Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,203 members, 7,953,750 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:16 AM

Tell Jezebel That God Has Decreed Her End. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Tell Jezebel That God Has Decreed Her End. (2022 Views)

'Spectacular' Discovery Validates Biblical Story Of Queen Jezebel (Photos) / Who Decreed That Christians Must Have White Weddings? / Please Tell Jezebel To Stop Disturbing You And That You Are Tired Of Fornication (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tell Jezebel That God Has Decreed Her End. by MrPresident1: 2:37pm On Dec 16, 2020
Tell Jezebel to quit the hide and seek and come out openly. God has decreed her end

2 Thessalonians 2:8
And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming:
Re: Tell Jezebel That God Has Decreed Her End. by MrPresident1: 5:19pm On Dec 16, 2020
Obadiah 3-4
The pride of thine heart hath deceived thee, thou that dwellest in the clefts of the rock, whose habitation is high; that saith in his heart, Who shall bring me down to the ground?
4 Though thou exalt thyself as the eagle, and though thou set thy nest among the stars, thence will I bring thee down, saith the LORD.
Re: Tell Jezebel That God Has Decreed Her End. by MrPresident1: 8:39am On Dec 17, 2020
Isaiah 47:1-3
Come down, and sit in the dust, O virgin daughter of Babylon, sit on the ground: there is no throne, O daughter of the Chaldeans: for thou shalt no more be called tender and delicate.
2 Take the millstones, and grind meal: uncover thy locks, make bare the leg, uncover the thigh, pass over the rivers.
3 Thy unclothedness shall be uncovered, yea, thy shame shall be seen: I will take vengeance, and I will not meet thee as a man.

Reveal yourself, bastion of wickedness, show yourself and stop the hide and seek. Come out in the open, we all want to see the eyes of the thief, the killer, and the destroyer. You are going go to hell, forever!

2 Thessalonians 2:8
And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming:
Re: Tell Jezebel That God Has Decreed Her End. by MrPresident1: 11:43pm On Dec 17, 2020
Isaiah 47:5-6
Sit thou silent, and get thee into darkness, O daughter of the Chaldeans: for thou shalt no more be called, The lady of kingdoms.
6 I was wroth with my people, I have polluted mine inheritance, and given them into thine hand: thou didst shew them no mercy; upon the ancient hast thou very heavily laid thy yoke.
Re: Tell Jezebel That God Has Decreed Her End. by MrPresident1: 5:01pm On Dec 18, 2020
Isaiah 47:7-9
7 And thou saidst, I shall be a lady for ever: so that thou didst not lay these things to thy heart, neither didst remember the latter end of it.
8 Therefore hear now this, thou that art given to pleasures, that dwellest carelessly, that sayest in thine heart, I am, and none else beside me; I shall not sit as a widow, neither shall I know the loss of children:
9 But these two things shall come to thee in a moment in one day, the loss of children, and widowhood: they shall come upon thee in their perfection for the multitude of thy sorceries, and for the great abundance of thine enchantments.
Re: Tell Jezebel That God Has Decreed Her End. by MrPresident1: 11:48pm On Dec 18, 2020
Isaiah 47:10
For thou hast trusted in thy wickedness: thou hast said, None seeth me. Thy wisdom and thy knowledge, it hath perverted thee; and thou hast said in thine heart, I am, and none else beside me.
Re: Tell Jezebel That God Has Decreed Her End. by MrPresident1: 11:09am On Dec 19, 2020
Isaiah 47:11
Therefore shall evil come upon thee; thou shalt not know from whence it riseth: and mischief shall fall upon thee; thou shalt not be able to put it off: and desolation shall come upon thee suddenly, which thou shalt not know.
Re: Tell Jezebel That God Has Decreed Her End. by MrPresident1: 8:58am On Jan 17, 2021
No matter how long it takes, Jezebel must kiss the dust.

The WORD of God has gone out and it will be fulfilled
Re: Tell Jezebel That God Has Decreed Her End. by MrPresident1: 12:08am On Jan 18, 2021
Jezebel your time is up.

God has had enough of your wickedness
Re: Tell Jezebel That God Has Decreed Her End. by MrPresident1: 8:16am On Jan 24, 2021
Jezebel is down and out. The only thing that remains with her and her dogs is just mere bluster, the blowing of hot air. Jezebel and her dogs have been cast off from heaven and the heavens.

All that remains for these evil pestilential parasites is judgment which God himself will do shortly.

