Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,127 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

US Election 2020: Protests Rock New York, Portland And Other Cities - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / US Election 2020: Protests Rock New York, Portland And Other Cities (56870 Views)

Violent Protests Rock France After Teen's Death, Cars Burnt, 800 Arrested (Pics) / US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) / Trump Supporters, Protesters Clash In Portland, US. One Dead (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Election 2020: Protests Rock New York, Portland And Other Cities by Ebwalams(m): 5:37pm On Nov 05, 2020
Calling pmb a cow shows no respect for elders including your father. Learn how to give respect please. I know you are out of your mind. May God have mercy on you.

1 Like

Re: US Election 2020: Protests Rock New York, Portland And Other Cities by babytoun: 5:39pm On Nov 05, 2020
naija4life247:
Even Nigeria elections haven’t been this bd since the first republic scenario

You.lie

1 Like

Re: US Election 2020: Protests Rock New York, Portland And Other Cities by Raalsalghul: 5:39pm On Nov 05, 2020
bluefilm:
America is on the brink of a Civil War.

Between who and who?

Stop saying rubbish.
Re: US Election 2020: Protests Rock New York, Portland And Other Cities by caprikon: 5:39pm On Nov 05, 2020
I can't believe that Donald Nduka Trump is about to be rigged out by evil forces.

Chukwu Okike Valderama must intervene.

we will not take it!

3 Likes

Re: US Election 2020: Protests Rock New York, Portland And Other Cities by Gbogbowa: 5:39pm On Nov 05, 2020
DEMZEE:
Trump all the way

To hell with Biden and his abortionist, LGBTQ and feminist leftist party!!!!!!!!
yes o they will fall at supreme court they can do their own now

1 Like

Re: US Election 2020: Protests Rock New York, Portland And Other Cities by emaopel: 5:40pm On Nov 05, 2020
OfficialAwol:
I cannot be in Nigeria and claim to know what's best for Americans anymore.

If they say they want Biden, then Biden they shall have.

In fact if it's Buhari they want let them talk. We will waybill the cow asap.
You have spoken my mind... SOROSOKE
Re: US Election 2020: Protests Rock New York, Portland And Other Cities by emaopel: 5:41pm On Nov 05, 2020
OfficialAwol:

You have spoken my mind... #SOROSOKE
Re: US Election 2020: Protests Rock New York, Portland And Other Cities by vickydevoka(m): 5:42pm On Nov 05, 2020
Confirmedzombie:
I blame Igbos and Nnamdi kanu for Trumps lose.
Shameless pigs and idiots.

God bless Gov Wike the tormentor of Igbos
How
Re: US Election 2020: Protests Rock New York, Portland And Other Cities by oluwabunmi61010: 5:42pm On Nov 05, 2020
:Bro, make Trump go rest. This one don pass am.Not over for him yet. After all biden hasn't even reached 270 yet
Re: US Election 2020: Protests Rock New York, Portland And Other Cities by GoodGovernance: 5:45pm On Nov 05, 2020
ivolt:

Why would they arrest peaceful protesters?
Because blocking roads or other public utility is not a peaceful protest.

I just hope those in Nigeria appreciate this fact.

Blocking roads can never be part of a peaceful protest.

1 Like

Re: US Election 2020: Protests Rock New York, Portland And Other Cities by OROSUNBOLB(m): 5:46pm On Nov 05, 2020
I knew it would get to this and even worse ! Trump is a character that shouldn't have been allowed to become President of the United States. Here is a man whose policies and actions are not in conformity with every known american norms and values as number one nation of the world.

America is a country created by God for all mankind as a place of succour and to provide peace and prosperity for all. You cannot claim what belongs to God and think you'll find His favour ! America is God's Jerusalem on earth; it belongs to nobody. "In God we trust" is not an ordinary statement. The founding fathers of that nation knew that the country belonged (still belongs) to God and that was why its doors were never shut against any race,culture or religion.

