Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,113 members, 7,835,756 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

How To Start A Steel Retail Business (HELP) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Start A Steel Retail Business (HELP) (266 Views)

Nairalanders Help! Who Has Heard Of QNET Business? Help Me Confirm It / CHYMALL: The New Retail Business of making $120 daily from home / Catfish Pepper Soup Business(help And Suggestions Needed) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Start A Steel Retail Business (HELP) by chiagozie1: 5:31am On Nov 06, 2020
A friend of mine wants to start steel retail business, where he will be selling
Hbeams
Angle iron
Steel pipes
Flat bar
Sheets etc.
We tried meeting some of the dealers in our area to make inquiries but once they sence you want to start the business they will start hoarding information. Especially info on where they source thier products from.
My friend is almost getting frustrated and I told him that the information we seek can be gotten free on nairaland.
Please if you know any information that can be helpful please contribute.

P. S-I have attached a picture of the business for ease of explanation.

(1) (Reply)

Grow Your Telegram Group / Is There Any Other Legit Business With Little Capital & Huge Profit Like This? / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.