Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,225 members, 7,825,865 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

Lady New Temant - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lady New Temant (778 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady New Temant by akpunda86: 9:17am On Nov 18, 2021
My wife opposed to a new Tenant I wanted to put in my house.The flat is just a room and palor so this lady came I told her price said ok loves the compound.paid higher than I anticipated .Not married never saw her backside till she was going ,the back can sink a boat d swag much...Even bf my wife came I knew a big temptation entering my compound .
My wife said No I should balance her dat she not staying I pleaded with her said No .

Well iv told her the lady is staying .we NVR agreed on gender infact hard seeing her cos have her own stairs me mine.
I'm scared wat MIT happen.infact as soon as she transferred d money my bank took their loan even if I look 4 a new tenant I cant balance her immediately
Re: Lady New Temant by Ulunne777(f): 9:24am On Nov 18, 2021
Is this English construction on purpose? What's this nonsense headache you want to give us this morning?

Bia Op,Kpachara anya !

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady New Temant by house10s: 9:32am On Nov 18, 2021
Ulunne777:
Is this English construction on purpose? What's this nonsense headache you want to give us this morning?

Bia Op,Kpachara anya !

how old are u wats ur fucking problem.
must every write up be a clean English.
dont b stupid if u cant comment, read n move on
Re: Lady New Temant by house10s: 9:33am On Nov 18, 2021
akpunda86:
My wife opposed to a new Tenant I wanted to put in my house.The flat is just a room and palor so this lady came I told her price said ok loves the compound.paid higher than I anticipated .Not married never saw her backside till she was going ,the back can sink a boat d swag much...Even bf my wife came I knew a big temptation entering my compound .
My wife said No I should balance her dat she not staying I pleaded with her said No .

Well iv told her the lady is staying .we NVR agreed on gender infact hard seeing her cos have her own stairs me mine.
I'm scared wat MIT happen.infact as soon as she transferred d money my bank took their loan even if I look 4 a new tenant I cant balance her immediately
which area is the apartment n is it prepaid.

ur wife no trust u
Re: Lady New Temant by donbachi(m): 9:37am On Nov 18, 2021
I see she and ur wife been pregnant same time.

2 Likes

Re: Lady New Temant by Nemesis0147(m): 4:24pm On Nov 18, 2021
Refund her before your wife start frustrating that innocent lady because of her insecurity.
Re: Lady New Temant by Mkelv0106(m): 8:25pm On Nov 18, 2021
D way you take describe that kele yansh, show say, if given a chance by d kele, you go knack her... Ur wife knows what you're capable of Mr. Banky W, naim make she want make you give d babe race, b4 yawa gas.
Re: Lady New Temant by Vision101(m): 12:05am On Nov 19, 2021
Do you want tenant or trouble? Choose one.
Re: Lady New Temant by Richy4(m): 4:35am On Nov 19, 2021
smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley cheesy
Your wife is a very wise woman grin grin grin...You have noticed her back within 10mins, You have seen her swag already....
The next thing will be for her to stay for free next year that you don't mind...that she's like a family to you.... Some of us knows where it's all leading to grin
Re: Lady New Temant by Truvelisback(m): 1:06pm On Nov 19, 2021
akpunda86:

So, ur wife is now dictating for u! U have to beg her! Who owns the house? Ur wife or u?

(1) (Reply)

"I Hate Newlywed Ladies" - Nigerian Woman Says / A Nairalander Just Described My Upbringing To My Surprise / Charles And Camila's 'Lovechild' Says He'll Bring Legal Action To Prove Heritage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.