Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,141 members, 7,814,997 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:12 AM

Protests Across America Over Post-Election Uncertainty (In Pictures) - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Protests Across America Over Post-Election Uncertainty (In Pictures) (62869 Views)

Russia - Ukraine War In Pictures, From The Frontlines (Photos) / Jubilation, Dejection Across America After Biden Declared Winner (In Pictures) / Massive Protests Across The World, Demanding Justice For George Floyd. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Protests Across America Over Post-Election Uncertainty (In Pictures) by wunmi590(m): 3:10am On Nov 06, 2020
cyndylove64:
Is not by popular votes but electoral college vote,results shows trump leading in electoral votes not Biden

Bia, where are you watching from?

Do you even know what electoral vote means?

SMH
Re: Protests Across America Over Post-Election Uncertainty (In Pictures) by blowjohn(m): 3:16am On Nov 06, 2020
austinvsb:

Dude you are embarrassing our Christian faith. Supporting a hate-monger, white supremacist and all round bigot because of some religious fanaticism are some of the things Jesus preached against. You and others like you have no place in God's kingdom and you better be ready to spend those eternity in hell if you keep going this way.

And ur supporting a gay ass abortion loving wimp abi?

1 Like

Re: Protests Across America Over Post-Election Uncertainty (In Pictures) by Pauljeek56: 3:45am On Nov 06, 2020
please am Begging everyone reading this I need spiritual and financial help, I lost everything because I disobey the call of God in my life, things getting harder, please help me in prayer and financially please I need to pay my children school fees, my rent and how to even feed them please help me 6321381232 Fidelity Bank Alajiki Paul Ope
Re: Protests Across America Over Post-Election Uncertainty (In Pictures) by cococandy(f): 3:47am On Nov 06, 2020
Votes came in late because Trump knew Biden supporters would vote by mail. So he did a lot to slow down the mail system.
All votes that were sent out before or on election date are valid and will be counted. It’s not the voters’ fault that Trump tried to sabotage it.

crazygod:
Votes coming in after election day. What's the name of this type of election? And how can you inculcate this new election in government curriculum?
#weirdtimes
#endsars
#YNWA grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protests Across America Over Post-Election Uncertainty (In Pictures) by dasparrow: 3:56am On Nov 06, 2020
Election observers should be sent to America to make sure that the election is not rigged. America is always bragging about being a democratic nation. Now look at them acting like people from developing countries. Dumb people!
Re: Protests Across America Over Post-Election Uncertainty (In Pictures) by Adakintroy: 4:03am On Nov 06, 2020
Obama had a mania. Only few could have been said to have a global mania.

Beatles, Madona, hulk hogan just to mention few.

Even so Biden has recorded more vote s than Obama. Think about it. Biden has more votes in this election than Obama.

When did Biden enmase so much love and respect from the different ethic demographics, to account for this much vote cast than the beloved Obama.

My own sha is Nigeria hope you are watching, no be the one una go come later de do in America ehh... In America. See America de deal with their own fraud issue. No matter if you agree or not. They are talking about it themselves. So na everywhere wayo de.
Re: Protests Across America Over Post-Election Uncertainty (In Pictures) by toye440: 4:08am On Nov 06, 2020
austinvsb:

Dude you are embarrassing our Christian faith. Supporting a hate-monger, white supremacist and all round bigot because of some religious fanaticism are some of the things Jesus preached against. You and others like you have no place in God's kingdom and you better be ready to spend those eternity in hell if you keep going this way.
Na ppl like u vote buhari, are u aware that Trump got more black votes than any Republican since 1946 there about? And who r u to judge when God has not spoken, are u now deputy Jesus or what.
Bros U no holy pass.
Re: Protests Across America Over Post-Election Uncertainty (In Pictures) by Sarmiz24(m): 4:13am On Nov 06, 2020
clevybrown:
Civil war loading in America.... Cos Trump will certainly not concede defeat
Lol there is not like civil war in yankee bros this is between parties and not about race clan or ethnicity , just say there will be Civil Unrest
Re: Protests Across America Over Post-Election Uncertainty (In Pictures) by shadeyinka(m): 4:27am On Nov 06, 2020
Cocobongo:

Bro you are mentally enslaved by religion.. Try to emancipate you're self before it's to late
You want him to become like you!?
In a war of two sides, there is no neutrality: he's taken a side you've taken the other, it's as simple as that!

1 Like

Re: Protests Across America Over Post-Election Uncertainty (In Pictures) by 4good(m): 4:34am On Nov 06, 2020
austinvsb:

Hello, I m confused here. What exactly did he do to make him a candidate of hell? This sounds like words typed in anger. Are you disputing the fact that JESUS IS THE HOPE OF TRUE SAFETY? I m only trying to get which side you belong pls. Jesus' side or the other side?
Re: Protests Across America Over Post-Election Uncertainty (In Pictures) by naijadrivablog: 5:21am On Nov 06, 2020
crackhaus:
LOL... 2020 is a year one will never forget.

