Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,308 members, 7,819,048 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:31 AM

Northern Youths Should Know That Igbo Youths Are Angry At This Moment- Pa Ezeife - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northern Youths Should Know That Igbo Youths Are Angry At This Moment- Pa Ezeife (2044 Views)

The Moment Pa Lamidi Apapa Cursed An Obidient For Removing Cap From His Head / Caption This Moment Of President Buhari & Tinubu In Lagos Today (pics) / Northern Youths Issue Buhari 30-day Ultimatum To Implement Ruga Across Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Northern Youths Should Know That Igbo Youths Are Angry At This Moment- Pa Ezeife by 9jahotblog: 10:15pm On May 14, 2022
Sokoto: Northern muslims killed a northern christian, police arrested the killers and northern muslims started destroying shops of Igbos.

What is the offence of Igbo traders?

Northern youths should know that Igbo youths are angry at this moment and can retaliate equally.

- Chukwuemeka Ezeife

6 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Should Know That Igbo Youths Are Angry At This Moment- Pa Ezeife by DeadorAlive(f): 10:22pm On May 14, 2022
If Christians don't retaliate this things, they will keep doing it.

They only reason they are scared of Igbos now, is because some set of Igbos have weaponized themselves in southeast and ready for their madness.

If Christians continue to run and hide under bed, this Muslims will continue killing and burning them.

Tomorrow is Sunday, I expect all Churches to March to the Streets and Protest.

Enough said.

15 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Should Know That Igbo Youths Are Angry At This Moment- Pa Ezeife by Felimax(m): 10:24pm On May 14, 2022
The country needs it. Nigeria cannot work! Nigeria can never work. It's a failed ideology only believed by fools.

Even to them Muslims, Islam has always been a great threat.

Tueh!!!

10 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Should Know That Igbo Youths Are Angry At This Moment- Pa Ezeife by Nobody: 10:29pm On May 14, 2022
Buhari, you are not decisive. You should v sent a string warning to those criminals n demons in Sokoto.
You should not wait till people start self defense or retaliation

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Northern Youths Should Know That Igbo Youths Are Angry At This Moment- Pa Ezeife by Nobody: 10:31pm On May 14, 2022
DeadorAlive:

They only reason they are scared of Igbos now, is because some set of Igbos have weaponized themselves in southeast and ready for their madness.

If Christians continue to run and hide under bed, this Muslims will continue killing and burning them.

Enough said.

Another reason why I said fulani and Igbo reason the same way grin blood blood kill kill why

Smh
Re: Northern Youths Should Know That Igbo Youths Are Angry At This Moment- Pa Ezeife by vedaxcool(m): 10:32pm On May 14, 2022
Old fool, your ipob terrorists you thought will give you power have been killing northerners without any provocation, they killed Gulak, then killed 10 traders, then killed a family of 19 ... Yet this old foolish man is saying what?

Madness have afflicted the leadership in the east, they are playing ostrich while ipob is cannibalising their people, they murdered police men and women but foolish old fool said nothing, they killed an Igbo lady and her soon to be husband then decapitated their head both military officers, yet good foolish old fool is saying what?

This is insanity I only pray good meaning Igbos will rescue the SE from evil vile old imbeciles who are only wise and brave when issues happen beyond their region.

6 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Should Know That Igbo Youths Are Angry At This Moment- Pa Ezeife by magnetic20: 10:33pm On May 14, 2022
The country don tire person

2 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Should Know That Igbo Youths Are Angry At This Moment- Pa Ezeife by Kdon2: 10:33pm On May 14, 2022
Sweetplum:
Buhari, you are not decisive. You should v sent a string warning to those criminals n demons in Sokoto.

We don't have a president, all we have is an ethnic champion! Shame

1 Like

Re: Northern Youths Should Know That Igbo Youths Are Angry At This Moment- Pa Ezeife by DOTian: 10:35pm On May 14, 2022
Sweetplum:
The same Buhari that threatened to soak dogs and baboons in their blood?
Lol
Nigerians! You guys don't seem to understand the mindset of the bloodsuckers in power!
Have you heard that the police is basically dodging the riots and allowing them roam free?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Youths Should Know That Igbo Youths Are Angry At This Moment- Pa Ezeife by Ijoh(m): 10:35pm On May 14, 2022
As we speak right now the Isreal that your Christianity originated from are using iron dome and weapons of destructions to fight for their rights and you are waiting for the God of Isreal to come and fight for you.

