Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,938 members, 7,952,778 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:12 AM

Tell Jezebel That God Has Decreed Her End. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Tell Jezebel That God Has Decreed Her End. (2021 Views)

'Spectacular' Discovery Validates Biblical Story Of Queen Jezebel (Photos) / Who Decreed That Christians Must Have White Weddings? / Please Tell Jezebel To Stop Disturbing You And That You Are Tired Of Fornication (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tell Jezebel That God Has Decreed Her End. by MrPresident1: 12:25am On Nov 06, 2020
Jehu is here

1 Kings 16:29-33
29 And in the thirty and eighth year of Asa king of Judah began Ahab the son of Omri to reign over Israel: and Ahab the son of Omri reigned over Israel in Samaria twenty and two years.
30 And Ahab the son of Omri did evil in the sight of the Lord above all that were before him.
31 And it came to pass, as if it had been a light thing for him to walk in the sins of Jeroboam the son of Nebat, that he took to wife Jezebel the daughter of Ethbaal king of the Zidonians, and went and served Baal, and worshipped him.
32 And he reared up an altar for Baal in the house of Baal, which he had built in Samaria.
33 And Ahab made a grove; and Ahab did more to provoke the Lord God of Israel to anger than all the kings of Israel that were before him.

Marriages in the context of daughters of kings in the Bible mean political alliances. Ahab made a socio-economic and political alliance with the King of Zidon, and adopted the ways of the Zidonians. This is symbolically represented as getting married to the daughter of Ethbaal king of the Zidonians. This alliance was against the commandment of God
Re: Tell Jezebel That God Has Decreed Her End. by MrPresident1: 12:28am On Nov 06, 2020
Deuteronomy 7:3-6
3 Neither shalt thou make marriages with them; thy daughter thou shalt not give unto his son, nor his daughter shalt thou take unto thy son.
4 For they will turn away thy son from following me, that they may serve other gods: so will the anger of the LORD be kindled against you, and destroy thee suddenly.
5 But thus shall ye deal with them; ye shall destroy their altars, and break down their images, and cut down their groves, and burn their graven images with fire.
6 For thou art an holy people unto the LORD thy God: the LORD thy God hath chosen thee to be a special people unto himself, above all people that are upon the face of the earth.

1 Kings 11:1-2
1 But king Solomon loved many strange women, together with the daughter of Pharaoh, women of the Moabites, Ammonites, Edomites, Zidonians, and Hittites:
2 Of the nations concerning which the Lord said unto the children of Israel, Ye shall not go in to them, neither shall they come in unto you: for surely they will turn away your heart after their gods: Solomon clave unto these in love.
Re: Tell Jezebel That God Has Decreed Her End. by MrPresident1: 12:30am On Nov 06, 2020
2 Kings 23:13
And the high places that were before Jerusalem, which were on the right hand of the mount of corruption, which Solomon the king of Israel had builded for Ashtoreth the abomination of the Zidonians, and for Chemosh the abomination of the Moabites, and for Milcom the abomination of the children of Ammon, did the king defile.

What this passage is that King Solomon went into alliances with the kings and peoples of Egypt, Moabites, Ammonites, Edomites, Zidonians, and the Hittites, against the express the command of the LORD. This alliances deeply corrupted Israel into idolatry.

This prophecy works on many levels but I will discuss two,
1. the marriage of Ahab to Ethbaal’s daughter, Jezebel. This is the introduction of idolatry, corruption, and evil into the rulership of Israel. The king and queen Jezebel
2. the socio economic and political alliance between Israel and Zidon. This is the introduction of idolatry, corruption, and evil into the ways life of the people of Israel. The intermixing of Jezebel the foreign people, and the ordinary Israelites
Jezebel is the codename for the people of Zidon that Ahab went into alliance with.
Re: Tell Jezebel That God Has Decreed Her End. by MrPresident1: 12:33am On Nov 06, 2020
https://bible.wikia.org/wiki/Ethbaal#cite_note-1
Ethbaal is the translation of the Hebrew word אֶתְבַּעַל (eth-bah'-al), which means "with Baal"

https://www.sheknows.com/baby-names/name/ethbaal/
In Biblical Names the meaning of the name Ethbaal is: Toward the idol, or with Baal.
1 Kings 16:32:33
32 And he reared up an altar for Baal in the house of Baal, which he had built in Samaria.
33 And Ahab made a grove; and Ahab did more to provoke the Lord God of Israel to anger than all the kings of Israel that were before him.

Ahab even had the temerity to reserve an area in Samaria for the worship of baal; Ahab built a grove for baal in Samaria! No other king before Ahab exceeded him in idolatry!
The Zidonians penetrated every level and strata of Israelite society; they corrupted everything right from the throne of King Ahab to the commonest man on the streets. Ahab was sleeping in the same bed with the Zidonians collectively called Jezebel. They were the ones giving him advice on how to rule or govern Israel, they were his top advisers. They were giving evil and godless advice to Ahab, they made oppressive policies to subjugate and destroy the people.

