Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,017 members, 7,841,869 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 04:19 PM

Latest Fashion Collections: Dubai Trendy Wears� - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Latest Fashion Collections: Dubai Trendy Wears� (297 Views)

Burna Boy Wears Padlocks, Keys In His Latest Pictures / Moyo Lawal Wears See-Through Leggings (Photos) / Wizkid Is Just A Wavy God With Comeback Trendy Hairdo [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Latest Fashion Collections: Dubai Trendy Wears� by MrJenrola(m): 6:28am On Nov 06, 2020
“Style is a way to say who you are without having to speak.” —Rachel Zoe

Being fashionable and donning trendy Wears shouldn't be a thing anyone should guilt trip you over.

Even if you're not super rich you shouldn't deny yourself the joy of looking good in affordable and comfortable wears.

I personally believe that wearing trendy clothes and looking fabulous shouldn't be a thing to rob a bank for or commit suicide over!

You also need to understand that fashion trend do change from time to time but classy fashion and quality taste doesn't. As a classy and fashionable person there's need to reinvent yourself and make a statement with every single attire and jewelry you adorn from time to time.

Irrespective of your fashion needs or anyother shopping needs in Dubai, LibraCargo and Shopping Services will be willing to bevof help if you wouldn't mind to give us a trial�.

For All your shopping and Cargo needs from Dubai to your doorstep or anywhere in d world kindly call or chat me up on +971556364570

For All Ladies, Gents and Kids wears, quality Bags, Shoes, Abayas, Sheila's and Kaftan, Long lasting perfume oil, Oil diffuser, Humidifiers, Oud and Bakhoor Incense, Quality hair extensions, wigs, Make up accessories and Beauty products etc

Thanks a million�

Re: Latest Fashion Collections: Dubai Trendy Wears� by MrJenrola(m): 6:56am On Nov 06, 2020
Fashion is freedom, feel free to express your true self!

Don't hesitate to call or chat me up for all your Shopping and Cargo needs from Dubai to your doorstep or anywhere in d world.

Also for your 14days, 30days, 90days, 2&3 yrs Dubai visa, ticket, airport pick up and hotel reservation, kindly call or chat me up anytime you need it +971556364570

NB: The world Is a small place and we all need each other. If there's anything you want to know about shopping in Dubai or general inquiry about living or working in Dubai etc, do feel free to chat me up and I'll do the little I can to help�

Thanks a million�

(1) (Reply)

Lil Frosh Cries On TV, Denies Beating His Girlfriend / Album Review: A Better Time By Davido / I'm Ready To Risk Anything Life Can Throw At You_ Man Professes Love To DJ Cuppy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.