Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:49 AM

An Event That Never Occurred. - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / An Event That Never Occurred. (475 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Event That Never Occurred. by lilbarracuda(m): 1:07pm On Nov 05, 2020
I'm not really much of a good writer, in fact I don't consider myself a writer but on certain occasions I get feedback from my contacts on WhatsApp messenger that I should consider writing whenever I drop short stories on my status.

So here's one that never happened.
Re: An Event That Never Occurred. by lilbarracuda(m): 1:08pm On Nov 05, 2020
In 2020, I met a youth corper with the brightest and cutest smile ever. Summoned a lil courage then I approached her telling her how I loved and appreciated how cute the smile was. While the conversation was approaching it's 10th minutes, she mentioned "Today is gonna be my last Day in town"
Re: An Event That Never Occurred. by lilbarracuda(m): 1:08pm On Nov 05, 2020
Jokingly, I did mention I was gonna miss not seeing that smile anymore, maybe I didn't put it directly to her but I did mentioned I would loved to take a picture of her smiling or perhaps I kidnap her and force her smile every time I wanted her to and lastly I just take her head from her shoulders put it in a show glass and let her take her body.

She laughed as she went away calling me a joker
Later that night I was in her quarters with a mahogany wood about the size of a Barton and while she was asleep with the pretty smile on.
Re: An Event That Never Occurred. by mojekwu2: 1:21pm On Nov 05, 2020
Mr man, I don't understand these stories oo
. . . Check my signature for sweet laptop deals
Re: An Event That Never Occurred. by dorin27(f): 2:18pm On Nov 05, 2020
Hmm... what happened next?
Re: An Event That Never Occurred. by lilbarracuda(m): 2:47pm On Nov 05, 2020
Sorry guys.

I got banned for reasons I don't know.
I'll continue shortly but everything will be jam-packed in a page which might make the reading cumbersome but please bear with me.
Re: An Event That Never Occurred. by KelvinCoaster(m): 6:09pm On Nov 05, 2020
lilbarracuda:
Sorry guys.

I got banned for reasons I don't know.
I'll continue shortly but everything will be jam-packed in a page which might make the reading cumbersome but please bear with me.
Lol,
you're such a great writer!
Don't give up!
Re: An Event That Never Occurred. by lilbarracuda(m): 4:57pm On Nov 06, 2020
KelvinCoaster:

Lol,
you're such a great writer!
Don't give up!

What makes you say so?
Re: An Event That Never Occurred. by KelvinCoaster(m): 6:29am On Nov 07, 2020
lilbarracuda:

What makes you say so?
You're flowing already!
But 'got banned for reasons you don't know'.
Endeavour to update frequently to keep your readers 'glued'.

(1) (Reply)

Professional Ghostwriter Needed. / Get These E-books At Very Affordable Prices! / I Will Ordinarily Not Advice Anyone To Take Up Winning Of Literary Prizes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.