Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,164 members, 7,811,371 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:25 AM

Lady Of The Pack (18+) - Literature (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Lady Of The Pack (18+) (21520 Views)

Covid-19 Business Survival Pack / Complete Marketing Pack To Boost Your Business / The Lady Of Value. A Story By Omojuwura (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Of The Pack (18+) by kweensheba: 12:53pm On Aug 27, 2022
By few minutes after seven, I was still waiting for her. I stood up to greet her as soon as she stepped inside the room. 'Good morning, madam,' I greeted. 'Good morning, Queen. You are looking good. I like your outfit. That's the spirit.' I grinned coyly.

'Thank you, ma. Your dressing is super, too.' She seemed gladdened. Indeed, her dressing, though 'iro' and 'buba', looked good on her. 'Lara!' she called out.

Lara instantly answered from her room and soon came up. Madam Rose handed her bag to her and turned to face me.

'Alright, let's go.' I keenly followed them downstairs and outside to the waiting car. Mr. Kasali had washed the jeep and it looked sparkling. Once again, I sat beside madam in the jeep.

In less than fifteen seconds we got to the front of the hotel. In the absence of Lara, I assisted madam with her bag. I could see the hotel edifice clearly now. In its nice-looking and fine view, it looked attractive from the outside. We got inside it and went to the lobby. I could also see the members of staff enthusiastically greeting Madam Rose. The interior was very attractive. Madam Rose must have spent quite a lot to put that building in place. By the lobby was a corridor to the right. We followed it to the last door by the right. Madam took her bag from me, gently opened it and brought a bunch of keys out. She went through the keys and finally decided on the one to open the door. She stepped inside the cool room. Her portrait was on the wall and a small Nigerian flag was on her desk. This was Madam Rose's office. She motioned me to a seat while she went to sit behind the desk. She gingerly opened her handbag again and brought out her cell phone.

Then, she put her eye glasses on, scrolled through the saved numbers on the phone and called a number. 'Hello,' she said into the mouth piece and paused briefly.

'Yeah, good morning. Are you in the office? Come over to my office.'

She cut the call connection and put the phone on her big desk. 'I've just called the Customer Relation Manager that you will be working directly with. Don't forget: you are my eyes and ears in this place. You must always brief me about things that are going on.' 'Yes, ma,' I answered.

The door gently opened and a lady stepped in. 'Good morning, madam,' she greeted. 'Good morning, Barbara. Sit down.'
Re: Lady Of The Pack (18+) by Awesome05: 6:16am On Aug 29, 2022
Nice work.
Re: Lady Of The Pack (18+) by kweensheba: 7:45pm On Sep 01, 2022
She cut the call connection and put the phone on her big desk. 'I've just called the Customer Relation Manager that you will be working directly with. Don't forget: you are my eyes and ears in this place. You must always brief me about things that are going on.' 'Yes, ma,' I answered. The door gently opened and a lady stepped in. 'Good morning, madam,' she greeted. 'Good morning, Barbara. Sit down.' 'Thank you, ma'am.' Barbara sat down and regarded me briefly. 'Yes, Barbara,' madam said. 'This is Miss Queen Alade, the lady I told you will be your assistant as Deputy Customer Relation Manager. Queen, meet Barbara Ogbeha, the Customer Relation Manager. The two of you will be working together. I want maximum cooperation and high productivity.' I nodded in affirmation. 'Hello, Queen,' Barbara said. 'Good morning, madam,' I replied. 'Yes,' Madam Rose went on, turning to Barbara. 'You will show Queen her office. You will also put her through our operations here. Explain everything to her.' Madam Rose extended her right hand to me for a hand shake. 'Thank you, ma'am,' I said. 'You will get your letter of employment later today.' Again, I nodded in affirmation. 'Thank you, ma. I’m grateful.' Barbara and I stood up and left the office. Down the corridor, about three rooms from Madam Rose's office, was Barbara's own.

