Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,072 members, 7,835,616 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:31 PM

I Think Snazzy Is Also In Love With Typewriter (but She Hides It) - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I Think Snazzy Is Also In Love With Typewriter (but She Hides It) (2709 Views)

I Think I really Like Therealmrstan / * How To Make A Girl Fall In Love With You - Here Is Something Every Guy / Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Think Snazzy Is Also In Love With Typewriter (but She Hides It) by Typewriter(m): 1:07pm On May 07, 2006
I am in a big trouble?
My heart only beat Snazzy up snazzy down cos

my lungs also breath snazzy in snazzy out (then i ask can there be life without snazzy?)

yet she keep hiding from me. so NL what more should i do to get the love of my life to see things my way
even if for just a week before she decide on our love venture.

I need only true and honest post here on how to handle this case.

I love snazzy more than she 'll ever know, cry cry cry

Re: I Think Snazzy Is Also In Love With Typewriter (but She Hides It) by dominobaby(f): 1:16pm On May 07, 2006
Hmm, *no comments*
Re: I Think Snazzy Is Also In Love With Typewriter (but She Hides It) by whitelexi(m): 7:44pm On May 07, 2006
Hmmmmm, This is very dicy, I cannot comment either grin
Re: I Think Snazzy Is Also In Love With Typewriter (but She Hides It) by whitelexi(m): 7:44pm On May 07, 2006
Are u in Luv or Lust?
Re: I Think Snazzy Is Also In Love With Typewriter (but She Hides It) by Badman888(m): 10:52pm On May 07, 2006
Typewriter my guy keep it up u would succed one day, wink
Re: I Think Snazzy Is Also In Love With Typewriter (but She Hides It) by Grizzly(m): 10:58pm On May 07, 2006
cool
Re: I Think Snazzy Is Also In Love With Typewriter (but She Hides It) by sade511(f): 11:05pm On May 07, 2006
UUMMMM. . . . Okay
Re: I Think Snazzy Is Also In Love With Typewriter (but She Hides It) by Hotstepper(f): 1:59am On May 08, 2006
ma dear, you're a dreamer, you're far 4rom her because shez engaged if i would say, be truthful 2 yourself, gluck though

anything is still possible
Re: I Think Snazzy Is Also In Love With Typewriter (but She Hides It) by Grizzly(m): 2:03am On May 08, 2006
hiya Hotstepper, u dont have to discourage the poor boi. cool Let snazz speak for herself! angry wink cool
Re: I Think Snazzy Is Also In Love With Typewriter (but She Hides It) by 2cantango(f): 2:05am On May 08, 2006
Oh lawdy grin I'm going to be a good girl and keep my comments to myself cool
Re: I Think Snazzy Is Also In Love With Typewriter (but She Hides It) by Hotstepper(f): 2:08am On May 08, 2006
there is no discourgement dere, just said mine, all da said, gluck
Re: I Think Snazzy Is Also In Love With Typewriter (but She Hides It) by Grizzly(m): 2:09am On May 08, 2006
cool
Re: I Think Snazzy Is Also In Love With Typewriter (but She Hides It) by chinani(f): 2:54am On May 08, 2006
My humble advice: Stop asking women to post pics of themselves while applying pads or tampsons. Some comments are funny only once. . .
Re: I Think Snazzy Is Also In Love With Typewriter (but She Hides It) by Hotstepper(f): 4:19am On May 08, 2006
did u take permission 4rom her 2 paste her pix. here? tongue
Re: I Think Snazzy Is Also In Love With Typewriter (but She Hides It) by mochafella(m): 4:22am On May 08, 2006
Na wah oo.
Re: I Think Snazzy Is Also In Love With Typewriter (but She Hides It) by babymine(f): 11:35am On May 08, 2006
Hmm. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: I Think Snazzy Is Also In Love With Typewriter (but She Hides It) by Typewriter(m): 11:46pm On May 08, 2006
chinani:

My humble advice: Stop asking women to post pics of themselves while applying pads or tampsons. Some comments are funny only once. . .

i said post nice and honet post only which one be pads or Tampsons here?

