Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,957 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

Protests Across America Over Post-Election Uncertainty (In Pictures) - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Protests Across America Over Post-Election Uncertainty (In Pictures) (62864 Views)

Russia - Ukraine War In Pictures, From The Frontlines (Photos) / Jubilation, Dejection Across America After Biden Declared Winner (In Pictures) / Massive Protests Across The World, Demanding Justice For George Floyd. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Protests Across America Over Post-Election Uncertainty (In Pictures) by crazygod(m): 7:52am On Nov 06, 2020
Theboss100:
Massive rigging going on there. After American voted, terrorist nations began theirs through mail. Just to make sure Trump doesn't get re election. They forgot the guy fights to the end.

YNWA
Someone finally gets it. I just didn't reply those other otondos that were quoting me. grin

1 Like

Re: Protests Across America Over Post-Election Uncertainty (In Pictures) by engrchykae(m): 8:46am On Nov 06, 2020
clevybrown:
Civil war loading in America.... Cos Trump will certainly not concede defeat
there are no almajiris in USA
Re: Protests Across America Over Post-Election Uncertainty (In Pictures) by sigiyaya(m): 8:57am On Nov 06, 2020
Starzo:

y is his God useless?
besides I've never seen u castigate the Muslims but u claim to not believe in religion
what are u exactly?
I castigate Christianity because i was born into a christian family in the eastern part of Nigeria and i know everything about Christianity and that is why i criticize the religion that i know much about. In as much as i know that all religion globally are man made( a design my man to device and control others) But i believe that Christianity is the worst of them all. This is a religion design to mentally enslave you with false hope and propaganda, a religion full of systematic lies and deceit just to brainwash people and call it faith. A religion that make you to believe that your stay on earth is a transit en-route to a place called heaven build with gold and diamond and that everything on earth is vanity making many people (especially Africans) Not to build and develop there part of the world because many has already bought these ideas. while the white people who brought you this religion are busy everyday developing in all capacity, building and rebuilding their own part of the world with the gold and diamond they got from your land. They have given you the mentality to solve your problem through prayers(spiritual warfare) but they solve their own problem through physical actions and application of science and common sense. Recently Americans where physically present in Nigeria to rescue one of their citizens from the hands of terror kidnappers, If it where to been in Nigeria we would have called for prayers and fasting(some clown call daddy GOs and prophet now say it prayer walk) I am very sure that you know the story of Leah Sharibu the little girl from the Northern part of Nigeria who has been in the hands of boko haram simply because she refused to denounce her faith in Christianity ( I am sure that she must have regretted that act of foolishness, but i dont blame her because that is what Religion brainwashing is capable of doing human) Please what has your God done for that girl since she has been in captivate. Do you know how many Churches, Muslims even individuals both Christians and Muslims that has prayed for the release of that girl for almost 4 years now? now we hear that she has been married off to a member of the boko haram and that she has even given birth to a baby. That girls life has been completely destroyed and she might never regain freedom again while your God sit some where in a Golden throne and just watch. If prayers solves problem you and i know that Nigeria would have been the best country on earth, but look at us today after praying since 1914 till date. Some of you African Christians dont even know the origin of Christianity in Africa (especially sub-sahara Africa) Do you know that people where beheaded, Raped to death, burned alive, Tortured to death, starved to death and so many unspeakable atrocities were committed against black Africans just to enforce this your Christianity down their throat. You might not know all these because as a black man it in us never to read deep or wild or make an independent and investigative researches on anything that was told to us by the white masters, we sheepishly follow without asking questions.

My name is Odunna Ifeanyi Christian and i and from Ogwa in mbaitoli Imo state.

Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery
None but ourselves can free our minds

1 Like

Re: Protests Across America Over Post-Election Uncertainty (In Pictures) by chris51(f): 8:58am On Nov 06, 2020
crazygod:
Votes coming in after election day. What's the name of this type of election? And how can you inculcate this new election in government curriculum?
#weirdtimes
#endsars
#YNWA grin

It's called early voting. Absentee voting. Mail-in voting.
As long as they arrive before a specific deadline, they must be counted.
Re: Protests Across America Over Post-Election Uncertainty (In Pictures) by chris51(f): 8:58am On Nov 06, 2020
chris51:

It's called early voting. Absentee voting. Mail-in voting.
As long as they arrive before a specific deadline, they must be counted.
Re: Protests Across America Over Post-Election Uncertainty (In Pictures) by sigiyaya(m): 9:46am On Nov 06, 2020
sigiyaya:
I was born in to a christian in the eastern part of Nigeria and i know everything about Christianity and that is why i criticize it. In as much as i know that all religion generally are man made( a design my man to device and control others) But i believe that Christianity is the worst of them all. This is a religion design to mentally enslave you with false hope and propaganda, a religion full of systematic lies and deceit just to brainwash people and call it faith. A religion that make you to believe that your stay on earth is a transit en-route to a place called heaven build with gold and diamond and that everything on earth is vanity making many people (especially Africans) Not to build and develop there part of the world because many has already bought these ideas while the white people who brought you this religion are busy everyday building and rebuilding their own part of the world with the gold and diamond they got from your land. The have given you the mentality to solve your problem through prayers(spiritual warfare) but they solve their own through physical actions and common sense. Recently Americans where physically present in Nigeria to rescue one of their citizens from the hands of terror kidnappers, If it where to been in Nigeria we would have called for prayers and fasting(some clown call daddy GOs and prophet now say it prayer walk) grin grin I am very sure that you know the story of Leah Sharibu the little girl from the Northern part of Nigeria who has been in the hands of boko haram simply because she refused to denounce her faith in Christianity ( I am sure that she must have regretted that act of foolishness, but i dont blame her because that is what Religion brainwashing is capable of doing) Please what has your God done for that girl since she has been in captivate do you know how many Churches, individuals both Muslims and Christians that has prayed for the release of that girl for almost 4 years now? now we hear that she has been married off to the member of the boko haram and that she has even given birth to a baby. That girls life has been completely destroyed and she might never regain freedom again while your God sit some where in a Golden throne and watch. If prayers solves problem you and i know that Nigeria would have been the best country on earth, but look at us today after praying since 1914 till date. Some of you African Christians dont even know the origin of Christianity in Africa (especially sub-sahara Africa) Do you know that people where beheaded, Raped to death, burned alive, Tortured to death, starved to death and so many unspeakable atrocities were committed against black Africans just to enforce this your Christianity down their throat. You might not know all these because as a black man it in us never to read deep or wild or make an independent and investigative researches on anything that was told to us by the white masters, we sheepishly follow without asking questions.

Re: Protests Across America Over Post-Election Uncertainty (In Pictures) by kunkelhanspeter(m): 9:50am On Nov 06, 2020
RealEzee:
but it's not your country naaa, born then here jejeli, u won dey drag seat for person house ni?
The way I want take come no be the same way his people take come why him want stop others
Re: Protests Across America Over Post-Election Uncertainty (In Pictures) by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 10:56am On Nov 06, 2020
ikorodureporta:
Rigged poll

Who ever thought Trump wld go this far??
He ever did better than some past Presidents...but haters just won pull am down
If you never thought he'd go this far, why are you calling the election rigged?
Re: Protests Across America Over Post-Election Uncertainty (In Pictures) by RealEzee(m): 11:23am On Nov 06, 2020
kunkelhanspeter:

The way I want take come no be the same way his people take come why him want stop others
grin Shey na ur country ni? No go Der dey form omonile ooo
Re: Protests Across America Over Post-Election Uncertainty (In Pictures) by Mizfabulous18(f): 11:43am On Nov 06, 2020
Starzo:

y is his God useless?
besides I've never seen u castigate the Muslims but u claim to not believe in religion
what are u exactly?
werey dey disguise na Islamist him be .....cowards hiding
Re: Protests Across America Over Post-Election Uncertainty (In Pictures) by Mizfabulous18(f): 11:46am On Nov 06, 2020
sigiyaya:
I was born in to a christian in the eastern part of Nigeria and i know everything about Christianity and that is why i criticize it. In as much as i know that all religion generally are man made( a design my man to device and control others) But i believe that Christianity is the worst of them all. This is a religion design to mentally enslave you with false hope and propaganda, a religion full of systematic lies and deceit just to brainwash people and call it faith. A religion that make you to believe that your stay on earth is a transit en-route to a place called heaven build with gold and diamond and that everything on earth is vanity making many people (especially Africans) Not to build and develop there part of the world because many has already bought these ideas while the white people who brought you this religion are busy everyday building and rebuilding their own part of the world with the gold and diamond they got from your land. The have given you the mentality to solve your problem through prayers(spiritual warfare) but they solve their own through physical actions and common sense. Recently Americans where physically present in Nigeria to rescue one of their citizens from the hands of terror kidnappers, If it where to been in Nigeria we would have called for prayers and fasting(some clown call daddy GOs and prophet now say it prayer walk) grin grin I am very sure that you know the story of Leah Sharibu the little girl from the Northern part of Nigeria who has been in the hands of boko haram simply because she refused to denounce her faith in Christianity ( I am sure that she must have regretted that act of foolishness, but i dont blame her because that is what Religion brainwashing is capable of doing) Please what has your God done for that girl since she has been in captivate do you know how many Churches, individuals both Muslims and Christians that has prayed for the release of that girl for almost 4 years now? now we hear that she has been married off to the member of the boko haram and that she has even given birth to a baby. That girls life has been completely destroyed and she might never regain freedom again while your God sit some where in a Golden throne and watch. If prayers solves problem you and i know that Nigeria would have been the best country on earth, but look at us today after praying since 1914 till date. Some of you African Christians dont even know the origin of Christianity in Africa (especially sub-sahara Africa) Do you know that people where beheaded, Raped to death, burned alive, Tortured to death, starved to death and so many unspeakable atrocities were committed against black Africans just to enforce this your Christianity down their throat. You might not know all these because as a black man it in us never to read deep or wild or make an independent and investigative researches on anything that was told to us by the white masters, we sheepishly follow without asking questions.

as a black man u should hv also known that the kidnap took place in Niger nd not Nigeria....our intelligent professors nd please nobody was killed to become Christians do ur research well infact drop a link to back ur point ....nd yet when people like u sneeze u say bless me lord
Re: Protests Across America Over Post-Election Uncertainty (In Pictures) by Mizfabulous18(f): 11:47am On Nov 06, 2020
kunkelhanspeter:

he didn't stop everyone try to find out y he stopped ur foolish country Nigeria and not ur neighbor's like Ghana...den u will hv sense
Re: Protests Across America Over Post-Election Uncertainty (In Pictures) by sigiyaya(m): 11:55am On Nov 06, 2020
Mizfabulous18:
as a black man u should hv also known that the kidnap took place in Niger nd not Nigeria....our intelligent professors nd please nobody was killed to become Christians do ur research well infact drop a link to back ur point ....nd yet when people like u sneeze u say bless me lord
grin grin grin You dont know bro. To me your white imaginary JESUS and your Arab Mohammad means absolutely nothing to me because i have outgrown the fear of the unknown pose by these useless religion. For the link bro i will provide some to you and i hope you make out time to read with common sense and not being biased with religious sentiment..

None but yourselves can free your minds bro
Re: Protests Across America Over Post-Election Uncertainty (In Pictures) by sigiyaya(m): 12:00pm On Nov 06, 2020
Mizfabulous18:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christianity_and_colonialism
http://www.scielo.org.za/scielo.php?script=sci_arttext&pid=S1011-76012016000200003
Re: Protests Across America Over Post-Election Uncertainty (In Pictures) by Starzo: 12:04pm On Nov 06, 2020
sigiyaya:

all this long epistle and you didn't answer the simple question
what r u exactly??
Re: Protests Across America Over Post-Election Uncertainty (In Pictures) by Starzo: 12:07pm On Nov 06, 2020
Adakintroy:
Obama had a mania. Only few could have been said to have a global mania.

Beatles, Madona, hulk hogan just to mention few.

Even so Biden has recorded more vote s than Obama. Think about it. Biden has more votes in this election than Obama.

When did Biden enmase so much love and respect from the different ethic demographics, to account for this much vote cast than the beloved Obama.

My own sha is Nigeria hope you are watching, no be the one una go come later de do in America ehh... In America. See America de deal with their own fraud issue. No matter if you agree or not. They are talking about it themselves. So na everywhere wayo de.
I wonder too o
how Biden take get more votes than Obama??
Re: Protests Across America Over Post-Election Uncertainty (In Pictures) by sigiyaya(m): 12:17pm On Nov 06, 2020
Starzo:

all this long epistle and you didn't answer the simple question
what r u exactly??
You hate to read bro and how then can you know about the history of your religion

I am Ifeanyi Odunna and i am affected to no Abrahamic religions.

