Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,960 members, 7,814,245 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:47 AM

Is #20mil Enough To Start A Transportation Biz(advice Needed) - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Is #20mil Enough To Start A Transportation Biz(advice Needed) (525 Views)

Need Advice On Starting A Transportation Business / Invest In A Transportation Business / How Lucrative Is The Transportation Sector?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is #20mil Enough To Start A Transportation Biz(advice Needed) by Emmadoc: 8:32pm On Nov 05, 2020
I'm just being curious, is #20milion naira enough to start a transportation business in Nigeria?? Especially in places like Lagos, port-hartcourt, Abuja etc. And what are the requirements?

Just asking for my bro..
Re: Is #20mil Enough To Start A Transportation Biz(advice Needed) by RedPanthar: 8:41pm On Nov 05, 2020
Start small and get the answers yourself. Start with one bus and as you learn the ropes, increase

3 Likes

Re: Is #20mil Enough To Start A Transportation Biz(advice Needed) by SavageResponse(m): 11:01pm On Nov 05, 2020
Emmadoc:
I'm just being curious, is #20milion naira enough to start a transportation business in Nigeria?? Especially in places like Lagos, port-hartcourt, Abuja etc. And what are the requirements?

Just asking for my bro..

A new transport business in Nigeria requires the owner to be available to supervise it 100% of the time

If you are unable to do this then it's better for you to just leave your money in the bank where it is!
Re: Is #20mil Enough To Start A Transportation Biz(advice Needed) by Emmadoc: 6:38am On Nov 06, 2020
RedPanthar:
Start small and get the answers yourself. Start with one bus and as you learn the ropes, increase

Thanks bro
Re: Is #20mil Enough To Start A Transportation Biz(advice Needed) by Emmadoc: 6:39am On Nov 06, 2020
SavageResponse:

A new transport business in Nigeria requires the owner to be available to supervise it 100% of the time

If you are unable to do this then it's better for you to just leave your money in the bank where it is!

Noted

(1) (Reply)

Binance Cash Transfer Feature Allows Nigerians to Transfer Naira at Zero Fee / If 2k Daily Isn't Small For You Then Come In. / One Of The Best Investment To Consider In Nigeria: "ZERO WASTAGE PROJECTS"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.