Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:06 AM

Lastma Officer At Ikeja Axis Dancing While Executing His Duty Excellently - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lastma Officer At Ikeja Axis Dancing While Executing His Duty Excellently (46621 Views)

LASTMA Officer Spotted Dancing While Controlling Traffic (Video, Pictures) / Trailer Crushes Female LASTMA Officer To Death In Lagos (Disturbing Photos) / The Car Used As Airport Taxi At Ikeja Airport, Local Wing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lastma Officer At Ikeja Axis Dancing While Executing His Duty Excellently by waynejesus: 3:53pm On Nov 05, 2020
Muyiwaipere:
Reminds me of one Michael Jackson traffic warden at Akure cheesy

Meanwhile in have an open box iPhone 8+ for sale at 145k
Also an iPhone 7+ 128gb open box at 110k

Whatsapp or cal 0 7 0 8 9 9 6 2 4 7 0

I need neat nija use please
Re: Lastma Officer At Ikeja Axis Dancing While Executing His Duty Excellently by MemoriesAndMe: 3:58pm On Nov 05, 2020
Na we wey no wear uniform dey high on drugs ba?
Re: Lastma Officer At Ikeja Axis Dancing While Executing His Duty Excellently by SeriouslySense(m): 4:02pm On Nov 05, 2020
Exactly
Davash222:
Happiness is free

1 Like

Re: Lastma Officer At Ikeja Axis Dancing While Executing His Duty Excellently by fergie001: 4:03pm On Nov 05, 2020
One traffic warden in Umuahia then.....wow....this man vibe everybody so tey people dey like pass that Aba Road route.

Nice LASTMA officer.

1 Like

Re: Lastma Officer At Ikeja Axis Dancing While Executing His Duty Excellently by Angelfrost(m): 4:04pm On Nov 05, 2020
aremuforlife:
Happens is free, there is dignity in labour.

Happiness...

I completely concur.
Re: Lastma Officer At Ikeja Axis Dancing While Executing His Duty Excellently by Lamasta(m): 4:06pm On Nov 05, 2020
When you are internally driven no force can stop you...
Re: Lastma Officer At Ikeja Axis Dancing While Executing His Duty Excellently by SeriouslySense(m): 4:06pm On Nov 05, 2020
Okay

Re: Lastma Officer At Ikeja Axis Dancing While Executing His Duty Excellently by Nigeriabiafra80: 4:07pm On Nov 05, 2020
PaulH07:

Igbos and Hausas have always been friends since time immemorial and will always remain so.

The 1st coup was planned by young Igbo & Hausa officers. Problem only started when they planned to kill all the ogas at the top, and Igbos reneged on the plan, after executing both Hausa and Yoruba top politicians.

I always laugh at my yoruba brothers who think Hausas love them, Hausas only see us as their stooges and slaves, like the mumus that we are...they love Igbos more for their courage, business acumen, intelligence, beautiful ladies and most of all, the bad bad tins wey Igbos sabi do, like selling drugs, supplying them brothels, alcohol etc.

If na Yoruba been wan form Oduduwa that time, and even now, Gowon would have gladly let us go...

Hausas love Igbos more than kilishi, more than even SouthSoutherners wey get the oil sef.
Young niger delta not igbo
You don’t give them name when it suit you
Re: Lastma Officer At Ikeja Axis Dancing While Executing His Duty Excellently by cletz991(m): 4:08pm On Nov 05, 2020
Koret traffic officer not like the stupid EDSTMA we have here in Benin ,angry ,hungry and wicked fellows angry angry
Re: Lastma Officer At Ikeja Axis Dancing While Executing His Duty Excellently by okerekeikpo: 4:11pm On Nov 05, 2020
E no go still stop us from beating him up if he messes up
Re: Lastma Officer At Ikeja Axis Dancing While Executing His Duty Excellently by Germi9: 4:12pm On Nov 05, 2020
he must be from the north
Re: Lastma Officer At Ikeja Axis Dancing While Executing His Duty Excellently by mechanics(m): 4:15pm On Nov 05, 2020
He loves his job with passion.
Re: Lastma Officer At Ikeja Axis Dancing While Executing His Duty Excellently by Basicend: 4:20pm On Nov 05, 2020
Promotion loading for the guy. If you know you know.....
Re: Lastma Officer At Ikeja Axis Dancing While Executing His Duty Excellently by Olofofo21(m): 4:22pm On Nov 05, 2020
amiibaby:
Okay NEXT
this babe grin
Re: Lastma Officer At Ikeja Axis Dancing While Executing His Duty Excellently by epropertymaster(m): 4:25pm On Nov 05, 2020
He is hardworking officer.
Lot of people can testify to this.
He always do the job with happiness
Re: Lastma Officer At Ikeja Axis Dancing While Executing His Duty Excellently by Oteikwu1(m): 4:26pm On Nov 05, 2020
There is joy in living he can't come nd kill himself
Re: Lastma Officer At Ikeja Axis Dancing While Executing His Duty Excellently by oluwasegun007(m): 4:28pm On Nov 05, 2020
Saw him onetime on my visit to the NMIC office at ikeja...

