results: 6 Votes Remaining For Biden To Win by Bobxin: 4:03pm On Nov 05, 2020
Re: US Election Results: 6 Votes Remaining For Biden To Win by eas01: 4:03pm On Nov 05, 2020
Mccullum:

What is fanatic Christian?Mshewww
Only fanatic idiots like you make stupid statements.

Only fanatic Christian like you will be thinking such, UAE, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Kuwait, Bahrain and so many others Muslim countries supported Trump's second term presidency, Iran, Turkey, Qatar won't like Trump's second term, all these Muslim countries doing that for their national interest on what will favour and disfavour them.

You came on this forum typing your inner reasons of supporting Trump by slandering Muslims and yet you're fearing of not to be quoted, you're the real sophisticated clown.

3 Likes

Re: US Election Results: 6 Votes Remaining For Biden To Win by DarkJeddi(m): 4:04pm On Nov 05, 2020
8y88y8:

Wail harder and harder is good for your mental health
And what made you think I support Trump,if not for your dullness?
Abi Biden na your personal property?
Go get a life and stop masturbating on something that doesn't add a farthing to your miserable life..

1 Like

Re: US Election Results: 6 Votes Remaining For Biden To Win by Bobxin: 4:04pm On Nov 05, 2020
Re: US Election Results: 6 Votes Remaining For Biden To Win by humilitypays(m): 4:04pm On Nov 05, 2020
GavelSlam:

They should also make sure all Ipob affiliates are banned from getting into the country.
You don't need to tell the world who to shut their door against and who is a terrorist.

All you need to do for the world to recognise you as a terrorist is to bear a Muslim name, keep your beard bushy, wear one Jalamiya or Sultan and shout: "Allahu akbar" and watch how every race around you will flee shocked shocked

What you Muslims should be asking yourselves always is; why always Islam cry
Re: US Election Results: 6 Votes Remaining For Biden To Win by IgweBUIKE1(m): 4:05pm On Nov 05, 2020
saraki2019:
Trump was trying to destroy USA and institutions build over 200 years to build a new america in his dream that no one is sure it will work.
no matter what he want to build cannot make usa the world power it is before he came.
therefore it is time to go.
nigeria will now be removed from visa and travel restrictions, more of our oils will be sold and more revenue to president buhari.
better economic and security cooperations betweeen usa and the rest of the west.
russia and north korea will to back to their normal place.
i laff at our ignorant... trump is a better candidate sibce lincoln... the democrate are just too evil , ever asked how the covid came to be?? ever asked why there was calmness in the middle east since trump came?? trump put america first and thats why a lot of you ignorant folks are angry.. if buhari put nigerians first there won't be need for its citizen to start running around the globe seeking for Greener pasture.. lets learn to vote on meritocracy and not sentiment.. stay safe

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: US Election Results: 6 Votes Remaining For Biden To Win by WizzyVine: 4:06pm On Nov 05, 2020
ichidodo:
9mobile na yeye network...Anyways, I just need the tension and uncertainty percolated by this civic event to end as soon as possible....Dollar has been falling and misbehaving globally since Monday and we bought yen at 104.6s twenty four hours ago,now sh**t is at 104.1s (the lowest in months)...A clear winner would ease tension in the finance markets, Dollar should be back to normal by at least 106.0s and we can all go back to bombing as usual,Hope fully before markets close tomorrow. F**k this..

Hello, please, where do you buy your FOREX. I need to purchase some.
Re: US Election Results: 6 Votes Remaining For Biden To Win by Anambra1stS0n: 4:06pm On Nov 05, 2020
You guys never learn, I still remember how you guys mucked Igbos when Buhari won election' how far today?, Joe Biden is a devoted Catholic and majority of Igbos are Catholics, it's not how far, it'show well

8y88y8:
YEEEBOS Igbos [img][/YEASTENERS HOW MARKET grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US Election Results: 6 Votes Remaining For Biden To Win by yungmill(m): 4:08pm On Nov 05, 2020
eas01:
The democrats are just rigging this whole election. Trump will have to challenge the result in the US supreme court.

Proof of assertion or another conspiracy theory again!
Una no dey tire to peddle uncertainties

2 Likes

Re: US Election Results: 6 Votes Remaining For Biden To Win by Churchill6767: 4:10pm On Nov 05, 2020
post=95721841:
You guys never learn, I still remember how you guys muck Igbos when Buhari won election, Joe Biden is a devoted Catholic and majority of Igbos are Catholics it's how far it's how well

Bro ,this pic was taken in 2016, please stop peddling false news.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: US Election Results: 6 Votes Remaining For Biden To Win by Ihatemumu: 4:12pm On Nov 05, 2020
meipsum1:
Please why do 'some' nigerians desperately want Trump? Please kindly enlighten me because I don't understand.
Someone that uses any opportunity he gets to disparage your person and continent. He is overtly racist, uncouth and a top notch hypocrite disguising as a Christian apologetic to win evangelicals votes.
Please what do Nigerian trump supporters see in him?

