Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,666 members, 7,816,718 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:53 PM

President Buhari Praise Adaojo Victor's Tweet After Calling On Him - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Praise Adaojo Victor's Tweet After Calling On Him (1549 Views)

Deji Adeyanji Beaten And Disgraced In Abuja - Adaojo Victor Reacts / Adaojo Victor Reacts As Orji Kalu Moved To Kuje Prison Abuja / Adaojo Victor Mocks Dino Melaye And Shehu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Buhari Praise Adaojo Victor's Tweet After Calling On Him by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 11:10am On Nov 05, 2020
A follower and great supporter to President Muhammadu Buhari Adaojo Victor has taken to Twitter to slain Nigerians and south African, he wrote;

"President @mbuhari don't need Nigerians money he is contented with what he have. He is rather using his own money for the well being of Nigerians. The money @mbuhari have before he came into power can feed the whole Nigerian inculding South Africa and their unborn generations for 800years!!!"

The President when receiving audience from elders of Katsina on Thursday said "No matter how you do well for Nigerians they will never be contented, but I know I still have youths like my boy Adaojo Victor who knows I have done well for the well being of Nigerians, not the kind of youths ranting protest on the streets today."

Adaojo Victor shared the quote and pictures of the northern elders on a warm visit to the president via his IG page here;
@adaojovictor

Re: President Buhari Praise Adaojo Victor's Tweet After Calling On Him by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 11:12am On Nov 05, 2020
Lalasticlala
Re: President Buhari Praise Adaojo Victor's Tweet After Calling On Him by capatainrambo: 11:13am On Nov 05, 2020
Stupid zombie
Re: President Buhari Praise Adaojo Victor's Tweet After Calling On Him by Perfecttouch(m): 11:14am On Nov 05, 2020
Well who knows, his own asslicking may take him somewhere good

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Praise Adaojo Victor's Tweet After Calling On Him by helinues: 11:14am On Nov 05, 2020
You Sha like to dey deceive yourself and also seeking irrelevant attention.

Hian
Re: President Buhari Praise Adaojo Victor's Tweet After Calling On Him by Bialegend(m): 11:19am On Nov 05, 2020
These are the fools we know as professional asslickers. They will lick even Buhari's diarrhea carcass.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Praise Adaojo Victor's Tweet After Calling On Him by battymann: 11:20am On Nov 05, 2020
LordviccoDaGuru:
A follower and great supporter to President Muhammadu Buhari Adaojo Victor has taken to Twitter to slain Nigerians and south African, he wrote;

The President when receiving audience from elders of Katsina on Thursday said "No matter how you do well for Nigerians they will never be contented, but I know I still have youths like my boy Adaojo Victor who knows I have done well for the well being of Nigerians, not the kind of youths ranting protest on the streets today."

Adaojo Victor shared the quote and pictures of the northern elders on a warm visit to the president via his IG page here;

The president does not understand Adaojo's tweet. Little did he know that the guy is referring to his theft of $2.2B as petroleum minister. A man who stole that much in the 70s should be contented.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Praise Adaojo Victor's Tweet After Calling On Him by ouzo1(m): 11:25am On Nov 05, 2020
hahahahaha... Nigga say Buhari been get money before e enter Aso rock, Obgeni dat for english language na Impossible past tense.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Praise Adaojo Victor's Tweet After Calling On Him by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 11:26am On Nov 05, 2020
[s]
battymann:

The president does not understand Adaojo's tweet. Little did he know that the guy is referring to his theft of $2.2B as petroleum minister. A man who stole that much in the 70s should be contented.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Praise Adaojo Victor's Tweet After Calling On Him by NoshakingGod(f): 11:36am On Nov 05, 2020
Hmmmm.
Let me not talk
Re: President Buhari Praise Adaojo Victor's Tweet After Calling On Him by History555: 11:55am On Nov 05, 2020
Op is adaojo since only him carries news. Op no post 4 u, fulani currently occupying all posts. Position of chief cleaner is available
Re: President Buhari Praise Adaojo Victor's Tweet After Calling On Him by Moferere: 11:55am On Nov 05, 2020
The same Buhari who couldn't afford to foot his campaign in 2015.

Sycophancy will kill some people
Re: President Buhari Praise Adaojo Victor's Tweet After Calling On Him by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 12:09pm On Nov 05, 2020
[s]
History555:
Op is adaojo since only him carries news. Op no post 4 u, fulani currently occupying all posts. Position of chief cleaner is available
[/s]
Re: President Buhari Praise Adaojo Victor's Tweet After Calling On Him by Nobody: 12:17pm On Nov 05, 2020
The boy is a patriot!

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Praise Adaojo Victor's Tweet After Calling On Him by juman(m): 12:21pm On Nov 05, 2020
Nah him sabi.
Re: President Buhari Praise Adaojo Victor's Tweet After Calling On Him by 360degreess(m): 12:23pm On Nov 05, 2020
.. This is bad news to some miscreants. I can see some of them having mental distress.
Pmb all the way.

Re: President Buhari Praise Adaojo Victor's Tweet After Calling On Him by Nobody: 12:25pm On Nov 05, 2020
Wailers association and complainers wont like this news

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Praise Adaojo Victor's Tweet After Calling On Him by abebi77572: 1:41pm On Nov 05, 2020
Re: President Buhari Praise Adaojo Victor's Tweet After Calling On Him by Englov(m): 2:42pm On Nov 05, 2020
Ok

And so what?
Re: President Buhari Praise Adaojo Victor's Tweet After Calling On Him by Nigeriabiafra80: 2:51pm On Nov 05, 2020
Meanwhile
The only thing Uniting wike with northerners,few intellectual buffons and efulefus ����is their hatred for igbos and ipob
Once a northerner hear ipob he start panicking �️‍♀️
Re: President Buhari Praise Adaojo Victor's Tweet After Calling On Him by Freestainworld(m): 3:30pm On Nov 05, 2020
Judas iscariot

(1) (Reply)

Ndiigbo Ipob Is Our Only Hope Let's Encourage Them. / Fact Check: The Nigerian Army Are Helping Fulani Killers?[video] / How TB Joshua's Curse Led To Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest & Downfall

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.