Oya stand up jare!!!

Even Jesus say carry your cross

1 Like

Re: Northern Youths Should Know That Igbo Youths Are Angry At This Moment- Pa Ezeife by Sergio104(m): 10:35pm On May 14, 2022
cool

We dey for "do anyhow and see anyhow"

1 Like

Re: Northern Youths Should Know That Igbo Youths Are Angry At This Moment- Pa Ezeife by DeadorAlive(f): 10:38pm On May 14, 2022
SlyDev:

Another reason why I said fulani and Igbo reason the same way grin blood blood kill kill why

Smh

Your blackmail will not work.

So we should allow Islamic Miscreants who killed and burnt a Christian lady and still had guts to stage protest to burn shops, churches and building.

We can NEVER allow this to continue, we must put them in their place.

Enough of the rubbish Muslims

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Youths Should Know That Igbo Youths Are Angry At This Moment- Pa Ezeife by Nobody: 10:38pm On May 14, 2022
DOTian:

The same Buhari that threatened to soak dogs and baboons in their blood?
Lol
Nigerians! You guys don't seem to understand the mindset of the bloodsuckers in power!
Have you heard that the police is basically dodging the riots and allowing them roam free?
No problem. And it ll escalate to the extent that everyone ll collect.

1 Like

Re: Northern Youths Should Know That Igbo Youths Are Angry At This Moment- Pa Ezeife by vedaxcool(m): 10:42pm On May 14, 2022
[s]
Sweetplum:

[/s]

Ipob have been killing Muslims and destroying their property and business in the east never elicited this sort of response from you dishonest folks who seem to become animated once the reverse is the case!

2 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Should Know That Igbo Youths Are Angry At This Moment- Pa Ezeife by Emma2Seconds: 10:45pm On May 14, 2022
On point ezeife. But why can't 9ja just divide let everybody go

2 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Should Know That Igbo Youths Are Angry At This Moment- Pa Ezeife by Nobody: 10:46pm On May 14, 2022
vedaxcool:

Ipob have been killing Muslims and destroying their property and business in the east never elicited this sort of response from you dishonest folks who seem to become animated once the reverse is the case!
It ll not be better for you.
May you experience Deborah Samuel's fate, iseee.
Now dear vedaxcool, I m not Igbo.
I m neutral.
I v read history & studied deep about Nigeria.
The hands of northern Nigeria has always been soiled with bloods.
I ll give you a history of Alaafin Oluewu and the Emir of Ilorin. Go and read the history.
We are here trying to condemn and put a stop to the madness in the north. You are stroking tribal fight.
Ori e buru!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Youths Should Know That Igbo Youths Are Angry At This Moment- Pa Ezeife by SensetionalGoal(m): 10:47pm On May 14, 2022
vedaxcool:

Shut the hell up! If you don't have anything sensible to type...
Re: Northern Youths Should Know That Igbo Youths Are Angry At This Moment- Pa Ezeife by Nobody: 10:51pm On May 14, 2022
DeadorAlive:

Your blackmail will not work.

So we should allow Islamic Miscreants who killed and burnt a Christian lady and still had guts to stage protest to burn shops, churches and building.

We can NEVER allow this to continue, we must put them in their place.

Enough of the rubbish Muslims

But you allowed ipob kill and behead the same northern Christian Audu Linus. You allow ipob destroy mosques and kill Muslim tongue

I'm afraid I don't see any difference between death of audu and Deborah, they were killed by religion fanatics of North and East.

Your energy was low on Audu and high on Deborah.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Northern Youths Should Know That Igbo Youths Are Angry At This Moment- Pa Ezeife by DeadorAlive(f): 10:55pm On May 14, 2022
SlyDev:

But you allowed ipob kill and behead the same northern Christian Audu Linus. You allow ipob destroy mosques and kill Muslim tongue

I'm afraid I don't see any difference between death of audu and Deborah, they were killed by religion fanatics of North and East.

Your energy was low on Audu and high on Deborah.

There is no prove is IPOB.

But we have solid prove of rubbish Muslims miscreants killed a Christian lady and burn her to ashes.

And the stupid Islamic miscreants have gut to protest and burn churches, shops and residential building.

Is time to return fire for fire.

3 Likes

Re: Northern Youths Should Know That Igbo Youths Are Angry At This Moment- Pa Ezeife by Nukilia: 11:17pm On May 14, 2022
DeadorAlive:

[s]
[/s]
Enough said.