Her office was small but cool, neat and well-arranged. 'Sit down,' she said. 'Thank you, Miss. Ogbeha.' 'Hey, just Barbara is okay,' he protested. I grinned. 'Okay, Barbara. Thank you.' She stared at me briefly and studied me. I studied her too. She couldn't be less than thirty-four. Almost the same height with me, but she was a bit plump and busty. She looked pretty and confident. She certainly looked like a lady who was not a push-over. 'I've seen your curriculum vitae, and I'm impressed,’ she said. ‘Having a Second Class Upper in Food Technology is no joke.

But this is a complete different terrain. This place is not about being academic. It's about smartness and astuteness. Baby, you are in Lagos now, and you've got to be smart. Some guys will want to take you for a ride, and some ladies too. But that’s if you allow them.’

She paused to gauge my attentiveness. I was all ears. ‘In hotel Customer Relation, you meet all sorts of characters. You’ll meet the educated, the illiterate, the successful business people, and those ones that that are still struggling.’

I could see that I was in for a pep lecture. I waited. ‘You’ll meet honest ones and those ones that are unscrupulous and fraudulent. Hey, you must always be on your guard. People always want to take advantage of weak or soft ones.’

I nodded in agreement. ‘Queen, I don’t just want to be your boss or colleague. I want to be your friend. Do you accept my offer?’ I grinned. ‘Sure. It’s better we’re friends than we’re rivals.’ She nodded in affirmation and grinned too.

‘Good. That will make this our job much easier. This hotel will be gently opened to the public and business after its commissioning on Wednesday. Now, let me tell you how the place will operate.’ I nodded. ‘Okay, Barbara.’
Re: Lady Of The Pack (18+) by Awesome05: 1:06pm On Sep 03, 2022
Nice update.
Re: Lady Of The Pack (18+) by kweensheba: 5:37pm On Sep 06, 2022
She nodded in affirmation and grinned too. ‘Good. That will make this our job much easier. This hotel will be gently opened to the public and business after its commissioning on Wednesday. Now, let me tell you how the place will operate.’

I nodded. ‘Okay, Barbara.’ She told me how she had and Madam Rose had mapped out how to make things work. I listened to her carefully. I must say Barbara was brilliant.

She combined beauty with brain and it was not difficult to see why Madam Rose had picked her for the job. I definitely had a lot to learn from her, but I would learn fast. After the talks, she took me round the hotel. From the offices, we went to the lobby, the club, the restaurant and the rooms.

We also went to the kitchen and the store house. As expected, the staffers would all start work on Wednesday. She also took me to the special rooms upstairs regarded as suites. I was impressed with everything. Madam Rose had done well. Within such a short time, Barbara and I were chatting as if we had been friends for years.

After taking me round the hotel complex, I was shown (last, but not the least) the small office I would be using. It was the next room to hers, except that it was smaller and had only a chair for visitor. It was cozy, sort of, and i liked the place as it was. She sat on the visitor's seat while I sat on my leather, swivel chair. 'It means you can only receive a visitor at a time,' Barbara said and grinned. Later, towards evening, I decided to call Dave. 'Hello, Dave,' I said. 'You did not even call to ask after me or about my trip.' 'What trip?' he asked, almost in a snappy tone. 'My trip to Lagos, of course.' 'Wait a minute. Are you saying you left Benin, despite asking you not to do so?' I breathed in deeply. 'Dave, since yesterday evening, I've been in Lagos.' 'So, you decided to please yourself, right?' 'It's not about pleasing myself,' I told him. 'It's about doing something that is very right.' There was no response from him again. Seconds later he disconnected the line. I sighed in exasperation. Going by the sign he had been giving me in the last few weeks, he was most likely fed up with the relationship. We did not do much at the hotel the next day other than to prepare for the commissioning.

On Wednesday, by nine in the morning, guests had started arriving for the occasion which was billed to commence by ten o'clock. The Chairman of the occasion, a serving female senator, was there. There were short speeches and the place was declared open. Work started in earnest.

My work was not just to sit in the office. I had to always go round and see that things were working the ways they should. I soon got to understand the pattern of patronage from customers. There was usually a lull in Customer Relation in the morning till late afternoon. Apart from taking care of the needs of lodgers, much was not done in the morning time.

