Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,166 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:19 AM

3 Things Donald Trump Should Do At This Moment. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 3 Things Donald Trump Should Do At This Moment. (3020 Views)

JUST IN: Military Coup In The Republic Of The Congo At This Moment / Northern Youths Should Know That Igbo Youths Are Angry At This Moment- Pa Ezeife / Caption This Moment Of President Buhari & Tinubu In Lagos Today (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Things Donald Trump Should Do At This Moment. by IamFINESSE: 1:06am On Nov 06, 2020
Yolobas won't seize to amuse me, very useless set of people
Re: 3 Things Donald Trump Should Do At This Moment. by alizma: 4:56am On Nov 06, 2020
hakeem4:
truth of the matter is that Africa is irrelevant in the world political stage.
That is practically false. In politics, nobody is irrelevant because the person you consider irrelevant can cause a swing. You forget easily how oshiomole case started. He merely had difference with a supposed, common ward chairman not even a local government party chairman but that little difference kick started his downfall from the highest position of party national champion. How could you have carelessly say that Africa is irrelevant, do you know how many people of African origin(the black) that are electorates in America?
Re: 3 Things Donald Trump Should Do At This Moment. by helinues: 5:30am On Nov 06, 2020
Beverlyjean:

Biden is still on 253...forget the 264 u are seeing... most of u don't even hv cable TV and u are here arguing...u don't even know what is happening now in arizona... its no longer credited to biden and there might b a turn around in votes cos they are still counting and trymp is gaining votes now

So you Sabi more than AP?

Funny you... grin

Re: 3 Things Donald Trump Should Do At This Moment. by Beverlyjean(f): 9:18am On Nov 06, 2020
helinues:

So you Sabi more than AP?

Funny you... grin

Thats y i said most of u don't even watch the news...go to cnn or BBC...they are reporting 253 ...they had to reverse the arizona counts cos its still ongoing and trump has suddenly started to cut bidens lead there
Re: 3 Things Donald Trump Should Do At This Moment. by helinues: 9:21am On Nov 06, 2020
Beverlyjean:

Thats y i said most of u don't even watch the news...go to cnn or BBC...they are reporting 253 ...they had to reverse the arizona counts cos its still ongoing and trump has suddenly started to cut bidens lead there

You are only disgracing yourself more.

Between AP and the news station, who has direct contact with the election results

Choi
Re: 3 Things Donald Trump Should Do At This Moment. by Beverlyjean(f): 9:28am On Nov 06, 2020
helinues:

You are only disgracing yourself more.

Between AP and the news station, who has direct contact with the election results

Choi

I will not waste my time on a low IQ... bye

(1) (2) (Reply)

Panic As Residents Discover Bomb Planted By Terrorists In Kaduna (pics) / See Where Cars Were Found In Calabar After A Heavy Downpour Yesterday (photos) / 2023: This Is A Video APC Does Not Want Nigerians To See

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.