Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,938 members, 7,952,777 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:06 AM

Opinion: Trump Was More Corrupt Than Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Opinion: Trump Was More Corrupt Than Buhari (631 Views)

Obi Is More Corrupt Than Tinubu - Reno Omokri (read Why) / N1.3 Trillion: 'Nigeria More Corrupt Now Than During My 5-Year Term' - Jonathan / Buhari: No More Corrupt-minded Persons In APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Opinion: Trump Was More Corrupt Than Buhari by Obrigardo: 10:43am On Nov 05, 2020
Corruption in this term does not mean financial. I also imply moral and spiritual/religious corruption.
This image can clearly define that, and all are public knowledge if you care to do your research.
In as much as i don't like Buhari, i have not seen 1/500th of this scandal linked to his name.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opinion: Trump Was More Corrupt Than Buhari by Koulture(m): 10:52am On Nov 05, 2020
Obrigardo my man giving it as e dey hot to donald.

Big shout out boss Abbeybailey.
Bros abbey should be popping champagne by now

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Trump Was More Corrupt Than Buhari by helinues: 10:53am On Nov 05, 2020
Campaign after election
Re: Opinion: Trump Was More Corrupt Than Buhari by Tumbulum: 10:56am On Nov 05, 2020
OK should we send our efcc or leave it for Americans to determine and convict him of corrupt practices.
Re: Opinion: Trump Was More Corrupt Than Buhari by Obrigardo: 10:56am On Nov 05, 2020
Koulture:
Obrigardo my man giving it as e hot dey hot to donald.

Big shout out boss Abbeybailey.
Bros abbey should be popping champagne by now

well if you mean human i am a man, you mean species? I'm not
Re: Opinion: Trump Was More Corrupt Than Buhari by Obrigardo: 10:57am On Nov 05, 2020
Tumbulum:
OK should we send our efcc or leave it for Americans to determine and convict him of corrupt practices.

I don't know for you, you can do that from your small cubicle
Re: Opinion: Trump Was More Corrupt Than Buhari by Kingnutts(m): 11:48am On Nov 05, 2020
this same trump sent military men across borders to rescue 1 bloody civilian... should we talk about Buhari and military men?? of we should kuku jump to finial aspect?
Re: Opinion: Trump Was More Corrupt Than Buhari by Dede1(m): 12:00pm On Nov 05, 2020
Obrigardo:
Corruption in this term does not mean financial. I also imply moral and spiritual/religious corruption.
This image can clearly define that, and all are public knowledge if you care to do your research.
In as much as i don't like Buhari, i have not seen 1/500th of this scandal linked to his name.

https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/12630202_elwf998vcaagxg9_jpegd0651e3c17488149457016ffe4c80ca4

You are quite ignorant of the fact. When a person pays his\her tax as when and due, it is never a part of corruption. IRS will always audit the taxation process and act accordingly.
Re: Opinion: Trump Was More Corrupt Than Buhari by tobechi74: 12:45pm On Nov 05, 2020
Both are power hungry
Re: Opinion: Trump Was More Corrupt Than Buhari by Tunde835(m): 12:50pm On Nov 05, 2020
At Least America's Economy Was Doing Great Under Trump
Re: Opinion: Trump Was More Corrupt Than Buhari by Fash20: 1:06pm On Nov 05, 2020
This is an Onion not an Opinion.

An oPInion without the Pi is an Onion.

So taking your damn Onion and get the heck out... grin grin grin

Just kidding
Re: Opinion: Trump Was More Corrupt Than Buhari by chibuike57183: 1:11pm On Nov 05, 2020
Re: Opinion: Trump Was More Corrupt Than Buhari by Tumbulum: 4:52pm On Nov 05, 2020
Obrigardo:

I don't know for you, you can do that from your small cubicle
OK use your WhatsApp to contact magu
Re: Opinion: Trump Was More Corrupt Than Buhari by Afolabimills(m): 5:57pm On Nov 05, 2020
Ode 4 ya eye naw u don make sense about? cheesy
Re: Opinion: Trump Was More Corrupt Than Buhari by Afolabimills(m): 5:58pm On Nov 05, 2020
Ode 4 ya eye naw u don make sense about? cheesy angry ode

(1) (Reply)

#endsars: Nnamdi Kanu, Falz, Burna Boy, Others Accused Of Spreading Fake News / Gov Wike Blasts Nnamdi Kanu / Imo State Governor, Hope Uzondimma Finally Opens Up On The Killing In Orlu LGA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.