One example of the evil Jezebel was committing can be seen in the devious way she schemed to have Naboth killed.

1 Kings 21:1-16
They filled Samaria and the world with the blood of the innocent.
Re: Tell Jezebel That God Has Decreed Her End. by MrPresident1: 12:35am On Nov 06, 2020
https://bible.wikia.org/wiki/Ethbaal

Ethbaal the king of Tyre, also known as Ithobaal I (or Ithobalus), was the father of the capricious Jezebel and is mentioned in the First Book of Kings as the king of Sidonites

Biography
Ethbaal was born in 915 BC to a man named Ahiram of whom hardly anything is known except for a sarcophagus bearing his name. Ethbaal originally was a priest of Astarte (or Ashtoreth). His being a priest explains why his daughter Jezebel was so zealous in the promotion in Israel of the Phoenician gods. Ethbaal assassinated the king of Tyre named Phelles and took the throne at the age of about 36. Thus he created a new dynasty.

He expanded the kingdom of Tyre to include all of Phoenicia, which included Sidon for which he is known for the Bible.

[1] His behavior in ascending the throne explains why Jezebel dealt with Naboth and his vineyard in the way she did.
[2] Ethbaal also was responsible for the establishment of new colonies such as Botrys (now Batrun) near Byblos, and Auza in Libya.
He is mentioned only once in the Bible and is said to be the father of King Ahab's wife Jezebel. By giving his daughter Jezebel in marriage with King Ahab of Israel, he held close diplomatic contacts with him. Doing so was a way of affirming an alliance between the two nations. This resulted in major Phoenician influence in Samaria and the other Israelite cities.
Re: Tell Jezebel That God Has Decreed Her End. by MrPresident1: 12:36am On Nov 06, 2020
Jezebel did much evil in Israel. She tried to destroy the worship of the true God out of Jerusalem. She killed the prophets of God and the judgment of death was pronounced upon her

1 Kings 18:4
For it was so, when Jezebel cut off the prophets of the Lord, that Obadiah took an hundred prophets, and hid them by fifty in a cave, and fed them with bread and water.)

1 Kings 18:13
Was it not told my lord what I did when Jezebel slew the prophets of the Lord, how I hid an hundred men of the Lord's prophets by fifty in a cave, and fed them with bread and water?

She put her hands on the wrong prophet and received her judgment immediately.
Re: Tell Jezebel That God Has Decreed Her End. by MrPresident1: 12:40am On Nov 06, 2020
1 Kings 21:17-29
17 And the word of the LORD came to Elijah the Tishbite, saying,
18 Arise, go down to meet Ahab king of Israel, which is in Samaria: behold, he is in the vineyard of Naboth, whither he is gone down to possess it.
19 And thou shalt speak unto him, saying, Thus saith the LORD, Hast thou killed, and also taken possession? And thou shalt speak unto him, saying,
Thus saith the LORD, In the place where dogs licked the blood of Naboth shall dogs lick thy blood, even thine.
20 And Ahab said to Elijah, Hast thou found me, O mine enemy? And he answered, I have found thee: because thou hast sold thyself to work evil in the sight of the LORD.
21 Behold, I will bring evil upon thee, and will take away thy posterity, and will cut off from Ahab him that pisseth against the wall, and him that is shut up and left in Israel,
22 And will make thine house like the house of Jeroboam the son of Nebat, and like the house of Baasha the son of Ahijah, for the provocation wherewith thou hast provoked me to anger, and made Israel to sin.

23 And of Jezebel also spake the LORD, saying, The dogs shall eat Jezebel by the wall of Jezreel.
24 Him that dieth of Ahab in the city the dogs shall eat; and him that dieth in the field shall the fowls of the air eat.
25 But there was none like unto Ahab, which did sell himself to work wickedness in the sight of the LORD, whom Jezebel his wife stirred up.
26 And he did very abominably in following idols, according to all things as did the Amorites, whom the LORD cast out before the children of Israel.
27 And it came to pass, when Ahab heard those words, that he rent his clothes, and put sackcloth upon his flesh, and fasted, and lay in sackcloth, and went softly.
28 And the word of the LORD came to Elijah the Tishbite, saying,
29 Seest thou how Ahab humbleth himself before me? because he humbleth himself before me, I will not bring the evil in his days: but in his son's days will I bring the evil upon his house.
Re: Tell Jezebel That God Has Decreed Her End. by MrPresident1: 12:43am On Nov 06, 2020
1 Kings 21:23-24
23 And of Jezebel also spake the LORD, saying, The dogs shall eat Jezebel by the wall of Jezreel.
24 Him that dieth of Ahab in the city the dogs shall eat; and him that dieth in the field shall the fowls of the air eat.