But by early evening, Customer Relation boomed. The bar was usually filled to capacity by seven-thirty p.m., till it closed at ten o'clock. Barbara would stay late before she would leave for her. It was a good thing that she lived at Ojodu, not far away.

1 Like

Re: Lady Of The Pack (18+) by Damibiz(m): 10:23am On Sep 07, 2022
Nice work of art..... lately you have been repeating episodes...... check it out and make corrections �

1 Like

Re: Lady Of The Pack (18+) by kweensheba: 12:53pm On Oct 02, 2022
It was a good thing that she lived at Ojodu, not far away. On Friday, Customer Relation was so good there was no lull until about eleven. It was our first weekend.

Barbara decided she would sleep in her office. I usually stayed around till about that time before going to my one-room apartment in the adjunct building. 'You can sleep in my room, Barbara,' I offered. She looked at me briefly. 'Are you sure about that?' 'Of course.

The bed is quite small, but we can manage it.' She grinned and brightened up. 'Well, thanks a lot, Queen.' After ensuring that everything was in order, we left for my place. As usual, I had a shower and changed into a night wear.

Barbara too went for a shower. I gave her one of my shorts and t-shirts to wear. It was few minutes to midnight when we lay on the bed to sleep. 'Tell me about your boyfriend,' Barbara said. I grinned and told her about Dave. I also added how Dave threatened to give me the red card if I should come to Lagos.

'He's just like so many other guys - self-opinionated and selfish. From what you said he said, he has given you the red card already. Start looking for another lover.' I grinned sadly. 'Well, I believe there's always another opportunity.

' 'Don't waste your time on him,' she said in a tone that looked like she was counseling. 'What're about you? You've not told me about your lover,' I pressed. She laughed shortly.

'I have boyfriends,' she said. 'Boyfriends? You keep more than a lover at a time?' Again she laughed shortly.

'They're boyfriends, not lovers. I allowed them to be friends because of what I can get from them.' 'What?'

She was so down-to-earth, and I was taken aback by her candor. 'It's not safe to have multiple partners.' 'Yeah, I know. I can take care of myself.' I went back to the issue of having a boyfriend. 'A boyfriend is supposed to be a lover,' I pointed out. 'Not in my case,' she answered. I wondered what she meant, but I kept quiet on that.

'The weave-on you are wearing is fine,' she said. 'It's amazing they could fix something as beautiful as this in Benin.' I chuckled. 'Come on,' I said. 'Benin is neither a village nor a town.'

She laughed too and touched the hair. 'It's so good and looks so beautiful on you.' I grinned. 'Thanks for the compliments.' Her right hand went to my neck. 'You are beautiful, Queen.'

I would have said another 'thank you' to her, but there was something in her tone that made me catch my breath. I lay still. To confirm my suspicion, her hand went to my shoulder and my chest. I quickly sat up.

'Barbara, what're you doing?' She sat up too and grinned. 'Alright, let me confess.'

I looked at her curiously. 'Confess what?' She grinned again and sighed. 'I have a crush on you, Queen.' 'What!?' 'Ever since I first saw you, I've had the crush.' I stood up from the bed and moved away.

'You can't be serious, Barbara.' She looked at me solemnly. 'I'm serious, Queen. By now, you should know what my sexual orientation is.' I was too surprised to say a thing. I still kept away, staring at her.

She stared back at me. 'But something tells me you are just like me too,' she burst out. I looked scandalized. 'That I'm what?'
Re: Lady Of The Pack (18+) by Damibiz(m): 4:16pm On Oct 02, 2022
Oh no ...Another repeated episode
Re: Lady Of The Pack (18+) by Zamar: 7:32am On Oct 07, 2022
Go on.
Re: Lady Of The Pack (18+) by kweensheba: 7:38pm On Oct 08, 2022
I was too surprised to say a thing. I still kept away, staring at her. She stared back at me. 'But something tells me you are just like me too,' she burst out.

I looked scandalized.

'That I'm what?'

'That you are not straight; that you are a lesbian.'

'Oh, come on. Don't say what you don't know!'

