Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,006 members, 7,821,525 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:20 PM

US Election 2020: Protests Rock New York, Portland And Other Cities - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / US Election 2020: Protests Rock New York, Portland And Other Cities (56860 Views)

Violent Protests Rock France After Teen's Death, Cars Burnt, 800 Arrested (Pics) / US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) / Trump Supporters, Protesters Clash In Portland, US. One Dead (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Election 2020: Protests Rock New York, Portland And Other Cities by bluefilm: 8:44pm On Nov 05, 2020
milehigh06:

hey....Proud boys are known....do you know how many Liberals actually have guns?

The US of A is a gun loving country.

And when a lot of gun carrying angry people on both sides clash, you wanna kid me it's gonna be a child's play?
Re: US Election 2020: Protests Rock New York, Portland And Other Cities by Gkay1(m): 8:44pm On Nov 05, 2020
Theboss100:
That was how they chased Jonathan away through rigging and rigged in a calamity. American should be careful before terrorist begin to infiltrate their country.
the choice they make will either uplift them or take them down.
Re: US Election 2020: Protests Rock New York, Portland And Other Cities by GetMeRight: 8:45pm On Nov 05, 2020
OfficialAwol:
I cannot be in Nigeria and claim to know what's best for Americans anymore.

If they say they want Biden, then Biden they shall have.

In fact if it's Buhari they want let them talk. We will waybill the cow asap.

It's a shame seeing a boy who lacks home training calling his president a cow! I wonder what you call your father and mother. Let me guess, pig and dog
Re: US Election 2020: Protests Rock New York, Portland And Other Cities by hermesprogidy(m): 8:47pm On Nov 05, 2020
bluefilm:

You think Trump and Trump supporters are just going to accept defeat just like that?

You remember during the first debate when Trump told Proud Boys to stand back and stand by?

Now go and check who are the Proud Boys.
There are over 400 million guns in America. Democrats have guns too you know grin
Re: US Election 2020: Protests Rock New York, Portland And Other Cities by GetMeRight: 8:48pm On Nov 05, 2020
Theboss100:
That was how they chased Jonathan away through rigging and rigged in a calamity. American should be careful before terrorist begin to infiltrate their country.

Loser! The same Jonathan who paved way for massive rigging in South South and South East by claiming that three different fingerprint scanners couldn't scan his print
Re: US Election 2020: Protests Rock New York, Portland And Other Cities by GetMeRight: 8:54pm On Nov 05, 2020
thebosstrevor1:
They are scared.

The marxists group black lives matter and antifa have been unleashed.

If the election was genuine, there won't be need for protest .

Trump is an eccentric person, he finds the defeat difficult to accept. Did he even win the majority votes four years ago? The answer is no. This year, both majority votes and electoral colleges are not in his favour and he wants to cause unrest. The movie go sweet to watch

1 Like

Re: US Election 2020: Protests Rock New York, Portland And Other Cities by OfficialAwol(m): 8:54pm On Nov 05, 2020
neighbourhud:

If they want Bubu, let them leave the bill on me

Lol. We will split the bill if that will ship bubu out.
Re: US Election 2020: Protests Rock New York, Portland And Other Cities by ibuildstuff(m): 9:03pm On Nov 05, 2020
hermesprogidy:

They are all for Trump.
Read the post well, Try to understand what u are reading.
Re: US Election 2020: Protests Rock New York, Portland And Other Cities by Mizfabulous18(f): 9:49pm On Nov 05, 2020
OfficialAwol:

hahhahha u just made me and my baby laugh this evening
Re: US Election 2020: Protests Rock New York, Portland And Other Cities by Mizfabulous18(f): 9:51pm On Nov 05, 2020
asatemple:
Finally, ‘inconclusive’ don enter America. Hahaha, I laugh in Swahili
As in eeh nd yet my husband was saying it not possible for election to be manipulated just because it the United states of America. Politics is d same game everywhere from SUG own to the whole world
Re: US Election 2020: Protests Rock New York, Portland And Other Cities by asatemple(f): 9:55pm On Nov 05, 2020
Mizfabulous18:
As in eeh nd yet my husband was saying it not possible for election to be manipulated just because it the United states of America. Politics is d same game everywhere from SUG own to the whole world
Tell him that America has been masterminding rigging in some countries e.g naija
Re: US Election 2020: Protests Rock New York, Portland And Other Cities by showafrica(m): 10:02pm On Nov 05, 2020
OfficialAwol:

I am interested in the last choice, I think they want Buhari but they are shy to say it. Our darling zaddy will be better than Trump and biden combined. He will make 1$ = 1 pounds
Re: US Election 2020: Protests Rock New York, Portland And Other Cities by Nobody: 12:22am On Nov 06, 2020
Mannaisaspy:
Trump no b Jonathan cheesy

As in. Me I can say many things about Jonathan’s government, but at the end he handled himself with decorum and class. Trump should call him and let Jonathan teach him how to behave as an ex-President.