Dogs ate Jezebel.
Dog in the Bible means evil doers, and whores. Dogs ate Jezebel means that they imbibed her spirit into themselves. The dogs have kept her spirit alive in them unto this day, so much so that Jesus warned the church in Thyatira about her negative and evil influences Revelation 2:20-23

2 Kings 9:35-37
35 And they went to bury her: but they found no more of her than the skull, and the feet, and the palms of her hands.
36 Wherefore they came again, and told him. And he said, This is the word of the LORD, which he spake by his servant Elijah the Tishbite, saying, In the portion of Jezreel shall dogs eat the flesh of Jezebel:
37 And the carcase of Jezebel shall be as dung upon the face of the field in the portion of Jezreel; so that they shall not say, This is Jezebel.

They left her palms, skull and feet.
Re: Tell Jezebel That God Has Decreed Her End. by MrPresident1: 12:49am On Nov 06, 2020
Her skull
Psalms 141:4
Incline not my heart to any evil thing, to practise wicked works with men that work iniquity: and let me not eat of their dainties.

Which houses and protects her brain, the seat of her reasoning, thoughts and emotions. A mind that continually devises evil. Her heart is inclined to evil perpetually

Her palms

Psalms 28:4
Give them according to their deeds, and according to the wickedness of their endeavours: give them after the work of their hands; render to them their desert.

This represent the work of her hands, her deeds, her evil works in which she continues till today

Her Feet
Proverbs 1:16
For their feet run to evil, and make haste to shed blood.

Feet that run to evil, that make haste to shed blood. Her feet with which she still works around the earth seeking whom to corrupt.

Her work has continued via dogs that have imbibed her spirit
Re: Tell Jezebel That God Has Decreed Her End. by MrPresident1: 12:52am On Nov 06, 2020
Jesus calls her out in Revelation

Revelation 2:19-21
19 I know thy works, and charity, and service, and faith, and thy patience, and thy works; and the last to be more than the first.
20 Notwithstanding I have a few things against thee, because thou sufferest that woman Jezebel, which calleth herself a prophetess, to teach and to seduce my servants to commit fornication, and to eat things sacrificed unto idols.
21 And I gave her space to repent of her fornication; and she repented not.
Re: Tell Jezebel That God Has Decreed Her End. by MrPresident1: 12:55am On Nov 06, 2020
2 Kings 9:30-34
30 And when Jehu was come to Jezreel, Jezebel heard of it; and she painted her face, and tired her head, and looked out at a window.
31 And as Jehu entered in at the gate, she said, Had Zimri peace, who slew his master?
32 And he lifted up his face to the window, and said, Who is on my side? who? And there looked out to him two or three eunuchs.
33 And he said, Throw her down. So they threw her down: and some of her blood was sprinkled on the wall, and on the horses: and he trode her under foot.
34 And when he was come in, he did eat and drink, and said, Go, see now this cursed woman, and bury her: for she is a king's daughter.

Nations of the world have made a socio-economic and political alliance with Jezebel and her dogs. There will be no peace or bliss or ease in the world until Jezebel is destroyed.

Tell her that Jehu is here!

1 Like

Re: Tell Jezebel That God Has Decreed Her End. by MrPresident1: 8:30pm On Nov 06, 2020
She has corrupted the world with her sorcery, your judgment has come, you and your dogs are going to hell.

Psalms 9:17
The wicked shall be turned into hell, and all the nations that forget God.
Re: Tell Jezebel That God Has Decreed Her End. by MrPresident1: 8:07am On Nov 08, 2020
Lalasticlala and other moderators, take this to frontpage grin
Re: Tell Jezebel That God Has Decreed Her End. by Nephilim: 8:13am On Nov 08, 2020
MrPresident1:
Lalasticlala and other moderators, take this to frontpage grin
Frontpage kor, backstage ni... How can such ill written letters based on gross sentiment be taken to Frontpage.. Nonsense. America is not the jezebel, look more deeper.

1 Like

Re: Tell Jezebel That God Has Decreed Her End. by Redoil: 8:16am On Nov 08, 2020
peace as in which kind

God Almighty said I brings you peace and my peace I bring you

so what sayest thou

the world didn't started and will not end with America
Re: Tell Jezebel That God Has Decreed Her End. by jmoore(m): 8:16am On Nov 08, 2020
Pastors high on drugs.
Drugs + Religion is a bad combination.
Re: Tell Jezebel That God Has Decreed Her End. by MrPresident1: 1:54pm On Nov 08, 2020
2 Thessalonians 2:9-11
9 Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,
10 And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.
11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:

Redoil, Nephilim and Jmoore, this passage is talking to you
Re: Tell Jezebel That God Has Decreed Her End. by jmoore(m): 2:05pm On Nov 08, 2020
MrPresident1:
2 Thessalonians 2:9-11
9 Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,
10 And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.
11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:

Redoil, Nephilim and Jmoore, this passage is talking to you

Obviously the liars are those saying Trump is the chosen one. But he just lost, which shows folks like you are lying with the name of God.