America derives its strength from its diversity and foundation deeply rooted in Godliness. It is a place for all mankind - Jews,Christians,Muslims, Whites, Black,everybody ! It is established to fight for the Oppressed and not to oppress, to be kind and not to bully ,to love and not to hate,etc. This and many more is what defined America and not the selfish slogan "Americans first" !

Any POTUS with immigration policy that does not welcome strangers/foreigners to America will fail ! This is because America is a country of foreigners. This is why Trump is failing.

5 Likes

Re: US Election 2020: Protests Rock New York, Portland And Other Cities by GamalNasser: 5:46pm On Nov 05, 2020
Idiots they think they will get away with fake votes easily
Re: US Election 2020: Protests Rock New York, Portland And Other Cities by GamalNasser: 5:47pm On Nov 05, 2020
OROSUNBOLB:
I knew it would get to this and even worse ! Trump is a character that shouldn't have been allowed to become President of the United States. Here is a man whose policies and actions are not in conformity with every known american norms and values as number one nation of the world.

America is a country created by God for all mankind as a place of succour and to provide peace and prosperity for all. You cannot claim what belongs to God and think you'll find His favour ! America is God's Jerusalem on earth; it belongs to nobody. "In God we trust" is not an ordinary statement. The founding fathers of that nation knew that the country belonged (still belongs) to God and that was why its doors were never shut against any race,culture or religion.

America derives its strength in its diversity and foundation deeply rooted in Godliness. It is a place for all mankind - Jews,Christians,Muslims, Whites, Black,everybody ! It is established to fight for the Oppressed and not to oppress, to be kind and not to bully ,to love and not to hate,etc. This and many more is what defined America and not the selfish slogan "Americans first" !

Any POTUS with immigration policy that does not welcome strangers/foreigners to America will fail ! This is because America is a country of foreigners. This is why Trump is failing.

Sharap so he should allow democrats work away with such massive electoral fraud ? Gerrout

5 Likes

Re: US Election 2020: Protests Rock New York, Portland And Other Cities by neighbourhud: 5:49pm On Nov 05, 2020
OfficialAwol:

If they want Bubu, let them leave the bill on me
Re: US Election 2020: Protests Rock New York, Portland And Other Cities by itzdonkollins(m): 5:50pm On Nov 05, 2020
cool
Re: US Election 2020: Protests Rock New York, Portland And Other Cities by abuhlawal(m): 5:51pm On Nov 05, 2020
OfficialAwol:

Well said, sense will continue to grow in your head but what has this gone to do with Buhari

1 Like

Re: US Election 2020: Protests Rock New York, Portland And Other Cities by AirFireEarthH20: 5:57pm On Nov 05, 2020
Them never start, is like Sleepy Joe Don win self.
Re: US Election 2020: Protests Rock New York, Portland And Other Cities by Osombo: 6:01pm On Nov 05, 2020
[quote author=OfficialAwol post=95722484]I cannot be in Nigeria and claim to know what's best for Americans anymore.

In fact if it's Buhari they want let them talk. We will waybill the cow asap.[/quote
grin grin grin
Re: US Election 2020: Protests Rock New York, Portland And Other Cities by DontTradeUrSoul: 6:10pm On Nov 05, 2020
engrelvis:
Trump is d problem
SHARRRAP!!! Blood thirty Jihadist homosexual foool!
Re: US Election 2020: Protests Rock New York, Portland And Other Cities by kutashi: 6:11pm On Nov 05, 2020
TheSuperb:

At least, we haven't heard of any killing by thugs, police or military men.
If it was in Nigeria, we know what would have been happening now.