@ those with out comment u are not true people if not say ur mind it will only make or mar the topic but it's better said than not.
Re: I Think Snazzy Is Also In Love With Typewriter (but She Hides It) by Typewriter(m): 11:57pm On May 08, 2006
Whoso findeth a wife findeth a good thing, And obtaineth favor of Jehovah

so also is she who seeketh a husband like me cos am true
Re: I Think Snazzy Is Also In Love With Typewriter (but She Hides It) by chinani(f): 12:32am On May 09, 2006
Typewriter:

i said post nice and honet post only which one be pads or Tampsons here?
You wrote
Typewriter:
so Nairaland what more should i do to get the love of my life to see things my way
and I told you my opinion. I'm sorry if the truth according to me is not something you want to hear.
Re: I Think Snazzy Is Also In Love With Typewriter (but She Hides It) by Grizzly(m): 12:39am On May 09, 2006
cool
Re: I Think Snazzy Is Also In Love With Typewriter (but She Hides It) by pearldrops(f): 3:01am On May 09, 2006
if l may ask is this suppose to be the twin to the topic AM IN LOVE WITH SNAZZY ehich keeps changing name(topic) every week now it's EVERY ONE WANTS TO GIVE TYPEWRITER A SLAP. is this the twin to that thread?

l need answers
ehi don happen
Re: I Think Snazzy Is Also In Love With Typewriter (but She Hides It) by Typewriter(m): 12:22am On May 11, 2006
pearldrops:

if l may ask is this suppose to be the twin to the topic AM IN LOVE WITH SNAZZY ehich keeps changing name(topic) every week now it's EVERY ONE WANTS TO GIVE TYPEWRITER A SLAP. is this the twin to that thread?

l need answers
ehi don happen

hell no i stared this genuine thread to make sure its pure and constant until i have snazzy by my side
@NL so what more need to be done please cool cool
Re: I Think Snazzy Is Also In Love With Typewriter (but She Hides It) by snazzydawn(f): 12:54pm On May 11, 2006
typewrite,take my picture off this page now!!!I alone have the right to post my picture on NL.Respect yourselfd and remove it this instant
Re: I Think Snazzy Is Also In Love With Typewriter (but She Hides It) by cabali(m): 12:57pm On May 11, 2006
i am sure that isnt snazzy, plus they aint gat no relationship cos there is so much indication to the fact and that has insecurity all over

well, a whole topic on someone's love for the other? romantic as well
Re: I Think Snazzy Is Also In Love With Typewriter (but She Hides It) by Typewriter(m): 12:05am On May 12, 2006
snazzydawn:

typewrite,take my picture off this page now!!!I alone have the right to post my picture on Nairaland.Respect yourselfd and remove it this instant

my love my love oh my love this is the only thing that makes me stay cool most of the time I just can't wait for that day when we both will be sitting face 2 face. . . Eye ball 2 eye ball. then and only then will i be able to show u this true love (burning me so hot) the way you will understand. . . but until that day pls. let me live you in pictures. cry cry oh darling darling. can't u she u must believe me!

in fact you alone have the right to own me! grin grin cool

@NL girls have any of u begin loved so much. the way i loved my wife, Snazzy?
if you think so pls. show ur prove
Re: I Think Snazzy Is Also In Love With Typewriter (but She Hides It) by Grizzly(m): 12:17am On May 12, 2006
Take the pic away already boi cool Snazzz coming back online soon, *ADVICE* cool
Re: I Think Snazzy Is Also In Love With Typewriter (but She Hides It) by Typewriter(m): 1:03am On May 12, 2006
I know u are dumb. advice for a g u y in love like me!
in fact snazzy am in your inner mind now just don't pretend.
Re: I Think Snazzy Is Also In Love With Typewriter (but She Hides It) by Grizzly(m): 1:21am On May 12, 2006
Yeah right. still think i'm dumb? u just wait cool
Re: I Think Snazzy Is Also In Love With Typewriter (but She Hides It) by Typewriter(m): 1:28am On May 12, 2006
we already spoken and she is feeling kin ky. cos my voice is 4real to her.
Re: I Think Snazzy Is Also In Love With Typewriter (but She Hides It) by Grizzly(m): 1:31am On May 12, 2006
Typewriter:

we already spoken and she is feeling kin ky. because my voice is 4real to her.
My bad. just had to quote ur ass. cool
Re: I Think Snazzy Is Also In Love With Typewriter (but She Hides It) by Typewriter(m): 1:35am On May 12, 2006
too bad u don't even have a girl friendand u bother over me and my wife snazzy?
u may quote me again.

just wait for your turn NIL will help u out just be hopefull
Re: I Think Snazzy Is Also In Love With Typewriter (but She Hides It) by Typewriter(m): 1:36am On May 12, 2006
good luck and good bye! cool cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

In Search Of Husband Material / Locate Your Love And Patner And Enjoy Life ! / Singles Should Drop Their Numbers Or Pin For Hook Up.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.