Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,238 members, 7,811,666 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:54 PM

Vernon Kay Dead – Friends Mourn The Death Of Vernon - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Vernon Kay Dead – Friends Mourn The Death Of Vernon (756 Views)

See What I observed After The Death Of My Father / Why Do People Do This After The Death Of Their Parents? / Friends Mourn As 26-year-old Lady Dies Months After Her Wedding. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Vernon Kay Dead – Friends Mourn The Death Of Vernon by AdebayoUK25: 12:35am On Nov 06, 2020
Vernon Kay Dead – Vernon Kay Death – Cause Of Death – Obituary : Back in 2008, there was rumour that TV presenter, Vernon Kay has died. The 46-year-old made announcement, assuring everyone that he was alive and well.

Today, November 5th, 2020, social media is erupted with tributes and condolences on the passing of Kay, who has reportedly died.

Vernon Kay has passed away. RIP u will live on forever. Cant believe it. I wanna run to u. Really cant believe this. @ pic.twitter.com/zVOadb6OMY

— tyler (@lufctw) November 5, 2020

At this time, there is no family statement on the death of Vernon neither was any cause of death has been made public. We will update this page with more details as we receive them.
Re: Vernon Kay Dead – Friends Mourn The Death Of Vernon by fati2001(m): 9:40am On Nov 06, 2020
he's still alive.

(1) (Reply)

Just because Of #5million I Did Dis To My Lovely Wife, Pls Forgive Me.. / Happy Birthday To Me(photo) / Lady New Temant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.