That will happen in no distant time! Why do you think Trump was declaring himself winner? All his supporters are member of NRA and fully armed? They're just waiting for signal from their commander in White House!
Re: US Election 2020: Protests Rock New York, Portland And Other Cities by jamace(m): 6:17pm On Nov 05, 2020
jericco1:
My brother election is the same thing everywhere. angry
Yes, particularly when religious and racial sentiments come to play.
Re: US Election 2020: Protests Rock New York, Portland And Other Cities by rottennaija(m): 6:20pm On Nov 05, 2020
TheSuperb:

This is the first stage.
Re: US Election 2020: Protests Rock New York, Portland And Other Cities by Seyzcham91(m): 6:21pm On Nov 05, 2020
it just started and might still get to that level

Every protest starts peaceful and lead to next phase of what you might call killing and looting
TheSuperb:

Re: US Election 2020: Protests Rock New York, Portland And Other Cities by engrelvis(m): 6:33pm On Nov 05, 2020
DontTradeUrSoul:
SHARRRAP!!! Blood thirty Jihadist homosexual foool!
who is dis fool? So I can't express my personal opinion again? If u dnt like my comment d mature thing is ignore n nt dis childish ranting
Re: US Election 2020: Protests Rock New York, Portland And Other Cities by Deb2020: 6:36pm On Nov 05, 2020
jericco1:
My brother election is the same thing everywhere. angry
. Not the same thing Everywhere ...Don't Use US election to Judge Our Bloodshed and thugs Elections
Re: US Election 2020: Protests Rock New York, Portland And Other Cities by Germaineus: 6:39pm On Nov 05, 2020
damola1:

You have spoken well!
Abi oo when protest dey go on here,dem send us.,
Las las,whether na biden or trump win oo,garri no go change price for here..
The earlier we ride for ourselves the betteq,these u.s people no send us one day...
Re: US Election 2020: Protests Rock New York, Portland And Other Cities by backT(m): 6:40pm On Nov 05, 2020
OfficialAwol:

You make my day bro especially that part of ' waybilling' buhari to them.
Re: US Election 2020: Protests Rock New York, Portland And Other Cities by chaloner(m): 6:43pm On Nov 05, 2020
Gbogbowa:
they need the protest before Michigan and Wisconsin was counted Biden had 238 college votes Trump had 213 but now despite in Arizona the are 52,48 they are saying Biden have 264 and Trump 214 so in those 3 state Trump only have 1 college vote I don't believe that is correct,the moment they start counting Trump lead but when they start mail counting Biden leads that is unfortunate ,Trump should go to court and the mail should be counted and check
You don't know how those things work. See the image I uploaded. Check NV , anyone that win that state will have 6 electoral vote added while the other person will have 0. Now see ME , it have two small circles. Trump was 213 but later moved to 214 cos he Got 1 small circle point. In some states electoral votes will be states according to sub states...

Re: US Election 2020: Protests Rock New York, Portland And Other Cities by Focusmind: 6:46pm On Nov 05, 2020
OriOko88:
There's still more to this. Trump is winning d 20 electoral votes in Pennsylvania, 15 in Georgia, he's currently leads by 77k and 16 college vote in north Carolina, which he's leading by 55k. The only problem for him is d 6 Nevada vote, which is so tight to call rt now according to BBC. Bien camp shud nt rejoice yet. Na court go settle ds matter laslas grin

Well analysed. This man will retain his seat. I have already placed a bet grin. Supreme Court will mess up the Democrats. Trump said it he could only accept the result of the election if the margin of victory is so high. But in this case,it is narrow, with irregularities.

Biden shouldn't rejoice yet. There are a lot of legal loopholes that trump will capitalise on and win.

1 Like

Re: US Election 2020: Protests Rock New York, Portland And Other Cities by MERCHANDISER: 6:48pm On Nov 05, 2020
bluefilm:
America is on the brink of a Civil War.

You have foresight bro
America will disintegrate
Re: US Election 2020: Protests Rock New York, Portland And Other Cities by jadejay: 6:55pm On Nov 05, 2020
ProsperChild:
https://dailypost.ng/2020/11/05/us-election-2020-protests-rock-new-york-other-cities/

If you've been following the trend, you'll know these are black lifes matter and antifa. Not a pro trump group. They are only protesting cos they know they cheated.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Girl Causes The Suspension Of A Kenyan Military Official / Michael Sean, Emmerson Mnangagwa's Son Flaunting Cash & Luxury Car / Bubba Wallace: Noose Found In Garage Of American Race Car Driver.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.