"A fearful year..."
Re: Protests Across America Over Post-Election Uncertainty (In Pictures) by Offpoint1: 5:23am On Nov 06, 2020
powerblaze:

You're doing great. Dont stop for any reason. God Bless You
His doing great indeed... Blind fanatic fellower.
Re: Protests Across America Over Post-Election Uncertainty (In Pictures) by dalass(f): 5:47am On Nov 06, 2020
Kokaine:
This generation like protest shaaa...
Which one is post election uncertainty again

Did you see the female protester carrying gun? grin

Americans are funny oh grin grin

That Trump will be a bad loser. He has not lost and the situation seems dicey already... He loves roforofo fights. grin
Re: Protests Across America Over Post-Election Uncertainty (In Pictures) by bigfish3k: 5:47am On Nov 06, 2020
Omihanifa:
Trump should just accept the outcome of the election
Even when it was rigged?
Re: Protests Across America Over Post-Election Uncertainty (In Pictures) by NosaHenry(m): 5:51am On Nov 06, 2020
Their America their wahala
Re: Protests Across America Over Post-Election Uncertainty (In Pictures) by manden: 5:53am On Nov 06, 2020
Join us this weekend on sambadraft.com
Saturday EPL classic and Man City vs Liverpool showdown.

Entry is free and first place takes home 20k for both contests!!

Re: Protests Across America Over Post-Election Uncertainty (In Pictures) by Elfaris(m): 5:55am On Nov 06, 2020
What this election has revealed is that lots of Americans think like their current President and are racist, islamophobic, sexist, and all. Tueh!!!
Re: Protests Across America Over Post-Election Uncertainty (In Pictures) by Glare247(m): 5:57am On Nov 06, 2020
bigfish3k:

Even when it was rigged?
Rigged? U dey inside one Bush for naija ,u dey assume election is rigged in USA,wetin musa eye know go see for gate
Re: Protests Across America Over Post-Election Uncertainty (In Pictures) by bigfish3k: 6:06am On Nov 06, 2020
Glare247:

Rigged? U dey inside one Bush for naija ,u dey assume election is rigged in USA,wetin musa eye know go see for gate
If not for rigging, why the delay.

But wait o, is it no longer electronic voting?
I am not understanding anymore
Re: Protests Across America Over Post-Election Uncertainty (In Pictures) by Glare247(m): 6:29am On Nov 06, 2020
bigfish3k:

D same process produced trump,discrediting such process now is disgusting
Re: Protests Across America Over Post-Election Uncertainty (In Pictures) by bigfish3k: 6:33am On Nov 06, 2020
Glare247:

D same process produced trump,discrediting such process now is disgusting
Trump's election victory was known that same night of election. I watched it.

So why they delay now if not for rigging purposes
Re: Protests Across America Over Post-Election Uncertainty (In Pictures) by alexsoftwork(m): 6:37am On Nov 06, 2020
He don set. ...and this trump will not back down.
Re: Protests Across America Over Post-Election Uncertainty (In Pictures) by NeoWanZaeed(m): 6:42am On Nov 06, 2020
Trump and his fans are same
thugs
Re: Protests Across America Over Post-Election Uncertainty (In Pictures) by Shelumiel: 6:43am On Nov 06, 2020
bigfish3k:

Re: Protests Across America Over Post-Election Uncertainty (In Pictures) by Shelumiel: 6:45am On Nov 06, 2020
Glare247:

Elections in the US have been rigged before. Kindly read on Abraham Lincoln's reelection of 1864. Thanks

https://www.washingtonpost.com/history/2020/08/22/mail-in-voting-civil-war-election-conspiracy-lincoln/#click=https:///gs2SL9nHjn
Re: Protests Across America Over Post-Election Uncertainty (In Pictures) by Agbegbaorogboye: 6:45am On Nov 06, 2020
Democrats and fraud
Re: Protests Across America Over Post-Election Uncertainty (In Pictures) by mema900: 7:03am On Nov 06, 2020
crackhaus:
LOL... 2020 is a year one will never forget.

Layotu! layotu!! layotu!!! Confusion everywhere

1 Like

Re: Protests Across America Over Post-Election Uncertainty (In Pictures) by Ayobami7(m): 7:39am On Nov 06, 2020
na wa oo
Re: Protests Across America Over Post-Election Uncertainty (In Pictures) by Theboss100(m): 7:46am On Nov 06, 2020
crazygod:
Votes coming in after election day. What's the name of this type of election? And how can you inculcate this new election in government curriculum?
#weirdtimes
#endsars
#YNWA grin
Massive rigging going on there. After American voted, terrorist nations began theirs through mail. Just to make sure Trump doesn't get re election. They forgot the guy fights to the end.

YNWA

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Kingwa Kamencu Releases Unclad Pictures / COUP UPDATES: Putin Leaves Moscow | Machine Gun Positions Around Moscow / Joe Biden Sticks Out His Hand To Shake Thin Air After A Speech (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.