None but yourselves can free your minds...
Re: Protests Across America Over Post-Election Uncertainty (In Pictures) by ikorodureporta: 1:01pm On Nov 06, 2020
ADAMUdaCOWBOY:

If you never thought he'd go this far, why are you calling the election rigged?

d results says alot about the conduct.
u know that fela song.. Dem-come- get-big-big-numbers
Re: Protests Across America Over Post-Election Uncertainty (In Pictures) by Starzo: 1:28pm On Nov 06, 2020
sigiyaya:
You hate to read bro and how then can you know about the history of your religion

I am Ifeanyi Odunna and i am affected to no Abrahamic religions.

None but yourselves can free your minds...
y do u feel the need to repeat that ibo name Everytime??
na u sabi... at least you agree that the pedophile terrorist prophet Mohammad of the religion of piss is nothing but a mad man
cheers
Re: Protests Across America Over Post-Election Uncertainty (In Pictures) by ofiko123(m): 1:59pm On Nov 06, 2020
crackhaus:
LOL... 2020 is a year one will never forget.

I am telling you..

1 Like

Re: Protests Across America Over Post-Election Uncertainty (In Pictures) by ofiko123(m): 2:00pm On Nov 06, 2020
In the midst of all these I still see President Donald trump coming on tops at the end of the day..
Re: Protests Across America Over Post-Election Uncertainty (In Pictures) by kunkelhanspeter(m): 3:00pm On Nov 06, 2020
RealEzee:
grin Shey na ur country ni? No go Der dey form omonile ooo
They called it the FREE WORLD
Re: Protests Across America Over Post-Election Uncertainty (In Pictures) by sigiyaya(m): 8:42pm On Nov 06, 2020
Starzo:

na u sabi... at least you agree that the pedophile terrorist prophet Mohammad of the religion of piss is nothing but a mad man
cheers
Yes bro Mohammad and Jesus are both mad
Re: Protests Across America Over Post-Election Uncertainty (In Pictures) by sigiyaya(m): 8:58pm On Nov 06, 2020
Starzo:

cheers
I mention my name always so that you dont call me a Fulani man from the Northern Muslim Nigeria grin
Re: Protests Across America Over Post-Election Uncertainty (In Pictures) by RealEzee(m): 2:39am On Nov 07, 2020
kunkelhanspeter:

They called it the FREE WORLD
'called' past tense grin, they no want you to come again grin
Re: Protests Across America Over Post-Election Uncertainty (In Pictures) by kunkelhanspeter(m): 12:55pm On Nov 07, 2020
RealEzee:
'called' past tense grin, they no want you to come again grin
Learn from him

Re: Protests Across America Over Post-Election Uncertainty (In Pictures) by RealEzee(m): 1:43pm On Nov 07, 2020
kunkelhanspeter:

Learn from him

No na grin , u Sha not going anywhere there, better renew ur rent here, nobody is leaving
Re: Protests Across America Over Post-Election Uncertainty (In Pictures) by kunkelhanspeter(m): 2:20pm On Nov 07, 2020
RealEzee:
No na grin , u Sha not going anywhere there, better renew ur rent here, nobody is leaving

God forbid
Am done with this zoo
Re: Protests Across America Over Post-Election Uncertainty (In Pictures) by Greatzeus(m): 5:08pm On Nov 07, 2020
austinvsb:

Dude you are embarrassing our Christian faith. Supporting a hate-monger, white supremacist and all round bigot because of some religious fanaticism are some of the things Jesus preached against. You and others like you have no place in God's kingdom and you better be ready to spend those eternity in hell if you keep going this way.
Don't mind him. As someone who claims to seek the salvation of souls on nairaland, his political stand should be either unknown or neutral. During the protest,what he said on a thread about burning of Tinubu's properties was really disappointing to me. I think he's an ardent Pdp supporter that couldn't help himself.
Nevertheless, please don't you ever declare that someone's going to hell, it's not your place,you are not God, Don't judge.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Kingwa Kamencu Releases Unclad Pictures / COUP UPDATES: Putin Leaves Moscow | Machine Gun Positions Around Moscow / Joe Biden Sticks Out His Hand To Shake Thin Air After A Speech (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.