Meanwhile, for the people that she has deceived and who have refused to give up on her and follow God, she will come after you with vehemence. She has no power whatsoever over righteous people who are in God

Revelation 12:12
Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time.

Michael the Archangel is now in full command
Re: Tell Jezebel That God Has Decreed Her End. by MrPresident1: 9:15am On Jan 24, 2021
The temple of Nimrod has become the house of vultures

Isaiah 34:15
There shall the great owl make her nest, and lay, and hatch, and gather under her shadow: there shall the vultures also be gathered, every one with her mate.

It is now the house of the dead. Carrion is there, of kings and of pawns, plenty.
Re: Tell Jezebel That God Has Decreed Her End. by MrPresident1: 1:51pm On Jan 24, 2021
Ezekiel 22:2
Now, thou son of man, wilt thou judge, wilt thou judge the bloody city? yea, thou shalt shew her all her abominations.
Re: Tell Jezebel That God Has Decreed Her End. by MrPresident1: 11:01pm On Jan 24, 2021
Ezekiel 7:23
Make a chain: for the land is full of bloody crimes, and the city is full of violence.
Re: Tell Jezebel That God Has Decreed Her End. by MrPresident1: 10:01pm On Jan 25, 2021
Jeremiah 51:36-37

36 Therefore thus saith the LORD; Behold, I will plead thy cause, and take vengeance for thee; and I will dry up her sea, and make her springs dry.

37 And Babylon shall become heaps, a dwellingplace for dragons, an astonishment, and an hissing, without an inhabitant.
Re: Tell Jezebel That God Has Decreed Her End. by MrPresident1: 5:31pm On Jan 28, 2021
Romans 1:26-27
26 For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:
27 And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.
Re: Tell Jezebel That God Has Decreed Her End. by MrPresident1: 11:01pm On Jan 30, 2021
Revelation 18:2
And he cried mightily with a strong voice, saying, Babylon the great is fallen, is fallen, and is become the habitation of devils, and the hold of every foul spirit, and a cage of every unclean and hateful bird.
Re: Tell Jezebel That God Has Decreed Her End. by MrPresident1: 5:27pm On Feb 03, 2021
Romans 1:21
Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened.
Re: Tell Jezebel That God Has Decreed Her End. by MrPresident1: 9:28pm On Feb 05, 2021
Jeremiah 51:6
Flee out of the midst of Babylon, and deliver every man his soul: be not cut off in her iniquity; for this [is] the time of the LORD'S vengeance; he will render unto her a recompence.

Purge yourself of her influences and try to be a righteous person, righteousness simply means doing the right things
Re: Tell Jezebel That God Has Decreed Her End. by MrPresident1: 1:34pm On Feb 07, 2021
2 Kings 9:37
And the carcase of Jezebel shall be as dung upon the face of the field in the portion of Jezreel; so that they shall not say, This is Jezebel.

Deuteronomy 28:26
And thy carcase shall be meat unto all fowls of the air, and unto the beasts of the earth, and no man shall fray them away.

Human carcase
Re: Tell Jezebel That God Has Decreed Her End. by MrPresident1: 10:51pm On Feb 08, 2021
Job 30:4-6
4 Who cut up mallows by the bushes, and juniper roots for their meat.
5 They were driven forth from among men, (they cried after them as after a thief; )
6 To dwell in the clifts of the valleys, in caves of the earth, and in the rocks.

children of fools, children of base men, viler than the earth

Daniel 4:17
This matter is by the decree of the watchers, and the demand by the word of the holy ones: to the intent that the living may know that the most High ruleth in the kingdom of men, and giveth it to whomsoever he will, and setteth up over it the basest of men.

The watchers allowed the children of base men to taste leadership for only 500years, see what they have turned into, a complete wreck! You and all your dogs are going to hell

Psalms 9:17
The wicked shall be turned into hell, and all the nations that forget God.
Re: Tell Jezebel That God Has Decreed Her End. by MrPresident1: 9:37pm On Feb 10, 2021
2 Kings 9:7
And thou shalt smite the house of Ahab thy master, that I may avenge the blood of my servants the prophets, and the blood of all the servants of the LORD, at the hand of Jezebel.

Jezebel, Jehu is here grin

Isaiah 34:5
For my sword shall be bathed in heaven: behold, it shall come down upon Idumea, and upon the people of my curse, to judgment.
Re: Tell Jezebel That God Has Decreed Her End. by MrPresident1: 9:01pm On Feb 15, 2021
read
Re: Tell Jezebel That God Has Decreed Her End. by MrPresident1: 1:06pm On Feb 24, 2021
MrPresident1:
2 Thessalonians 2:7
For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way.