Shame on America. If we hear pim from them. They better go and bleach their country this is the kind democracy they were selling us. 230,000 dead from Covid. We wey win Ebola. Covid see as they just kill their people for nothing.

1 Like

Re: US Election 2020: Protests Rock New York, Portland And Other Cities by calcal: 2:10am On Nov 06, 2020
home of the looters, they are just waiting for any chance. GBA
Re: US Election 2020: Protests Rock New York, Portland And Other Cities by millhouse: 2:55am On Nov 06, 2020
How ironic that the 'All Lives Matter' crowd suddenly don't think 'All Votes Matter!'

1 Like

Re: US Election 2020: Protests Rock New York, Portland And Other Cities by loswhite(m): 4:02am On Nov 06, 2020
bluefilm:

You think Trump and Trump supporters are just going to accept defeat just like that?

You remember during the first debate when Trump told Proud Boys to stand back and stand by?

Now go and check who are the Proud Boys.
If trump loose the election nothing will happen...The highest he can do is to go to supreme court...

1 Like

Re: US Election 2020: Protests Rock New York, Portland And Other Cities by pacespot(m): 5:22am On Nov 06, 2020
codemaniacs:

It's because African Americans are indigenous to the U.S.A and they have been marginalized... its not because of the "African continent".

the other "minority groups" you mentioned have their own individual countries...

the country for African Americans and Euro Americans is the U.S.A... the other "minority groups" are migrants that are used to by european americans to replace and displace African Americans.

Okay, thanks for the analysis. What do you mean by displace African Americans?
Re: US Election 2020: Protests Rock New York, Portland And Other Cities by codemaniacs: 5:42am On Nov 06, 2020
zz

1 Like

Re: US Election 2020: Protests Rock New York, Portland And Other Cities by Theboss100(m): 7:11am On Nov 06, 2020
[s]
GetMeRight:

Loser! The same Jonathan who paved way for massive rigging in South South and South East by claiming that three different fingerprint scanners could scan his print
[/s] I don't argue with people that benefits from nepotism, corruption, impunity etc. If you quote me, I won't even reply you.
Re: US Election 2020: Protests Rock New York, Portland And Other Cities by Theboss100(m): 7:13am On Nov 06, 2020
Gkay1:

the choice they make will either uplift them or take them down.
Exactly. They have to be careful. The world has changed and even more dangerous now.
2023, we'll write our wrong.
Re: US Election 2020: Protests Rock New York, Portland And Other Cities by Ayobami7(m): 7:39am On Nov 06, 2020
na wa ooo
Re: US Election 2020: Protests Rock New York, Portland And Other Cities by pacespot(m): 7:45am On Nov 06, 2020
codemaniacs:

Jobs, political positions, social welfare e.t.c. that should go to Black Americans now go to other groups that also have U.S.A passport ( citizenship )... which will indirectly lead to lack of wealth, homelessness, crime e.t.c. in the black american communities...

Thanks, I notice this trend among republican politicians too. They have a lot of Latinos instead of blacks in their ranks
Re: US Election 2020: Protests Rock New York, Portland And Other Cities by codemaniacs: 8:59am On Nov 06, 2020
zz
Re: US Election 2020: Protests Rock New York, Portland And Other Cities by neighbourhud: 3:56pm On Nov 06, 2020
OfficialAwol:

Lol. We will split the bill if that will ship bubu out.

Noooo....we don't need any delay. My bank transfer is faster. grin

Delay may be dangerous...before they change their mind
Re: US Election 2020: Protests Rock New York, Portland And Other Cities by mindtricks: 11:43pm On Nov 07, 2020
OfficialAwol:

Which kind wickedness be this

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Moment A Python Regurgitates Huge Monitor Lizard In Thailand(Photos) / Girl Causes The Suspension Of A Kenyan Military Official / Michael Sean, Emmerson Mnangagwa's Son Flaunting Cash & Luxury Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.