Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,102 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

Please I Need Your Help And Advice - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please I Need Your Help And Advice (445 Views)

Having A Heart Problem At The Age Of 28.. I Need Help And Advice / Help And Advice Needed / Skincare Routine Thread- General Questions And Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Your Help And Advice by Gentlesniper(m): 3:04pm On Nov 05, 2020
Good day Nairalanders.

some time early last month, I visited the beach but then after like 3 days, i started feeling itchy pain on one of my toes. people said its beach worm(Jiga) and advised i open and remove the worm, which i did but dont know if i removed all, cos this is the first time i am experienced such
Now since then till now, the particular toe still itches me, though i do wear shoes daily and i dont know if its the implications of the shoe or maybe there are still beach worms in my toes.

please is there any drug or medication to take as regards to this... checked online and saw ivermectin but i want to know if any one has experienced such before.
Re: Please I Need Your Help And Advice by MickzyDonald: 3:08pm On Nov 05, 2020
Go for a X-RAY, that should show you what's inside the leg, so from there you can know what to do
Re: Please I Need Your Help And Advice by NobleSeed(m): 3:09pm On Nov 05, 2020
Bro go for medical check up to assertin was wrong with your toe....
Re: Please I Need Your Help And Advice by Gentlesniper(m): 3:14pm On Nov 05, 2020
NobleSeed:
Bro go for medical check up to assertin was wrong with your toe....
yea, will definitely do that .
Re: Please I Need Your Help And Advice by Gentlesniper(m): 3:14pm On Nov 05, 2020
lalasticlala, please can i get wider views?
Re: Please I Need Your Help And Advice by Gentlesniper(m): 5:17am On Nov 06, 2020

(1) (Reply)

How I Removed My Stretch Marks With Lavender Oil / 3 Secrets To Prevent So Many Diseases: Eat Right, Exercise And Get Quality Sleep / HELP: Why Do I Feel Pains Weeks To My Menstruation?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.