Preceding this verse, we see Apostle Paul telling us what will come to pass before the coming of Jesus. Paul says there shall be a falling away first, and the revelation of the man of perdition who opposes and exalts himself above all that is called God or that is worshiped and then does the ultimate of sitting in the temple of God showing himself as God

The United States of America has fulfilled these prophecies.

1. America fell away from God when she declared herself a rainbow love nation. When she legalized homosexuality in all her 50 states
2. America built a fake and satanic temple in Jerusalem and them proudly placed her embassy right inside that temple, people come to pray in this temple. This is America exalting herself above all that is called God or that is worshiped

Apostle Paul tell us that when we see these signs, we should know, that the mystery of iniquity is already at work and the one restraining his lawlessness will continue to do so until he is taken out of the way.

Now, with the benefit of hindsight, we know that the one letting, the one restraining the son of perdition from exercising his full potential for evil and wickedness was ex President Donald John Trump of America who was deposed by the coronavirus.

As soon as Donald Trump was deposed, we immediately saw the revelation of the Wicked

Right on the very first day of his inauguration, President Joe Biden, signed an executive order to promote homosexuality and LGBTQ in America. Then he followed up with a worldwide foreign policy memo authorizing America to be in the forefront of promoting the abomination of same sex marriage and LGBTQ in the world. Countries like Nigeria that have laws against LGBTQ are to be sanctioned under this evil policy

1. Local/National
Biden calls for LGBT+ protections in executive order
LGBT+ advocates celebrated the move as a step towards a more tolerant and equal society
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/joe-biden-lgbt-executive-order-b1791152.html

On his first day in office, President Joe Biden issued a sweeping executive order making clear that gay and transgender people are protected against discrimination in the workplace, schools, health care, and other realms of American life.

The executive order outlines a broad interpretation of last year's landmark Supreme Court ruling that gay and transgender employees are covered by Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, which prohibits discrimination "because of sex."

2. Global/International
Biden signs foreign policy memo putting U.S. at 'forefront' of global LGBTQ rights
The president called on embassies and agencies “to lead by the power of our example.”
https://www.nbcnews.com/feature/nbc-out/biden-signs-foreign-policy-memo-putting-u-s-forefront-global-n1256848

President Joe Biden has issued a historic memorandum committing the United States to promoting LGBTQ rights on the international stage.
Released to the public Thursday evening, the Memorandum on Advancing the Human Rights of Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, Queer, and Intersex Persons Around the World directs American agencies operating abroad “to ensure that United States diplomacy and foreign assistance promote and protect the human rights of LGBTQI+ persons.”
Re: Tell Jezebel That God Has Decreed Her End. by MrPresident1: 11:08pm On Feb 24, 2021
Psalms 1:3
And he shall be like a tree planted by the rivers of water, that bringeth forth his fruit in his season; his leaf also shall not wither; and whatsoever he doeth shall prosper.
Re: Tell Jezebel That God Has Decreed Her End. by MrPresident1: 10:50pm On Mar 06, 2021
Psalms 6:8-10
Depart from me, all ye workers of iniquity; for the LORD hath heard the voice of my weeping.
9 The LORD hath heard my supplication; the LORD will receive my prayer.
10 Let all mine enemies be ashamed and sore vexed: let them return and be ashamed suddenly.
Re: Tell Jezebel That God Has Decreed Her End. by MrPresident1: 10:24am On Apr 15, 2021
Psalms 148:7-14
7 Praise the LORD from the earth, ye dragons, and all deeps:
8 Fire, and hail; snow, and vapour; stormy wind fulfilling his word:
9 Mountains, and all hills; fruitful trees, and all cedars:
10 Beasts, and all cattle; creeping things, and flying fowl:
11 Kings of the earth, and all people; princes, and all judges of the earth:
12 Both young men, and maidens; old men, and children:
13 Let them praise the name of the LORD: for his name alone is excellent; his glory is above the earth and heaven.
14 He also exalteth the horn of his people, the praise of all his saints; even of the children of Israel, a people near unto him. Praise ye the LORD.
Re: Tell Jezebel That God Has Decreed Her End. by MrPresident1: 12:46pm On Apr 08, 2023
grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Creationism Takes A Huge Hit / Is This Guy 4 Real / Women In Ministry - N T Wright

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.