Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,474 members, 7,954,850 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:54 AM

Forget ASUU And Apply For A Virtual Paid Internship Of N77,000 - Educational Services (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Educational Services / Forget ASUU And Apply For A Virtual Paid Internship Of N77,000 (3054 Views)

Salary Range Of A Virtual Assistant / One Year Career Programme For undergraduates With Internship opportunity, Apply! / Nursing Student Cover Letter For Internship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forget ASUU And Apply For A Virtual Paid Internship Of N77,000 by Pancakeey(f): 5:25pm On Nov 09, 2020
Vasgas:

Good morning,
I just finished my registration on the internship site.
I have some few questions to ask you?

1. Have you been paid by the platform before?

2. is this your first time of working with them?

3. Can one applied for multiple internship Programs?

4. Any advise on what one should expect ?

Thanks for your time
Hello Vasgas.
Congratulations on your registration.

I do not work for internshala but I’m a beneficiary to their internships.
Yes you can apply for multiple internships. In fact, it is wise to apply for more than one. Because it’s just like you’re applying for a real job so you might get picked in one application and you may not be picked in another. So to be on the safe side apply for multiple internships.

Yes, and please do not pay any company or send money to anyone.
Internshala is free.

The internships are virtual so you’d be working remotely. You might be lucky to get a three month paid internship and yes, having a laptop or a good mobile phone will aid your internship.

Good luck!
Re: Forget ASUU And Apply For A Virtual Paid Internship Of N77,000 by Pancakeey(f): 5:26pm On Nov 09, 2020
adinoyi360:
do i need to open my email to complete the registration? because my email is not accessible nw
Yes, you have to verify your mail.
Re: Forget ASUU And Apply For A Virtual Paid Internship Of N77,000 by Vasgas: 6:53pm On Nov 09, 2020
Pancakeey:

Hello Vasgas.

Yes you can apply for multiple internships. In fact, it is wise to apply for more than one. Because it’s just like you’re applying for a real job so you might get picked in one application and you may not be picked in another. So to be on the safe side apply for multiple internships.

Internshala is free.

The internships are virtual so you’d be working remotely. You might be lucky to get a three month paid internship and yes, having a laptop or a good mobile phone will aid your internship.

Good luck!

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Forget ASUU And Apply For A Virtual Paid Internship Of N77,000 by Pancakeey(f): 5:00pm On Nov 10, 2020
Internship registration is on
Re: Forget ASUU And Apply For A Virtual Paid Internship Of N77,000 by Pancakeey(f): 10:01pm On Nov 10, 2020
Zz
Re: Forget ASUU And Apply For A Virtual Paid Internship Of N77,000 by adinoyi360: 3:38am On Nov 16, 2020
Pancakeey:

Hello Vasgas.

Internshala is free.

Good luck!
how where you paid?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Uniabuja Post-graduate Form 2011/12 Is On Sale. / TOEFL & GRE Centers In Nigeria / Motir Seaspire Recruitment Training Program Result 2014/2015.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.