Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,480 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

Is This Poisonous? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Is This Poisonous? (210 Views)

Notoriously poisonous Puff Adder Snake I Killed Today In The Yard / Is This Snake Poisonous? I Killed It Infront Of My Room / Types Of Snakes And How Poisonous They Are (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is This Poisonous? by Nobody: 10:08pm On Nov 05, 2020
Good day naira landers

This makes it the fourth time I'm killing this spider in my house. I don't live in a bushy area but it jeeps coming? What causes this and please how do I prevent them from coming.

@lalasticlala

Re: Is This Poisonous? by Mood11: 10:22pm On Nov 05, 2020
Maybe you should allow it to bite you, you might be the next spider man tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Is This Poisonous? by Moneybeatz: 10:46pm On Nov 05, 2020
That's a desert spider... Very creepy... Make sure you always flit the apartment and spray every crack... They love staying in cracks...

(1) (Reply)

Governor Matawalle’s Appointee Slumps, Dies During Yerima’s Daughter’s Wedding I / EEDC Fanning The Embers Of Discord In New Phase Of Umuobe Estate Ovom Aba? / I. The Origin Of Humanity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.