Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:03 PM

The Word Of Mouth Virus Is Killing Your Business And About To Bury It - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Word Of Mouth Virus Is Killing Your Business And About To Bury It (148 Views)

How Government Policies Is Killing My Business / Loan Apps: I Have Used My Hands To Bury Myself / "We Are Abusing The Word CEO" - Nigerian Woman Explains (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Word Of Mouth Virus Is Killing Your Business And About To Bury It by Thefuturistflou: 4:47pm On Nov 05, 2020
Word of mouth is the oldest form of marketing, Yes we know that but what if it's the reason 99% of businesses fail?

Pay close attention right now, here is a little secret about word of mouth marketing I bet you don't know

"it will never take your business to that height you always dream of"

Don't panic, If you read till the end I will be showing you a sure way to 100X your revenue in 90days.

Don't get me wrong about word of mouth marketing, our business enjoys this too but just as an icing and complimentary growth strategy.

It's hard not to fall for the platter and golden story of how a business grew from $0 and became successful solely on word of mouth. After all, if one company can be successful via word of mouth that's a sure indication that with amazing products, yours can too.

https://digitalflourish.substack.com/p/the-word-of-mouth-virus-is-killing?r=4y7ib&utm_campaign=post&utm_medium=web&utm_source=copy

(1) (Reply)

Dear Entrepreneurs And Business Owners! / Why You Should Outsource Real Estate Photo Editing Services? / Weekly LPG Insider Report

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.