Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,379 members, 7,864,729 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 04:36 AM

Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. - Dating And Meet-up Zone (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. (17650 Views)

I Think Snazzy Is Also In Love With Typewriter (but She Hides It) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Go Down)

Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by mochafella(m): 1:23am On Feb 08, 2006
Scorpio:
Hezekiah x3(that's how many times i called ya), how about u post your pic so we can help u plead your case huh? Cool
Scorpio, Scorpio, Scorpio,

no be you talk say make him put picture, say you go help am, now im don put you talk another thing. No make promise if you no fit satisfy. tongue
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by hezekiah(m): 1:24am On Feb 08, 2006
shut up u angry

where is ya pic now?
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by Scorpio(f): 1:24am On Feb 08, 2006
Typewriter:

[b]i see you are among those who want snazzy my wife to remain unmarried abi?[/b]shame on u because we are rocking ourworld now,
in fact she is preginat for me by the power of the holy spirte
and soon we may have our quadruplet

Imgine 4 typewriters at once

baby snazzy i give a thumb up where ever u are!! kiss
ji-gi  jigi  baby kiss kiss
as for d boldened part, where ya referrin to me or....? anywayz..do something naw, u don't even know where ur wifey is *hiss*
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by Seun(m): 1:25am On Feb 08, 2006
vizoruzu is jealous of Snazzy
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by Scorpio(f): 1:26am On Feb 08, 2006
mochafella:

Scorpio, Scorpio, Scorpio,

no be you talk say make him put picture, say you go help am, now im don put you talk another thing. No make promise if you no fit satisfy. tongue

im don put am naw n i'm still goin to help him out jere..he just needs to go through my last post before this one n ask me for what it is n you need to do that too @Hezekiah, who u talkin to?
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by mochafella(m): 1:27am On Feb 08, 2006
hezekiah:

shut up u angry

where is ya pic now?

Scorpio:

@Hezekiah, who u talkin to?
exactly Hezekiah who are you talking too? angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by Typewriter(m): 1:30am On Feb 08, 2006
Seun:

vizoruzu is jealous of Snazzy
you are the true son of your father

if howcome is asking for my pics ? is she the director of my wife? more questions than answers
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by Nobody: 1:34am On Feb 08, 2006
hezekiah2:

Queenzy do u like my pic? u think its good to impress snazz?

na why u come ask for ma opinion na?
Sha the pic fine but me i dont know
snazzy's standards
So.........ask her
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by Typewriter(m): 1:48am On Feb 08, 2006
@hezekiah2 what part of L.Chad are u from
or you be millato of asian mixied folks?
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by Scorpio(f): 1:51am On Feb 08, 2006
abeg jor Typewritter, i'm begining to lose faith in u o undecided
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by smartsoft(m): 2:59am On Feb 08, 2006
hey what ever your name is called Heiz And typewritter.. now i banned you guyz from touchING her..  can you get that to your dump heads Touch not my anoited and do my girl no harm.. if i catch two of you i swear, i go commot one one teeth from you guyz., COS SHE IS ALREADY ANOITED BY ME wow ! snazzy voice alone.. i melt for where i seat down.. ain'tsaying the pics ooo  because that one self i no no how i go take put am.. so you guyz bcarefull.. because i dey watch una from my SAT.  cheesy i no joke ooooooooooooooooo

How we go dey share d same baibe huh ??
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by buckeye(m): 8:12am On Feb 08, 2006
smartsoft:

hey what ever your name is called Heiz And typewritter.. now i banned you guyz from touchING her.. can you get that to your dump heads Touch not my anoited and do my girl no harm.. if i catch two of you i swear, i go commot one one teeth from you guyz., COS SHE IS ALREADY ANOITED BY ME wow ! snazzy voice alone.. i melt for where i seat down.. ain'tsaying the pics ooo because that one self i no no how i go take put am.. so you guyz bcarefull.. because i dey watch una from my SAT. cheesy i no joke ooooooooooooooooo

How we go dey share d same baibe huh ??