Muslims don't like trump, Igbos want trump because of religious sentiments

1 Like

Re: US Election Results: 6 Votes Remaining For Biden To Win by GavelSlam: 4:14pm On Nov 05, 2020
humilitypays:
You don't need to tell the world who to shut their door against and who is a terrorist.

All you need to do for the world to recognise you as a terrorist is to bear a Muslim name, keep your beard bushy, wear one Jalamiya or Sultan and shout: "Allahu akbar" and watch how every race around you will flee shocked shocked

What you Muslims should be asking yourselves always is; why always Islam cry

Who's a muslim?

Igbos are well known terrorists. Just ask Wike.

2 Likes

Re: US Election Results: 6 Votes Remaining For Biden To Win by bigeagleeye(m): 4:14pm On Nov 05, 2020
Anyone that understands failed and unaccountable leadership will understand why a Nigerian should love Trump!

~ His campaign promises are not later twisted to suit any new narrative..he said America first and we saw that, he promised to take American embassy to Jerusalem he did it, he promised to make immigration difficult for people, his govt turned me and my family down and denied us Visa. That's promise keeping and integrity

~ His leadership is decisive and coherent. You can't see Secretary of State saying something and the NSA saying another, not to talk of Military and Police leadership rivalry at the detriment of citizen's safety.

~ He's visible! A good number of Americans are on social media and he talks thru the media regularly even on "mundane" things. He's not denying human right under guises of regulations.

~ His plans are clear and sharp, "America first" even his enemies understand that. So you're either in cabinet performing according to plans or out of the office even thru Twitter sack.

~ He kept his economy afloat and kept the people safe from internal and external aggression. He's a bully with some swag and a man with some purpose.

Space won't permit me talk too much, DRIVE BACK HOME FROM THE ABOVE AND SEE WHY SOME NIGERIANS LIKE TRUMP

meipsum1:
Please why do 'some' nigerians desperately want Trump? Please kindly enlighten me because I don't understand.
Someone that uses any opportunity he gets to disparage your person and continent. He is overtly racist, uncouth and a top notch hypocrite disguising as a christian apologetic to win evangelicals votes.

1 Like

Re: US Election Results: 6 Votes Remaining For Biden To Win by bajosky: 4:17pm On Nov 05, 2020
Trump all the way.

Mark my WORD " Biden " is a package scarm by the Democrats and the secret satanist forces that wants to bring about New world order of enslavement of human race.
No right to access free medical care,
Increase in Crime rate loading,
Lawlessness will soon take over the globe,
Freedom of Worship will be restricted,
Promotion of Sodomy, same sex etc,
ETC

Case study Buhari we all yearn for in 2015 is Currently Tormenting the whole nation was a (signature signing of Obama /Biden )because he wasn't ready to lead us but was only interested in implementing his /Apc nefarious Policies and record has put him as the worst ever performing president of this nation .so tribalistic in policy implementation.

IT IS NOT YET OVER UNTIL IT IS OVER ,
In God we Trust,
TRUMP ALL THE WAY

4 Likes

Re: US Election Results: 6 Votes Remaining For Biden To Win by duality(m): 4:17pm On Nov 05, 2020
Youngstown:
What's is funny is that the ppl that I have come across supporting Trump can't perfectly articulate a sensible reason why they support him. Most believe what their pastors told them, stuff like Biden is working with the deep states, how covid is a tool for Biden, Obama relationship with gays/antichrist. Some of these folks are sensible to think on their own but they are blinded by religion.

I can say same for those who Support Biden.

It's difficult to help people anyway.

Just like it was impossible to help Nigerians in 2015
Re: US Election Results: 6 Votes Remaining For Biden To Win by yom2(m): 4:18pm On Nov 05, 2020
Kzinne:
But for Covid-19 can Joe Biden confidently say he could have beaten Donald Trump? Definitely not.
well the same problem will plaque him too
Re: US Election Results: 6 Votes Remaining For Biden To Win by Anambra1stS0n: 4:19pm On Nov 05, 2020
And you believe they have lost their contacts with Democrats major stakeholders

Catholics will be in control of White House for now Igbos are deeply rooted in Catholic
Churchill6767:

Bro ,this pic was taken in 2016, please stop peddling false news.
Re: US Election Results: 6 Votes Remaining For Biden To Win by bigeagleeye(m): 4:20pm On Nov 05, 2020
You stole my diary! They're angry with a good man who has a clear vision and he's delivering on his election promises just because they've handed over leadership of their own nation to "god"!

One thing is sure, America will miss their Trump..Nigeria won't miss theirs!