'Don't deny it, Queen. I've known and worked with you for days. I've seen how you look at men impassively; and I've seen how you look at beautiful ladies with interest. I’ve seen the fascination look in your eyes when you look at me.'

My mouth felt dry. 'You are just making this up,' I said.

She chuckled. 'I'm not, and you know it.'

I was breathing hard, but did not say anything.

She looked at me and grinned. 'I saw you staring at my unclothedness when I wanted to change clothes,' she went on. ‘Specifically, you were staring at my boobs.’

I gently opened my mouth in surprise.

'Oh, stop it. That doesn't mean a thing.'

‘But it does. You were not just looking at my boobs, you were ogling at them’.

She grinned kindly. 'I know it's not an easy thing to accept, but you can't keep on denying it. Okay, I'll cite myself as example. This is my sexual orientation and I can't deny it. This is what is natural to me and I've got to live with it. How long will you keep living in self-denial?'

I did not say a word. I could not think of a word to say. She sighed.

'Well, if you are really 'straight' as you claim to be, and my sight is so repulsive to you, tell me to leave this place.

I can still go back to the hotel and sleep in my office. So, if I'm wrong in saying you are what I said you are, Queen, tell me to get out of your sight.'

I looked at her briefly and shook my head. How I wished I could tell her she was preposterous, that her claims were absurd. Unfortunately, I could not. Some floods of memory came.

'At eighteen and a fresher in the university, I was a very beautiful one that boys would not stop pestering for a relationship. I found some of them amusing, but was never sexually attracted to them. I found it amazing that the sexual arousal came when I saw other beautiful female. No, I could not be a lesbian, I told myself. How could I be? I denied this essence in my life and tried to talk and act as a normal female.

'No single soul knew that my sexual orientation was different from what it seemed to be; not my mother, not my sister. It was my guarded secret. Certain things I did might however have given people some hints. For example, I hardly had boyfriends and the relationships hardly lasted.

'Even then, the guys complained that I behaved in a 'frigid' way. I did not mind them and I did not give a hoot if they left or stayed. But Barbara seemed to have read me perfectly. She had seen These ones things I did that gave me out. Was it because she was not 'straight' herself? I sighed again.
Re: Lady Of The Pack (18+) by Damibiz(m): 7:21am On Oct 09, 2022
Repeated episode
Re: Lady Of The Pack (18+) by ThrillPlus: 4:13pm On Oct 16, 2022
Go on.
Re: Lady Of The Pack (18+) by BigBasher: 8:54am On Nov 18, 2022
Next...
Re: Lady Of The Pack (18+) by kweensheba: 3:10pm On Dec 27, 2022
Compliments of the season, dear friends.

1 Like

Re: Lady Of The Pack (18+) by Damibiz(m): 5:15pm On Dec 27, 2022
Long time no see ehmmm
Re: Lady Of The Pack (18+) by Awesome05: 7:55pm On Mar 08, 2023
Go on.
Re: Lady Of The Pack (18+) by Saturn101: 2:58am On Apr 01, 2023
Go on.
Re: Lady Of The Pack (18+) by kweensheba: 7:26pm On Apr 01, 2023
She had seen These ones things I did that gave me out. Was it because she was not 'straight' herself? 

I sighed again.  

Barbara would not stop staring at me.

'Let me ask you some questions,' she said. 'Did you have a girlfriend before? I'm not talking about female friends. I'm talking about female lovers.'

I shook my head. 'No.'

She breathed in deeply. 'I can understand you. You want to continue the way you've been doing?'

It was my turn to sigh. 'I don't know.'

She nodded in affirmation. 'What some of us do is to pretend that all is normal, like you've been doing. Some went ahead to have husband and children. Some however keep secret love and try to enjoy themselves in their own ways. Our society does not help matters. Here, same-sex marriage is criminalized while people look at us like we're outcasts.'

I nodded in affirmation but said nothing. 

'You can carry on like a 'straight' female, Queen. But you don't have to keep denying yourself of some enjoyment. You can get yourself a secret lover, like I've been doing.'
'You have a girlfriend?' I asked.

'I used to have, but some months ago, she traveled to South Korea.'

I nodded in affirmation, not knowing what to say.