Hmmm. @smartsoft, u self dey the battle ?
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by Scorpio(f): 2:47pm On Feb 08, 2006
cheesy
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by ono(m): 2:54pm On Feb 08, 2006
Yeah, the battle for the heart of snazzy........
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by Greatpeter(m): 2:55pm On Feb 08, 2006
Is the beginning of Victory. cheesy
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by buckeye(m): 6:00pm On Feb 08, 2006
Interesting.Now i declare war battle
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by yemstrad(f): 10:30pm On Feb 08, 2006
When the Cat is on leave, Rat will be free to the extent of coming ino the sitting room to sit on the settee. A word is enough for the wise one but the fool will need plenty of it cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by smartsoft(m): 12:25am On Feb 09, 2006
u no serious ooo who bi cat and rat now ??
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by buckeye(m): 7:01am On Feb 09, 2006
haha cheesy cheesy
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by kenflavor(m): 7:16am On Feb 09, 2006
I guess smartsoft is the rat, while yemstrad cat   cheesy cheesy cheesy

hahaha, u don die
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by Typewriter(m): 2:15pm On Feb 09, 2006
yes oh am right on time
am the Oga of the house(that is the husband of snazzy)
so cat and rat even dog go see fire now!!!!
if un no go hide una head under my bed
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by Typewriter(m): 2:20pm On Feb 09, 2006
Scorpio:

abeg jor Typewritter, i'm begining to lose faith in u o undecided
well snazzy has alot of faith in me, so what faith do u want to lose on me?

Typewriter your are very great! great in America, great In Euro, great in Asia
all over The Globe you are very great. cool cool
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by Scorpio(f): 9:33pm On Feb 09, 2006
Typewriter:

well snazzy has alot of faith in me, so what faith do u want to lose on me?

Typewriter your are very great! great in America, great In Euro, great in Asia
all over The Globe you are very great. cool cool
i worry abt u, where d hell r d eye rollin smileys? angry
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by Typewriter(m): 12:41am On Feb 10, 2006
Scorpio:

i worry about u, where d hell r d eye rollin smileys? angry
sorry pls let my snazzzy worry about me
go get ur own man and worry about him okay?
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by Scorpio(f): 2:53am On Feb 10, 2006
Typewriter:

sorry please let my snazzzy worry about me
go get your own man and worry about him okay?
sharrap jere, not that type of worry..gimme one reason y i'll worry about u like that? anywayz, goodluck in catchin Snazzy sha, my vote goes to Hezekiah, Hezekiah1 n Hezekiah 2  cool
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by buckeye(m): 2:59am On Feb 10, 2006
Scorpio:

sharrap jere, not that type of worry..gimme one reason y i'll worry about u like that? anywayz, goodluck in catchin Snazzy sha, my vote goes to Hezekiah, Hezekiah1 n Hezekiah 2 cool

haha cheesy.....pissed?
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by Scorpio(f): 3:35am On Feb 10, 2006
buckeye:

haha cheesy.pissed?
u dey mind d dude.....i no blame am sef, shuda been rootin for Hezekiah triples since cheesy
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by yummy(m): 3:48am On Feb 10, 2006
I don't know why ya'll can't help this guy? Am sure true love made him post this to the public undecided

@ Snazzy

why can't you give him a chance?
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by buckeye(m): 4:00am On Feb 10, 2006
yummy:

I don't know why ya'll can't help this guy? Am sure true love made him post this to the public undecided

@ Snazzy

why can't you give him a chance?

@yummy, havent u been following this thread?.....the dude isnt the only one in the battle to win snazzy's heart. the only help we can give is to evaluate them to select which one is good for snazzy cheesy cheesy
its the survival of the fittest
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by Seun(m): 4:10am On Feb 10, 2006
If Snazzydawn wants this thread to dissapear, it's going!
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by buckeye(m): 4:12am On Feb 10, 2006
after 6 pages? cheesy cheesy
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by yummy(m): 4:13am On Feb 10, 2006
buckeye:

@yummy, havent u been following this thread?.....the dude isnt the only one in the battle to win snazzy's heart. the only help we can give is to evaluate them to select which one is good for snazzy cheesy cheesy
its the survival of the fittest
Nooo, i think we have to support the guy that started this thread

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26)

Nairaland On Whatsapp. Drop Your Numbers. / REASON YOU NEED TO BE IN READY FOR MARRIAGE (RFM) / Come mingle with moi here @Naya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.