Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,235 members, 7,836,120 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:08 PM

6-year-old Boy Drowns In A Well In Kano (Photos) - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 6-year-old Boy Drowns In A Well In Kano (Photos) (24309 Views)

1-Year-Old Boy Drowns After Falling Into Bucket Of Water In Anambra (Pix, Video) / Teenage Boy Drowns In Ogun Hotel Swimming Pool On Christmas Day / Man Who Took Girlfriend For Swimming Drowns In Anambra Hotel (Disturbing Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6-year-old Boy Drowns In A Well In Kano (Photos) by DasaintHope(m): 4:54pm On Nov 05, 2020
Arrewa ga mutanen ka.
This is 21st century, but they are still primitive, uncultured, and careless.
Re: 6-year-old Boy Drowns In A Well In Kano (Photos) by Samchimezie(m): 5:01pm On Nov 05, 2020
Painful Exist...........
Oh Lord We Ask That The Families Accept The Lost In Good Fate Amen.
2020 Record Manners Of Death In Different Kind But God Knows Best.
LIVE STILL COMES AFTER DEATH.
Re: 6-year-old Boy Drowns In A Well In Kano (Photos) by Lacash: 5:12pm On Nov 05, 2020
post=95712550:
Update From . COM

Officials of the Kano State Fire Service has recovered the body of a 6-year-old boy who drowned after he fell into a deep well at Yansango Kumbotso Local government Area of the state.

The Service Public Relations Officer, Saidu Muhammad, who confirmed the incident in a statement on Wednesday, November 4, said boy was recovered dead and the body handed over to the ward head.

"We received a distress call from Yansango and sent our rescue team to the scene of incident. It was discovered that a boy of about 6 years old fell inside a well. The victim was pulled out unconscious and confirmed dead. His corpse was handed over to the ward head of Yansango, Alhaji. Ashiru Musa." said Muhammad.

See Photos As Obtained By Below:

Source: https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2020/11/6-year-old-boy-drowns-in-a-well-in-kano.html
The so call well is nothing but a suicide pit. Bleep dem elders
Re: 6-year-old Boy Drowns In A Well In Kano (Photos) by Kubernetes: 5:55pm On Nov 05, 2020
Bruno3000:
The way these ppe reason is baffling. How can a sane community leave this kind of well uncovered? Maybe they were expecting Buhari to come and fix the well. Fo .ols.

Your comment is hash, irritating and directed to a section of the country.
There is an embargo round the old abandoned well and with a Raca cover.
Its located in the bush farm where Animals are helped with the water. You see these types of wells all over Nigeria especially in the deep remote villages. The must have been some kind of carelessness from the parents to have allowed a six year old go near the well.
Re: 6-year-old Boy Drowns In A Well In Kano (Photos) by sirchrislatestn(m): 6:42pm On Nov 05, 2020
Weedee:
The Lord giveth, The Lord taketh. RIP

Please Nairaland Family, if you have a phone you're no longer using or have just dumped it.. Even if its damaged a bit.. Please help a brother, the phone I've been using to hustle and do freelance jobs has been stolen and I can't get a new one currently.. Please.
nawaoo u get mind dey beg phone in nairaland abi u think say millionaire dey this forum bros stop embarrassing urself go and hustle money buy another phone even me my phone don lost so many times I still buy another one than begging
Re: 6-year-old Boy Drowns In A Well In Kano (Photos) by loveli2uall: 7:01pm On Nov 05, 2020
I can see only men in the pictures, there wives no dey go out?
Re: 6-year-old Boy Drowns In A Well In Kano (Photos) by Psalmy2cute(m): 8:57pm On Nov 05, 2020
arrewa come and see the kind of well your people use in getting drinking water.. grin grin double wahala for aboki
Re: 6-year-old Boy Drowns In A Well In Kano (Photos) by Arrewa: 9:00pm On Nov 05, 2020
Psalmy2cute:
arrewa come and see the kind of well your people use in getting drinking water.. grin grin double wahala for aboki
okkpooo that was an abandoned in a village in kano.

Kano is more developed than all the eastern States combined

1 Like

Re: 6-year-old Boy Drowns In A Well In Kano (Photos) by Psalmy2cute(m): 9:09pm On Nov 05, 2020
Arrewa:
okkpooo that was an abandoned in a village in kano.

Kano is more developed than all the eastern States combined
ok grin grin no arguement... (abandoned village) a child drowning in the well of a abandoned village is quite unusual.. wouldn't you agree??
Re: 6-year-old Boy Drowns In A Well In Kano (Photos) by Nobody: 11:49pm On Nov 05, 2020
Innalillahi Wainnailayhi Rajiā€™un From God do we come and to Him may we return. Allah Yasa yahuta
Re: 6-year-old Boy Drowns In A Well In Kano (Photos) by Nobody: 11:50pm On Nov 05, 2020
Psalmy2cute:

A child died this is what you are talking about? Are you an abomination from your village? You people need to be very careful on this internet
Re: 6-year-old Boy Drowns In A Well In Kano (Photos) by Weedee(m): 11:11am On Nov 06, 2020
Boss mi, If you don't understand my situation, it's best you move on.. I'm not asking for a new phone or whatever.. I just need something to deliver jobs I've been given back to my clients and start back up.. those who hustle with their phones would understand, besides He who is down needs fear no fall.. Respect
sirchrislatestn:
nawaoo u get mind dey beg phone in nairaland abi u think say millionaire dey this forum bros stop embarrassing urself go and hustle money buy another phone even me my phone don lost so many times I still buy another one than begging
Re: 6-year-old Boy Drowns In A Well In Kano (Photos) by sirchrislatestn(m): 6:12am On Nov 08, 2020
Weedee:
Boss mi, If you don't understand my situation, it's best you move on.. I'm not asking for a new phone or whatever.. I just need something to deliver jobs I've been given back to my clients and start back up.. those who hustle with their phones would understand, besides He who is down needs fear no fall.. Respect
ohk what kind of phones do wants

1 Like

Re: 6-year-old Boy Drowns In A Well In Kano (Photos) by Weedee(m): 2:41pm On Nov 08, 2020
I'm not looking for phones, I need just a phone, any kind of andriod phone that can run apps, even if it be as old as, cracked or damaged a bit that anyone isn't using anymore.. I just need something to help me get back on my feet Boss.

sirchrislatestn:
ohk what kind of phones do wants
Re: 6-year-old Boy Drowns In A Well In Kano (Photos) by sirchrislatestn(m): 7:56pm On Nov 10, 2020
Weedee:
I'm not looking for phones, I need just a phone, any kind of andriod phone that can run apps, even if it be as old as, cracked or damaged a bit that anyone isn't using anymore.. I just need something to help me get back on my feet Boss.

which side do u stay or u prefer I should send money

1 Like

Re: 6-year-old Boy Drowns In A Well In Kano (Photos) by Weedee(m): 11:05am On Nov 11, 2020
sirchrislatestn:

Boss, I stay in Uyo, Akwa Ibom. If possible to get the phone to my location, I would very much prefer the phone. If not possible I'll appreciate your financial help. Thank You.
Re: 6-year-old Boy Drowns In A Well In Kano (Photos) by Weedee(m): 8:48am On Nov 16, 2020
My oga, I still dey wait on you. Help your boy.

sirchrislatestn:

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

4 Effects Of Nail Biting! Stop The Bad Habit Today! / Baby Born In Yobe State With Congenital Defect - Gastroschisis (pics) / COVID-19: Danger Looms As Nigerians Jettison Safety Measures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.