So dedicated, and the good thing is people see it.

This is the kind of dedication we need from people in the position of authority.

But vote them for office...lie undecided

1 Like

Re: Lastma Officer At Ikeja Axis Dancing While Executing His Duty Excellently by Muyiwaipere(m): 4:31pm On Nov 05, 2020
waynejesus:

I need neat nija use please

Call me now....
Re: Lastma Officer At Ikeja Axis Dancing While Executing His Duty Excellently by ufuosman(m): 4:32pm On Nov 05, 2020
Happiness is free
Re: Lastma Officer At Ikeja Axis Dancing While Executing His Duty Excellently by Tonyspecial(m): 4:32pm On Nov 05, 2020
grin comedy naija
Re: Lastma Officer At Ikeja Axis Dancing While Executing His Duty Excellently by Yampotatocarrot(m): 4:32pm On Nov 05, 2020
There is another woman at Yaba, if you're heading towards UNILAG after Yabatech busstop. She come fine join... Not like those ones at Iyana-Ipaja (both the roundabout and under bridge) that cause traffic just because of what they get from the danfo drivers

1 Like

Re: Lastma Officer At Ikeja Axis Dancing While Executing His Duty Excellently by wonlasewonimi: 4:51pm On Nov 05, 2020
Contentment!
Re: Lastma Officer At Ikeja Axis Dancing While Executing His Duty Excellently by olisaEze(m): 4:57pm On Nov 05, 2020
Dis guy dey chop Oshogbo weed. No doubt me, I know why. grin grin
Re: Lastma Officer At Ikeja Axis Dancing While Executing His Duty Excellently by manunitedbabes: 5:10pm On Nov 05, 2020
our people working with happiness and collecting small salary and our poli.. do sleep at the chambers and also collect 29,000,000
Re: Lastma Officer At Ikeja Axis Dancing While Executing His Duty Excellently by Aguilar(m): 5:24pm On Nov 05, 2020
baba no fit kill him self
Re: Lastma Officer At Ikeja Axis Dancing While Executing His Duty Excellently by Moz22: 5:30pm On Nov 05, 2020
lastempero:
Sense don dey return for there head.
he always dances... Met him more than once before the endsars started
Re: Lastma Officer At Ikeja Axis Dancing While Executing His Duty Excellently by Emoney08: 5:34pm On Nov 05, 2020
They do that in the regular
Re: Lastma Officer At Ikeja Axis Dancing While Executing His Duty Excellently by Sacrosanct12(m): 6:41pm On Nov 05, 2020
wink winkall match and no goal makes Bruno a ball boy , he is just trying to remain relevant so he won't be demoted to LAWMA.
Re: Lastma Officer At Ikeja Axis Dancing While Executing His Duty Excellently by Opexzy: 6:46pm On Nov 05, 2020
StagethemTVee:
This hardworking LASTMA operative along Ikeja reportedly works with positive vibes and there are claims that the road is always free when he is on duty. No moment he'll be on duty the road is always free.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kiYHl98Dt4E

Funny enough, this guy's duty post is directly opposite my office at alausa, I was telling my friend about him on my way home today,when I saw him dancing again... I like his positive vibes grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

About our trip to the Lekki Conservation Center, Lekki. / Heartbreaking Burial Poster Of Couple Who Died In Accident In Benin Expressway(p / Legitimate Jobs Nigerians Do In Turkey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.