God has disgraced you....
Re: Tell Jezebel That God Has Decreed Her End. by MrPresident1: 4:51pm On Nov 08, 2020
jmoore:

Obviously the liars are those saying Trump is the chosen one. But he just lost, which shows folks like you are lying with the name of God.

God has disgraced you....

Has he lost or you cannot reason? Is it over yet?

senseless
Re: Tell Jezebel That God Has Decreed Her End. by LordReed(m): 6:59pm On Nov 08, 2020
MrPresident1:

Has he lost or you cannot reason? Is it over yet?

senseless

Waiting for a miracle from the courts? LMFAO!
Re: Tell Jezebel That God Has Decreed Her End. by MrPresident1: 9:32pm On Nov 08, 2020
LordReed:

Waiting for a miracle from the courts? LMFAO!

Donald Trump's TRUMP will leave you deafened and dumbfounded, then Jesus will come and you will receive your reward LMFAO!
Re: Tell Jezebel That God Has Decreed Her End. by LordReed(m): 10:02pm On Nov 08, 2020
MrPresident1:

Donald Trump's TRUMP will leave you deafened and dumbfounded, then Jesus will come and you will receive your reward LMFAO!

[img]https://media1./images/21425caca1b415c861cdb2eac66d05d4/tenor.gif?itemid=14376020[/img]
Re: Tell Jezebel That God Has Decreed Her End. by MrPresident1: 11:57pm On Nov 12, 2020
Job 18:12
His strength shall be hungerbitten, and destruction shall be ready at his side.
Re: Tell Jezebel That God Has Decreed Her End. by MrPresident1: 8:38am On Nov 15, 2020
Read
Re: Tell Jezebel That God Has Decreed Her End. by MrPresident1: 10:02pm On Nov 15, 2020
Proverbs 4:18-19
But the path of the just is as the shining light, that shineth more and more unto the perfect day.
19 The way of the wicked is as darkness: they know not at what they stumble.
Re: Tell Jezebel That God Has Decreed Her End. by MrPresident1: 8:58am On Nov 16, 2020
1 Kings 21:23
And of Jezebel also spake the Lord, saying, The dogs shall eat Jezebel by the wall of Jezreel.
Re: Tell Jezebel That God Has Decreed Her End. by gobuchinny: 12:20am On Nov 19, 2020
So you are still at this rubbish you this reprobate. You open and abandon threads like thief. The asteroid thread, the trump is your messiah theead.

Are you not ashamed thou false prophet. Soon you be silenced for good. You whose god is his fat belly.

So did your messiah win? Abi his d president of your village? False reprobate
Re: Tell Jezebel That God Has Decreed Her End. by MrPresident1: 7:59am On Nov 23, 2020
gobuchinny:
So you are still at this rubbish you this reprobate. You open and abandon threads like thief. The asteroid thread, the trump is your messiah theead.

Are you not ashamed thou false prophet. Soon you be silenced for good. You whose god is his fat belly.

So did your messiah win? Abi his d president of your village? False reprobate

I will sound you, olodo.

0 upon 100
Re: Tell Jezebel That God Has Decreed Her End. by iTroll: 8:23am On Nov 23, 2020
grin
Re: Tell Jezebel That God Has Decreed Her End. by MrPresident1: 9:18pm On Dec 05, 2020
2 Kings 9:7
And thou shalt smite the house of Ahab thy master, that I may avenge the blood of my servants the prophets, and the blood of all the servants of the LORD, at the hand of Jezebel.
Re: Tell Jezebel That God Has Decreed Her End. by MrPresident1: 8:31am On Dec 10, 2020
1 Samuel 5:4
And when they arose early on the morrow morning, behold, Dagon was fallen upon his face to the ground before the ark of the LORD; and the head of Dagon and both the palms of his hands were cut off upon the threshold; only the stump of Dagon was left to him.

the head of Dagon; his ideology and his thoughts, and the palms of Dagon; the works of his hands, fell and were cut off. The ideology of the LORD prevailed over Dagon
Re: Tell Jezebel That God Has Decreed Her End. by LordReed(m): 9:18am On Dec 10, 2020
States have certified their election results, cementing Joe Biden's win. Still wait for a miracle from the SCOTUS? LMFAO!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Word ["amen"] / Do Any Atheists Argue That Atheism Is Science? / Abuzola Declares Himself A Paedophile

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.