IgweBUIKE1:
i laff at our ignorant... trump is a better candidate sibce lincoln... the democrate are just too evil , ever asked how the covid came to be?? ever asked why there was calmness in the middle east since trump came?? trump put america first and thats why a lot of you ignorant folks are angry.. if buhari put nigerians first there won't be need for its citizen to start running around the globe seeking for Greener pasture.. lets learn to vote on meritocracy and not sentiment.. stay safe
Re: US Election Results: 6 Votes Remaining For Biden To Win by khingTony(m): 4:21pm On Nov 05, 2020
bajosky:
Trump all the way.

Mark my WORD " Biden " is a package scarm by the Democrats and the secret satanist forces that wants to bring about New world order of enslavement of human race.
No right to access free medical care,
Increase in Crime rate loading,
Lawlessness will soon take over the globe,
Freedom of Worship will be restricted,
Promotion of Sodomy, same sex etc,
ETC

Case study Buhari we all yearn for in 2015 is Currently Tormenting the whole nation because he wasn't ready to lead us but was only interested in implementing his /Apc nefarious Policies and record has put him as the worst ever performing president of the nation.

IT IS NOT YET OVER UNTIL IT IS OVER ,
In God we Trust,
TRUMP ALL THE WAY

The way you go weep after this election eh.....
Re: US Election Results: 6 Votes Remaining For Biden To Win by salam8528: 4:23pm On Nov 05, 2020
Icelandicboy:
Only God knows why Muslims across the world are fiercely against trump. Anyway may the candidate that would be of benefit to America and Nigeria win

PS:if you quoted me, saying trash, you're a certified mofo
Not only muslims. 90% of people who voted joe biden are not even Muslim so what are u saying? Trump is not a Christian he's a jew, stop this petty sentiment.

4 Likes

Re: US Election Results: 6 Votes Remaining For Biden To Win by Idonije8(m): 4:23pm On Nov 05, 2020
meipsum1:
Someone that uses any opportunity he gets to disparage your person and continent. He is overtly racist, uncouth and a top notch hypocrite disguising as a christian apologetic to win evangelicals votes.
I’m surprised
Re: US Election Results: 6 Votes Remaining For Biden To Win by Teenaira: 4:25pm On Nov 05, 2020
peppermint7:
Is the any hope for trump

Sure, there is hope for him. You can see he is in blue tie and suit. He can join the blues, Not Chelsea o. I mean the Democrats !!!

1 Like

Re: US Election Results: 6 Votes Remaining For Biden To Win by AnanseK(m): 4:26pm On Nov 05, 2020
Icelandicboy:
Only God knows why Muslims across the world are fiercely against trump. Anyway may the candidate that would be of benefit to America and Nigeria win
PS:if you quoted me, saying trash, you're a certified mofo

But you can’t see that American’s are against Trump?
Re: US Election Results: 6 Votes Remaining For Biden To Win by Rocktation(f): 4:27pm On Nov 05, 2020
It just flaggerblasts me that anyone would vote for Trump, at all. I didn't want to say anything throughout this period, but there goes...
He's just the worst. I can't even begin to explain why, for fear that I might do it till Biden's two tenures elapse. Well, I blame the conservatives mostly, that live out their lives, tuned out of how he talks, behaves..the despicable policies he enacts...otherwise, Kanye would stand a better chance to be voted in, than this Trump creature.

2 Likes

Re: US Election Results: 6 Votes Remaining For Biden To Win by akdjr(m): 4:27pm On Nov 05, 2020
Who u vote for?
sammysmiles:
That's how it has been since morning na..... Am not jxt happy that Biden is gonna win this... Let's wait for the final result by tomorrow first...... But.......... Ermmmmmmm
Re: US Election Results: 6 Votes Remaining For Biden To Win by Guide777(m): 4:29pm On Nov 05, 2020
The Trumpet shall sound twice, even to the consternation of the Trumper who was amazed how it came about.
Re: US Election Results: 6 Votes Remaining For Biden To Win by Wettoid123: 4:30pm On Nov 05, 2020
sammysmiles:
That's how it has been since morning na..... Am not jxt happy that Biden is gonna win this... Let's wait for the final result by tomorrow first...... But.......... Ermmmmmmm

Why are u not happy that biden is going to win? This same trump has made visa acquisition for Nigerians to be difficult he is a racist he called us shit hole my own younger brother applied for U.S visa good 3 times he was denied even after getting admission and paying the school fees in one of the U.S university, and you want me to support such a man tell me what happened to america visa lottery?

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Donald Trump Appoints Adebayo Ogunlesi, A Nigerian In His Economic Advisory Team / US Election: First Results Of The 2020 Presidential Election: / This Is How Body Of General Quassem Soleimani Was Flown To Iran(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.