No need for that! There are other ways of solving this problem once and for all. In the next 100 years, Christians would be respected throughout the North!
Re: Northern Youths Should Know That Igbo Youths Are Angry At This Moment- Pa Ezeife by Nobody: 11:22pm On May 14, 2022
DeadorAlive:

There is no prove is IPOB.

But we have solid prove of rubbish Muslims miscreants killed a Christian lady and burn her to ashes.

And the stupid Islamic miscreants have gut to protest and burn churches, shops and residential building.

Is time to return fire for fire.

This is funny bro, everyone knows ipob did it and they are still doing it killing non igbos in South East

1 Like

Re: Northern Youths Should Know That Igbo Youths Are Angry At This Moment- Pa Ezeife by tollyboy5(m): 11:57pm On May 14, 2022
SlyDev:

Smh
Then why are we forcing Nigeria to work if everyone are different and think of blood?
Re: Northern Youths Should Know That Igbo Youths Are Angry At This Moment- Pa Ezeife by Nobody: 12:12am On May 15, 2022
tollyboy5:

Then why are we forcing Nigeria to work if everyone are different and think of blood?

Will fulani leave Igbo land if we divide? Will Igbo leave Yoruba land if we divide?

But we can try to live peacefully with one another.
Re: Northern Youths Should Know That Igbo Youths Are Angry At This Moment- Pa Ezeife by jom28gy(m): 12:22am On May 15, 2022
vedaxcool:
Old fool, your ipob terrorists you thought will give you power have been killing northerners without any provocation, they killed Gulak, then killed 10 traders, then killed a family of 19 ... Yet this old foolish man is saying what?

Madness have afflicted the leadership in the east, they are playing ostrich while ipob is cannibalising their people, they murdered police men and women but foolish old fool said nothing, they killed an Igbo lady and her soon to be husband then decapitated their head both military officers, yet good foolish old fool is saying what?

This is insanity I only pray good meaning Igbos will rescue the SE from evil vile old imbeciles who are only wise and brave when issues happen beyond their region.
just wait,the youth are coming after you people
Re: Northern Youths Should Know That Igbo Youths Are Angry At This Moment- Pa Ezeife by DeadorAlive(f): 12:28am On May 15, 2022
Nukilia:

No need for that! There are other ways of solving this problem once and for all. In the next 100 years, Christians would be respected throughout the North!

Tell me, I want to hear your solution.

1 Like

Re: Northern Youths Should Know That Igbo Youths Are Angry At This Moment- Pa Ezeife by ObosiLandlord(m): 12:39am On May 15, 2022
Asgard13 and princeoflagos will refer to paeze as a Yoruba man trying to cause problems between Igbos and Fulanis

1 Like

Re: Northern Youths Should Know That Igbo Youths Are Angry At This Moment- Pa Ezeife by Hyperchi(m): 12:41am On May 15, 2022
SlyDev:

This is funny bro, everyone knows ipob did it and they are still doing it killing non igbos in South East
u are the only everybody knows that I know. so keep ur scientific prove to urself, soon them go collect wotowoto
Re: Northern Youths Should Know That Igbo Youths Are Angry At This Moment- Pa Ezeife by Nobody: 12:47am On May 15, 2022
Hyperchi:

u are the only everybody knows that I know. so keep ur scientific prove to urself, soon them go collect wotowoto

Violence is not the solution, bring ipob terrorists close and explain to them why they need to stop killing
Re: Northern Youths Should Know That Igbo Youths Are Angry At This Moment- Pa Ezeife by Lanretoye(m): 1:20am On May 15, 2022
Now there is no law
Re: Northern Youths Should Know That Igbo Youths Are Angry At This Moment- Pa Ezeife by Yankee101: 1:23am On May 15, 2022
The Church marches on
The gates of hell cannot stop it

1 Like

Re: Northern Youths Should Know That Igbo Youths Are Angry At This Moment- Pa Ezeife by Nukilia: 1:40am On May 15, 2022
DeadorAlive:

Tell me, I want to hear your solution.
Classified!
Re: Northern Youths Should Know That Igbo Youths Are Angry At This Moment- Pa Ezeife by SwissMass: 1:43am On May 15, 2022
chest beating as usual

(1) (2) (Reply)

SUPER ANAMBRA ROAD Network Constructed By P OBI / Tinubu's 1millon March In Lagos Today (quest) / Exposed Serious Fraud Voting In The East... Igbos I Hail Una Oo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.