She grinned at me again. 'Let me take you as my secret love, Queen. It doesn't stop you from doing the normal things, like being a beautiful lady, getting married and having children.'

I hesitated. This was the first time I would be coming face to face with a lady who showed understanding to the feelings I had been suppressing for years.

'Give it a trial,' she said. 'If you don't want it later, you can always stop it.'

I nodded in affirmation as I thought she had a point there.

She grinned, once more, at me. 'You are just like a sweet, innocent girl. Don't worry, I promise to treat you very right. I promise to show you the best of love and affection.'

She threw her arms wide open. 'Oh, Queen baby, come over here.'

I still hesitated.

She stood up from the bed and came to where I stood like a statue.

‘Oh, how sweet, beautiful and innocent you are,’ she said.

Her right hand came to my cheek. Slowly, she ran it down to my neck and my chest. I did not resist, but I could not encourage her too.

Rather, I closed my eyes. That gesture certainly encouraged her. I felt her lips on mine. They were warm, moistened and tender. The experience was electrifying. 

Her kiss went on, while her right hand continued to be busy on my boobs. I wasn’t a virgin, but it seemed I was just about to have my first coital experience. I would not just stand there and be impassive. Gingerly, almost tentatively, my right hand went to her left boob. I touched and caressed it.

I felt good. By the time her hand went to my private part, I felt I was drifting in the cloud of ecstasy.
Re: Lady Of The Pack (18+) by ThrillPlus: 7:39pm On Apr 04, 2023
Interesting work.
Re: Lady Of The Pack (18+) by kweensheba: 6:27pm On Apr 18, 2023
I felt I was drifting in the cloud of ecstasy. 
She immediately took She right hand in hers and guided it down to her pussy.

‘Feel that She love. Do you like it?’

‘Yes’

‘Then let’s go on She love. Let’s go on.’

She slipped her index finger into She wet cunt. Her thumb teased She clit. Our mouths met in a long kiss. ‘You do know how glad I feel to have you.’ Her voice was like a whisper.

She moaned just a little, then continued the kiss. The exciting feeling ran through She body. Slowly at first, but building to a gush. She lifted her fingers away then and licked them. She then offered them to me. I also, gently, sucked and licked them.

She pulled off her panties and sat astride me on the bed.  

She reached down to put a finger against my ass hole. A small moan like grunt came from her. My shit hole bulged slightly against her fingers. I felt the tip of a turd emerge from my hole.

‘Go on’, I whispered. ‘Let me experience your feel.’

She pushed harder. ‘Now stand up,’ she said suddenly. I was a bit surprised but I obeyed instantly.

‘Turn around. I want to see,’ she went further.
She was now standing, with her back to me. I was still sitting on the bed.

‘Hey, just pull your cheeks slightly apart. I want to feel your love. Everything about you.’

These ones words sent a shiver of excitement through me. This was wonderful. Although forbidden, it was gloriously thrilling. I obeyed her again. She did it with one hand gently pulling on each cheek. My shit hole was still slightly open, and the tip of the about-to-descend turd was just visible to her.

‘Bend over a little sweetheart and push a little,’ she requested.

There was another release of a moan. My anus started to push outwards, budging. The opening of the hole widened and the size of the emerging package soon became apparent.

‘Oh, dear. You are a filthy little slut, but I love I,’ she said.

She rose from the bed and embraced me from behind, squeezing my nipples and licking the back of my neck. She pushed her pelvis against my buttocks, gyrating.

‘Do it on me, my love. I will lay on the bed.’

She positioned herself as promised and she squatted over my breasts, facing away from me, one leg on the either side of my torso. I gasped at the view of her parted cheeks and the now expanded dark ruddy anus.

A good three inches of the emerging shit was now protruding from her. The dark chocolate brown contrasted sharply with the light skin of my buttocks. She tentatively reached up and touched the large firm shit.

‘Oh my gosh. Push now. Let it come!’

Again, I obeyed. The turd proceeded, widening my hole massively. I moaned with pleasure. Involuntarily, suddenly, a stream of piss issued from her, splashing onto my tits and belly.

