Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,844 members, 7,820,935 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

Forget ASUU And Apply For A Virtual Paid Internship Of N77,000 - Educational Services - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Educational Services / Forget ASUU And Apply For A Virtual Paid Internship Of N77,000 (2859 Views)

Salary Range Of A Virtual Assistant / One Year Career Programme For undergraduates With Internship opportunity, Apply! / Nursing Student Cover Letter For Internship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Forget ASUU And Apply For A Virtual Paid Internship Of N77,000 by Pancakeey(f): 12:40pm On Nov 05, 2020
Hello everyone.
I know we’re all stressed over the FG and ASUU issue. And I’m sure there are many students who are either working or self employed. While many are idle at home.

Well, have you thought of applying for a PAID INTERNSHIP?
These are free virtual internships. Sweet right?

You don’t have to wait for ASUU to call of the strike till you begin your career. You can start NOW!

INTERNSHALA INTERNSHIP offers a paid internship of N77,000

Now, is the time to gain experience and make money as an undergraduate.

INTERNSHALA IS FREE. YOU ARE NOT TO PAY FOR ANY INTERNSHIP

If you want to take the next step in your career then register here https://internshala.com/career-starter-internships-nov20?utm_source=refer_copylink&utm_medium=9331762

Good luck on building your career ❤️

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forget ASUU And Apply For A Virtual Paid Internship Of N77,000 by Pancakeey(f): 6:53pm On Nov 05, 2020
This internship applies to all students, Engineering, Law, Art, Medicine, Social sciences and Education students are not excluded.

So don’t think it’s not for you because it was MADE FOR YOU
Re: Forget ASUU And Apply For A Virtual Paid Internship Of N77,000 by Pancakeey(f): 7:42pm On Nov 05, 2020
Re: Forget ASUU And Apply For A Virtual Paid Internship Of N77,000 by Pancakeey(f): 11:28pm On Nov 05, 2020
❤️
Re: Forget ASUU And Apply For A Virtual Paid Internship Of N77,000 by Pancakeey(f): 7:17am On Nov 06, 2020
Career starter internship for everyone.
Don’t be left out!

Re: Forget ASUU And Apply For A Virtual Paid Internship Of N77,000 by Pancakeey(f): 9:57am On Nov 06, 2020
Career starter internship available
AVO marketing
Social media marketing
Content writing
Fashion designing
Interior design
Auditing
Financial account
Visual design
Visual content development
Software development engineering
Social media associate
Product manager
Marketing associate
Senior Android manager

And many more
Re: Forget ASUU And Apply For A Virtual Paid Internship Of N77,000 by Abdullazeez(m): 11:00am On Nov 06, 2020
pls is it after the training that there would start paying you? And how long do the training last?

1 Like

Re: Forget ASUU And Apply For A Virtual Paid Internship Of N77,000 by Pancakeey(f): 11:20am On Nov 06, 2020
Abdullazeez:
pls is it after the training that there would start paying you? And how long do the training last?
You can apply for the training from the 9th of November. The earlier you apply you’ll get to pick form available slots before they get filled.

And it depends on what course you choose.
The least training is 6 months.
They’d start paying you when you begin your internship. Monthly or after your 6 months.

They’ll pay you like a normal employee too
Re: Forget ASUU And Apply For A Virtual Paid Internship Of N77,000 by Pancakeey(f): 12:52pm On Nov 06, 2020
Internshala Career internship 2.0
Starter kits for early birds
Earn money and gain experience from home
Re: Forget ASUU And Apply For A Virtual Paid Internship Of N77,000 by Pancakeey(f): 3:11pm On Nov 06, 2020
Re: Forget ASUU And Apply For A Virtual Paid Internship Of N77,000 by Pancakeey(f): 5:08pm On Nov 06, 2020
Great internship deal
Re: Forget ASUU And Apply For A Virtual Paid Internship Of N77,000 by Towbaba500(m): 5:13pm On Nov 06, 2020
Intershala is a scam . Beware

2 Likes

Re: Forget ASUU And Apply For A Virtual Paid Internship Of N77,000 by quolahpoh: 5:23pm On Nov 06, 2020
Towbaba500:

Really? Please confirm your statement before some of us register

1 Like

Re: Forget ASUU And Apply For A Virtual Paid Internship Of N77,000 by Pancakeey(f): 5:40pm On Nov 06, 2020
Towbaba500:
How is it a scam?
Have you ever been asked to pay? And you didn’t get a course?
Or I don’t get.
What happened?

If you can’t come with facts then you shouldn’t go about saying what you don’t know
Re: Forget ASUU And Apply For A Virtual Paid Internship Of N77,000 by Pancakeey(f): 5:42pm On Nov 06, 2020
quolahpoh:

It’s not.
I’m a law student and half of law students get internships from intershala

I don’t know how they would scam you when you’re not asked to pay any money
Re: Forget ASUU And Apply For A Virtual Paid Internship Of N77,000 by Pancakeey(f): 5:47pm On Nov 06, 2020
quolahpoh:

I can tell you than internshala is a platform where you get paid internships for free. But companies also enroll on intershala and yes, not all companies are honest some are fraudulent.

But it’s clearly stated that you’re not to pay for any internships. So if any company asks you to pay.

Then you should know that’s a scam. And that would be at your own detriment if you pay.

