Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

Interview: “we Have Enough Volunteers To Defend Every Community In Biafra Territ - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Interview: “we Have Enough Volunteers To Defend Every Community In Biafra Territ (607 Views)

Kashim Shetima: I Will Defend Every Religion If Elected Vice-President / Ike Ekweremadu: Martha Ilorin-based lady volunteers to donate kidney to daughter / Yahaya Bello Volunteers To Be The Leader Of EndSARS Movement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Interview: “we Have Enough Volunteers To Defend Every Community In Biafra Territ by Ukpaka: 11:01am On Dec 31, 2020
Interview: “We Have Enough Volunteers To Defend Every Community In Biafra Territory” – Nnamdi Kanu
http://247ureports.com/2020/12/interview-we-have-enough-volunteers-to-defend-every-community-in-biafra-territory-nnamdi-kanu/
-
When will the network start working fully?

The Security formation has started full operation since the inauguration. They have shown their readiness in every forest and bush in Biafra territory. We do not operate in homes, cities or towns but in the bushes and forests where terrorists lurk to rape our mothers. After our leader Mazi Nnamdi Kanu inaugurated them on December 12, 2020 they have been active. Have you asked yourself what is responsible for the prevailing peace and security in the region this festive period despite the near absence of the corrupt Nigerian security agents on the road? This should be the first time in history when crime rate is at its lowest ebb in the region without Police and Army on the roads. The people can attest to this.

They need arms to fight kidnappers and other criminals with sophisticated weapons, which the FG won’t approve for you, how are you solving the problem?

ESN Security operatives do not need sophisticated weapons to defend Biafran land against terrorists although such are readily available should the need arise. Killer herdsmen, kidnappers and criminals who have been terrorizing our people understand that the game has changed for good. The will and determination of the people is all that is required. The morale of the men is very high, weapon or no weapon we are ready to die in defense of our ancestral lands. After all the Nigerian Army with its fabled sophisticated armoury are today capitulating before a rag-tag Boko Haram insurgent army and Fulani homemade bandits.

How many men and women are in the security network?

I don’t consider it appropriate to give details of the size of our security outfit until the appointed time. But we have enough volunteers to effectively defend every community in Biafra territory against invaders. I can authoritatively assure you that the days of Fulani herdsmen slaughtering Biafrans at will or destroying their crops with impunity are over. Such dastardly act is now a suicide mission! Our enemies understand this very clearly. Today ESN is ready to do that which the oppressive Nigerian government and our cowardly governors have failed to do.
-
See more...
Re: Interview: “we Have Enough Volunteers To Defend Every Community In Biafra Territ by alasane: 11:18am On Dec 31, 2020
Bia.fraud the only online country in the world who still use our Naira and Kobo as their currency.
Re: Interview: “we Have Enough Volunteers To Defend Every Community In Biafra Territ by Nigeriabiafra80: 11:46am On Dec 31, 2020
alasane:
Bia.fraud the only online country in the world who still use our Naira and Kobo as their currency.
grin

Re: Interview: “we Have Enough Volunteers To Defend Every Community In Biafra Territ by madmohamed(m): 12:01pm On Dec 31, 2020
alasane:
your naira is useless have no value just shit of paper. And don't let me ban you the way I ban Arriwa you will not see him here for sometime
Re: Interview: “we Have Enough Volunteers To Defend Every Community In Biafra Territ by AdaugoChisom(f): 12:38pm On Dec 31, 2020
Must people don't recognize Bugari in Igbo land as their leader....but sees MNK as their leader.

MNK anam ano gi n’azu oge nile

1 Like

Re: Interview: “we Have Enough Volunteers To Defend Every Community In Biafra Territ by AsiwajuNdigbo: 12:47pm On Dec 31, 2020
AdaugoChisom:
Must people don't recognize Bugari in Igbo land as their leader....but sees MNK as their leader.

I have to repost this.

Enemies shall die of lamentation when they see this post.
Re: Interview: “we Have Enough Volunteers To Defend Every Community In Biafra Territ by alasane: 2:06pm On Dec 31, 2020
madmohamed:
your naira is useless have no value just shit of paper. And don't let me ban you the way I ban Arriwa you will not see him here for sometime

Known strategy for trolls;

1. When faced with a argument you can’t refute, CURSE.

2. When dazed by brilliance, PERSONALIZE

3. When ignored, DISAPPEAR.
Re: Interview: “we Have Enough Volunteers To Defend Every Community In Biafra Territ by alasane: 2:07pm On Dec 31, 2020
AsiwajuNdigbo:

I have to repost this.

Enemies shall die of lamentation when they see this post.

Re: Interview: “we Have Enough Volunteers To Defend Every Community In Biafra Territ by Oharina(m): 2:22pm On Dec 31, 2020
AdaugoChisom:

Nw'oma ekene m gi o!
Re: Interview: “we Have Enough Volunteers To Defend Every Community In Biafra Territ by Oharina(m): 2:23pm On Dec 31, 2020
Biafra, the pride of Africa.

(1) (Reply)

Femi Adeshina: 2021, A Year To Calm Down And Wail Less / Women Of 35 Years, Older At Higher Risks Of Birthing Children With Down Syndrome / Restructuring Nigeria Alone Not Enough – Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.