Now, the feel was exhilarating. She raised her head and shoulders.

‘Let me clean you my love’
The tip of her tongue found my opening, still slightly agape.

She made small teasing circles. She brought up one finger and pushed it gently into my hole. She stood.
Re: Lady Of The Pack (18+) by BigBasher: 3:45pm On Apr 20, 2023
Nice
Re: Lady Of The Pack (18+) by kweensheba: 9:15am On Apr 21, 2023
She brought up one finger and pushed it gently into my hole. She stood.
‘Oh...! She! Don't let's stop!’ I responded.
‘We are not stopping, my love’
She lay down on top of me, in the ‘missionary position’. Her breasts came down to meet mine. Our lips met and tongues became entwined. I could impeccable the saltiness on her tongue from our steamy explorations. The turd on my chest was now being squashed between our warm bodies. I was on the bed with her on top of me. She only had on her bum short. The mess of passion squeezed between the two of us was considerable. I knew we were aroused beyond imagination by the forbidden nature of what we were doing.
We felt out of control.
‘Hmn, hmn!’ she moaned in a breathy ecstatic voice. ‘Let me give you a show of my love.’
We stripped ourselves completely naked. She gently stroked my swollen and wet cunt now and then, letting a finger slip in and out. She entered. She stood on the bed. With legs apart, feeling giddy, I awaited more excitement.
She was frigging herself quite nard now. She now got onto all fours. Her ass high in the air, thighs and cheeks apart, facing me, her hand still in my cunt. She twisted and pushed in her fingers. My hole at first tightened a bit then began to gape, accepting the intruder. In went her fingers. One inch, two inches, three inches. My organ stretched with every push.
I grunted very loudly and deeply. ‘Gosh! This is fascinating.’
Indeed, it was as my hole started to bulge out. She licked it as it did so. She pushed her fingers into my ass. As she did so, I could feel the cummings trickling down between my laps. I had never had such an exhilarating experience before. Certainly, Barbara had thought me some brand new things.

By six in the morning, we remained huddled together on the bed. She was the first to wake up and to use the bathroom. Minutes later, she was through. She came to the room with my towel wrapped round her body from the chest to the knees. Memories of what we did in the night came back to me. Barbara played the role of the man, while I was the perfect lady. Odd as it was, I found the experience enthralling.
‘Hello, sweetie,’ she greeted.
‘Hello,’ I answered. I couldn’t bring myself to using an endearment. At least, for now. 
She gently opened the wardrobe.
‘Sorry, I have to wear one of your clothes for today.’
I nodded in affirmation. ‘It’s okay.’
I went to the bedroom to have a bath. There, I examined my body. I was beautiful, no doubt. Barbara told me over and over again during the night how bewitching she found me, and she said it in a way no man had ever done. Gosh! 
But then, everything must remain a secret. I would keep on behaving like a ‘normal’ lady and I would have to settle for a man and have children. That was what my mum expected from her daughter; that was what I had to do.  
By the time I came out of the bathroom, Barbara was already trying one of my blouses and skirts. The looked quite tight for her. The blouse in particular made her boobs to shoot out. I looked at them and grinned.
‘I hope the clothes are okay for me,’ she said. 
I looked at her again critically. They were tight, but they were quite okay.
‘You are okay,’ I said.
‘Are you sure?’
‘Of course.’
It was Saturday morning and she did not have to come to work until afternoon. We had arranged that I would do ‘morning shift’ while she would do afternoon.
She came to give me a quick kiss. ‘I’ll be going to my home now. See you, sweetie.’
‘See you.’
She brought a small perfume from her bag, sprayed it on her body, grinned at me and left. I sighed as she left. Then, I started applying some cream to my body to get ready for work.
Re: Lady Of The Pack (18+) by BigBasher: 4:27pm On Apr 23, 2023
Cool update.
Re: Lady Of The Pack (18+) by Awesome05: 11:09am On Apr 28, 2023
Go on.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

CROSS (magic. Sorcery. Myth) / "Janelle Asked To The Bedroom" By Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie / Obasanjo's Autobiography "My Watch" Now Sold In Traffic. Are They Pirated?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.