Re: Forget ASUU And Apply For A Virtual Paid Internship Of N77,000 by quolahpoh: 7:15pm On Nov 06, 2020
Pancakeey:

I can tell you than internshala is a platform where you get paid internships for free. But companies also enroll on intershala and yes, not all companies are honest some are fraudulent.

But it’s clearly stated that you’re not to pay for any internships. So if any company asks you to pay.

Then you should know that’s a scam. And that would be at your own detriment if you pay.

I've registered an confirmed my email but I'm told to participate in early entry contest by inviting people.. is it compulsory? And what next now sir? Plus how do I get interned now? Thanks for your response sir
Re: Forget ASUU And Apply For A Virtual Paid Internship Of N77,000 by Pancakeey(f): 7:34pm On Nov 06, 2020
quolahpoh:

I've registered an confirmed my email but I'm told to participate in early entry contest by inviting people.. is it compulsory? And what next now sir? Plus how do I get interned now? Thanks for your response sir
No, the early contest isn’t compulsory. They just use it as a bonus for people who want to win prizes.
Since you’ve registered you can start applying for internship from the 9th of November.

The application starts on the 9th and ends on the 11th of November.
So within this time you’ll check and apply for any internship course you wish.

You’ll also get a subsequent mails from internshala concerning your internship program.

1 Like

Re: Forget ASUU And Apply For A Virtual Paid Internship Of N77,000 by Pancakeey(f): 8:48pm On Nov 06, 2020
❤️ grin
Re: Forget ASUU And Apply For A Virtual Paid Internship Of N77,000 by quolahpoh: 9:23pm On Nov 06, 2020
Pancakeey:

No, the early contest isn’t compulsory. They just use it as a bonus for people who want to win prizes.
Since you’ve registered you can start applying for internship from the 9th of November.

The application starts on the 9th and ends on the 11th of November.
So within this time you’ll check and apply for any internship course you wish.

You’ll also get a subsequent mails from internshala concerning your internship program.

Thank you so much fot your prompt reply ma! God bless you.. I'll update you on happenings from the 9th.

1 Like

Re: Forget ASUU And Apply For A Virtual Paid Internship Of N77,000 by Pancakeey(f): 9:45pm On Nov 06, 2020
quolahpoh:

Thank you so much fot your prompt reply ma! God bless you.. I'll update you on happenings from the 9th.
Alright
You’re welcome
Re: Forget ASUU And Apply For A Virtual Paid Internship Of N77,000 by Pancakeey(f): 10:52pm On Nov 06, 2020
smiley
Re: Forget ASUU And Apply For A Virtual Paid Internship Of N77,000 by Pancakeey(f): 8:02am On Nov 07, 2020
grin grin
Re: Forget ASUU And Apply For A Virtual Paid Internship Of N77,000 by yusman14(m): 9:29am On Nov 07, 2020
I have applied..some recruiters have started application already and most interships are demanding for Bachelor's degree..most are not for undergraduate..and how will we get paid since the money is in India currency...
Re: Forget ASUU And Apply For A Virtual Paid Internship Of N77,000 by Pancakeey(f): 11:04am On Nov 07, 2020
yusman14:
I have applied..some recruiters have started application already and most interships are demanding for Bachelor's degree..most are not for undergraduate..and how will we get paid since the money is in India currency...
The application for undergraduates would start fully on the 9th of November. Those internships you applied for are the ones that were formerly available.

There are recruiters who need undergraduates. And yes the money is in Rupees but the employers sometimes provide a google docs where you can input your bank details and you can also specify how you want to be paid.
The conversion of the money to naira is left to your bank.

Please try to answer the applications correctly. Don’t just fill it because you want to submit.
The courses are quite competitive and you want to be shortlisted.

1 Like

Re: Forget ASUU And Apply For A Virtual Paid Internship Of N77,000 by Pancakeey(f): 2:59pm On Nov 07, 2020
Internship
Re: Forget ASUU And Apply For A Virtual Paid Internship Of N77,000 by Pancakeey(f): 9:13pm On Nov 07, 2020
Re: Forget ASUU And Apply For A Virtual Paid Internship Of N77,000 by Pancakeey(f): 11:22am On Nov 08, 2020
Application and registration has begun
Re: Forget ASUU And Apply For A Virtual Paid Internship Of N77,000 by Pancakeey(f): 10:58pm On Nov 08, 2020
Re: Forget ASUU And Apply For A Virtual Paid Internship Of N77,000 by Vasgas: 9:23am On Nov 09, 2020
Pancakeey:
Internship
Good morning,
I just finished my registration on the internship site.
I have some few questions to ask you?

1. Have you been paid by the platform before?

2. is this your first time of working with them?

3. Can one applied for multiple internship Programs?

4. Any advise on what one should expect ?

Thanks for your time

1 Like

Re: Forget ASUU And Apply For A Virtual Paid Internship Of N77,000 by adinoyi360: 11:09am On Nov 09, 2020
do i need to open my email to complete the registration? because my email is not accessible nw
Re: Forget ASUU And Apply For A Virtual Paid Internship Of N77,000 by Vasgas: 12:42pm On Nov 09, 2020
adinoyi360:
do i need to open my email to complete the registration? because my email is not accessible nw

Yes because a link will be sent to your mail

(1) (2) (Reply)

Study In Cyprus With Scholarship Opportunities.rush Now! / 2012/2013 Admissions Into Universities In Ghana: +233540835506 And +233265122011 / A Federal Polytechnic Offa,post-utme 2013/2014,kwara State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.